Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PuNir FF - Will wait for u always(up P6 -pg11) (Page 4)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

Onir dead...CryCryCry

Ossom Linda...Clap Thumbs Up

thanks swati 

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Part 2 –

Everyone arrived at Karanjkar house for the funeral of Onir. Onir's body was laid in the middle of the house and everyone were sitting besides the body. No one was able to believe yet that Onir is dead. Purvi didn't responded anything neither she cried. She was just staring blankly at Onir's dead body and remembering and getting flashes of all the moments she spents with Onir. Arjun too arrived there and he saw Purvi in this condition. He was also not able to still believe that Onir is dead. He went inside and sat quietly besides Manav.

After few minutes –

Kinshuk and Shalini arrives there and is shocked seeing Onir dead. They were already shocked hearing the news but still didn't believe until they saw Onir's dead body. When Kinshuk and Shalini arrived everyone looked at them with anger in their eyes. Purvi too noticed Shalini and then she remembered the betrayal of Onir. She immediately got up and moved away from Onir.

Seeing this Savita in an angry tone said, "See here comes the dayaan who didn't left any space to destroy my granddaughter's life. Are even dayaan leaves seven houses and attack one house but here look someone attacked her own house."

Saying this she gave a smirked look at Shalini and Kinshuk.

Manav signaled her to not say anything.

Savita (ignoring Manav and continuing) – Arey but why am I cursing these two. The main culprit is now lying here in front of us.

Manav – Aai!!

Savita – Thank Bappa that you took the most dreadful man away from this earth. This man got so many bad omens by this family and especially by my granddaughter for spoiling her life that he deserved this only. Arey this is our good deeds that atleast we are allowing to do his funeral from this house. Otherwise this man doesn't even deserve our this much bit of respect.

Shalini and Kinshuk were now not able to hear bad word about Onir from Savita's mouth and now Shalini shouted.

Shalini (shouting) – Stop it!!!

Hearing her shout everyone got shocked even Purvi too.

Shalini (with tears of concern) – Please stop it. You don't have any right to judge this person. In my whole life I have never seen such kind of person who for the happiness of his wife was ready to even sacrifice his love. And after whatever he did what he gets. Just bad omen and bad words about him. No he doesn't deserve this. He doesn't.

With this she broke down.

Kinshuk (going near Purvi) – Purvi you would never know this truth if Onir was alive. But now when he is dead its our duty to tell you. Because we want that you always remember Onir with a good memory rather than consider him bad for the lifetime.

Hearing whatever Kinshuk was saying everyone got up getting suspicious.

Arjun – What do you want to say?

Manav – Kinshuk be clear what you saying? What Onir did?

Kinshuk (clearing the lump in her throat) – The truth is Shalini is not Onir's wife.

Hearing this everyone got the biggest shock of their life.

Kinshuk (conti) – Actually we both are actors in Kolkata. Onir hired us so that he can do all this drama in front of you and the entire family so that you all hate him. He did all this just to make you hate him and to reunite you and Arjun for Pari.

Hearing this Purvi was not able to believe her ears.

Kinshuk then explained how they did all the drama and how everytime they were together only when Purvi was around.

Purvi hearing this slowly started making move towards Onir's body. She didn't knew what to and how to react. Archana, Manav, Arjun, Savita were also utterly shocked hearing about the confession and the real truth of Onir's such behavior. They didn't knew that Onir could do such a big thing in his life.

Purvi staring at Onir's body now was not able to control herself and she sat near the body which was covered with a white cloth and she started crying profusely.

Purvi (crying and hitting Onir's body) – WHY ONIR????? WHY????? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???? WHY????

She now lost all her control and hugged Onir's dead body.

Next Part Teaser –

Purvi thinks, "Onir you have gone too far from me. But I will wait for you always. I will wait for the day when I will come and meet you in heaven. And this time even God cant separate us"

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 24 June 2013 at 11:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sl1501026586determinationChit15ShaktifanSwatiMomrinMsPrezRajinilicious

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Amazing linda..Cry
ShaktifanSwati IF-Rockerz
ShaktifanSwati
ShaktifanSwati

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
very emotional...CryCryCryCryCryCry

its touch my heart...CryCryCryCry

wornderful writtinggg...dear Thumbs Up Clap
afreenaamna IF-Sizzlerz
afreenaamna
afreenaamna

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
oh my goy kitna emtional part hai..loved ir..plz contd soon..
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Momrin

Amazing linda..Cry

thanks momrin 
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

very emotional...Cry

its touch my heart...Cry

wornderful writtinggg...dear Thumbs Up Clap

thanks for linking it .
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

oh my goy kitna emtional part hai..loved ir..plz contd soon..

thanks afreen .

Go to top