Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Shikhasaini199

nice update...good going...update next part soon...

plz update next part as soon as possible because i am dying to know next part...plz understand now in pr onir  scean is like  drop of ocean, mean its so less or no...we fans are satishfied with ur FF , its so beautiful hope cv also will show the punir love story like u , do not be late please update...i personally everyday chake IF only for ur FF but when i get here is no update then it make me so upset...countdown baby how many times u made me to cry...
onirfans thumbnail
plz update next part as soon as possible because i am dying to know about  next part...plz understand now in pr onir  scean is like  drop of water in ocean, means  its so less or no...we fans are satishfied with ur FF , its so beautiful hope cv also will show the punir love story like u , do not be late please update...i personally everyday chake IF only for ur FF but when i get here is no update then it make me so upset...countdown baby how many times u made me to cry...
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: onirfans

plz update next part as soon as possible because i am dying to know about  next part...plz understand now in pr onir  scean is like  drop of water in ocean, means  its so less or no...we fans are satishfied with ur FF , its so beautiful hope cv also will show the punir love story like u , do not be late please update...i personally everyday chake IF only for ur FF but when i get here is no update then it make me so upset...countdown baby how many times u made me to cry...

sorry...i understand ur fillings m also eagarly waiting for punir ff next part...bt recently linda the writer of dis ff...very busy with her study...wen she free from her studies...she deffo continue dis ff...for our punir's fan sek...😃

few more days hv pations plzzz 😊
onirfans thumbnail
why u don't update the next story...i am  really so excited to know about the next story ...how react onir when he heard about pari industry and he agree to meet MD of pari industry...he back to india or purvi will go to USA for meeting...how both react when they will meet each other...and in what situation they will meet...plz update
onirfans thumbnail

Originally posted by: punirashakti

sorry...i understand ur fillings m also eagarly waiting for punir ff next part...bt recently linda the writer of dis ff...very busy with her study...wen she free from her studies...she deffo continue dis ff...for our punir's fan sek...😃

few more days hv pations plzzz 😊

i can understand  study is more important ...best up luck linda... but swati ur also good writer so plz u can complete this FF  so that we fans also get two favolus story about onir...
shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: onirfans

i can understand  study is more important ...best up luck linda... but swati ur also good writer so plz u can complete this FF  so that we fans also get two favolus story about onir...

i agree swati...just complete the story ...and we all onir and punir fans seriously needed it...please 222222222222222222222222222
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shikhasaini199

i agree swati...just complete the story ...and we all onir and punir fans seriously needed it...please 222222222222222222222222222

ok i try my best level fullfill ur i mean our punir fans desire...of punir ff...😃😉
wow.. such a nice story arovi and punir are very good couples. i wish they wont break and form arvi. loved your description of pari and vijan.
wow.. vijan kirloskar. sounds so good. ovi deserves happiness. she has lost a lot.
dahshni thumbnail
Is this punir ff still active?