Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..Jenny..

IF-Dazzler

..Jenny..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Gaurav S Bajaj, the lead guy in Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.. Ajab Sa Risk Hai (Siddhant Cinevision) feels that his co-star Sukirti Kandpal has got the role of her lifetime, as she is very much like her screen character, Simran.

Talking about Sukirti, Gaurav stated, "Sukirti is just like her character Simran bubbly, cheerful and happy-go-lucky girl in real life as well. Sometimes she just says things randomly during our shoot, and they get retained (smiles). She is always in her zone, so it is highly impossible to get her out of her character. Sukirti, jovially said once that, had she found a guy like Rajveer in real life, she would have actually eloped with him."

Contrary to Simran, playing Rajveer is quite tough for Gaurav as he is not from a 'Jat' background. "Haryanvis are generally very aggressive and fun loving. The only thing that is similar between Rajveer and me is that we both have the same family values."

On the manner in which he prepares for this role, Gaurav who burst into the scene with Sapno Se Bhare Nainasaid, "I deliberately did not take diction lessons as I wanted to be myself. I believe that if we learn from someone, we tend to follow their style of speech. As advised by many, I did not watch the movie Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandolaas I did not want to imitate Imran Khan. Instead, I decided to read a lot of Haryanvi work; my aim is to create my own graph of Rajveer."

Explaining more, Gaurav averred, "I would lock myself in my room, and repeat the lines loudly. I would say the dialogues in the required body language which again is so unlike me. Luckily for me, director Imtiaz Punjabi realized that I have the ability in me to mould myself in any character. Hence he gave me the freedom to do my own stuff. My hard work has paid off, as I have managed to surprise my co-stars by getting into the skin of my character so well."

Lastly, Gaurav talked about his on-screen equation with Sukirti, "Chemistry is important, for it shows how comfortable you are with your co- actor. This is very critical as it also helps to define your character at the end of the day. Be it any scene, romantic or emotional, you need to get a good response. Even if you get 15/20 % it is enough for you to reciprocate. I am really comfortable with Sukirti; she is good in work."

Here's wishing good times ahead for this onscreen Jodi of Gaurav and Sukirti.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01EJD4jaasz_25julyprincessAisha-Cutelovesuku.SmokeySilence.Sukirti...DollSukirti_Piyaashu1909PrettySimranSukuKiiDeewaniQueen_Cleopetraluvkasu.rumki.mire220DestroyedInLove.Sukirticious.Andromeda001MS-meghasharmaRidziPiaJazSimiFlawedshilrun_Jaan_bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site Article:Suku is very much like Simran:D" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sukirti_Piya

Goldie

Sukirti_Piya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thanks jenny i am happy to know gaurav views about sukirti 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EJD4..Jenny..

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Thnx 4 Sharing Jenny. Feeling soo good to read this article. Sukirti is very nice person this we all know very well. Glad dat Gaurav n Sukku share gr8 bond offscreen too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesukuPrettySimran..Jenny..DestroyedInLoveRidziPiaJazSimi

PrettySimran

Goldie

PrettySimran

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
thanks dear happy to know this she is a nice person

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..DestroyedInLove

DestroyedInLove

IF-Sizzlerz

DestroyedInLove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Awww...so sweet..thank u Gaurav jii...Smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear...i already know it since i know sukku she is very much like simran... she is bubbly n always lives v happy...she is damn cute n nice personHug m proud to b Sukirti fan n always love her choice of charaters...she is awsum n talented gal n actressHug

m so happy to know  Gurav views abt sukku...Gaurav is v nice guy...

n this is so cute n best article till yet article plus chemistry offscreen n on screen both r too necessery...Gaurav n sukku r  v adorable  n has awsum chemistry offscreen too n they looks so cute together...

cant wait to see their romance n wedding nite Blushing LOL Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesuku..Jenny...Sukirticious.Andromeda001

ashu1909

Goldie

ashu1909

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
tfs.Gaurav and Sukirti r really cute as rajveer and simran

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jenny..

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz