Pavitra Rishta

PuNir FF - Will wait for u always(up P6 -pg11) - Page 8

dahshni thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hess.. Nice ff.. Keen to read more of ur ff..
Will you be updating anytime soon?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Part 6 –

Onir was looking at the picture of Purvi and Pari on the big screen in his office cabin and tears were rolling from his eyes remembering all the moments he spent with Purvi. With those thoughts he went and stood near the glass window of his cabin from where he could see the entire city of Virginia. He thought, "Today I am here a successful great businessman. Today I have everything in my life. Today people think that I am the most happiest person in this world as I have achieved everything starting from name, fame, money but still having everything in my life today I don't have anything. There is still the emptiness in my life which is never going to be fulfilled. Purvi I love you and I miss you a lot my life"

On the other hand –

Purvi was standing in her room's balcony and was looking at the sky. She thought, "Onir I never gave you the space of being a husband in my life and that's why today I have to suffer like this. This is my punishment that today I don't have you in my life. I never said this to you Onir but I truly love you. I realized this long back but didn't knew how to tell you this. And when I wanted to tell you this it was too late Onir…you left me giving me the biggest punishment of my life. I Love you Onir."

Manzilein ruswa hain
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si ilteja
Ye meri zamaanat hai
Tu meri amaanat hai aa...

Mujhko iraade de
Kasamein de, waade de
Meri duaaon ke ishaaron ko sahaare de
Dil ko thikaane de naye bahaane de
Khabon ki barishon ko mausam ke paimane de
Apne karam ki kar adaayein
Kar de idhar bhi tu nigaahein

Sun raha hai naa tu
Ro rahi hun main
Sun raha hai naa tu
Kyun ro raha hun main 

Purvi then wiped her tears and turned around to go to her bed. But seeing Pari sleeping cutely brought a smile on her face. She went near her slowly without disturbing her beautiful sleep and pecked her on her forehead. She again thought, "I am sorry baby, every year on this day you mumma doesn't talk to you. But I know when you will grow up na you will understand you mumma. And baby mumma loves you a lot. Your Papa always wanted you to be happy. I know your Papa cannot come and fulfill your dreams but Mumma promises that she will fulfill all your dreams and also the dreams which your Papa had seen for you."

Thinking this she stroked her hair lightely and again pecked her on forehead. Purvi then went to sleep besides Pari.

Next Day –

It was beautiful sunny morning. Golden rays of sun made its way in Purvi's room and on her face making her face glow more. Due to sunlight she got up with a smile on her face but to her surprise she found Pari missing.

Purvi (getting up from bed and walking out of the room) – Pari!!! Pari!!!

Archana was making Pari drink the milk when both heard Purvi calling Pari.

Purvi saw Pari and Archana and she smiled at them.

Pari – Mom you are late today also.

Purvi (giving a smirked smile) – Sorry Baby mom always gets up late na. Sorry from tomorrow this wont happen. Promise.

Pari (rubbing her temples) – Uffhoo…mumma I was just joking.

Purvi (as if she knew) – I knew my baby was joking.

Saying this Archana, Pari and Purvi started laughing.

Archana – Achcha Purvi, Pari is already ready for school. You too have your shower till then I will tiffins for both of you.

Purvi – Ok Aai. I will just get ready in five minutes.

Saying this she turned to go.

Pari – 10 minutes. Mumma you will take 10 minutes.

Hearing this again Purvi and Archana smiled. But without saying anything more she just went in her room and Archana went in the kitchen to make tiffins for Pari and Purvi.

At Pari Industries –

Purvi enters the office in a huff as lots of work is pending as yesterday she wasn't able to come to office.

Rahul – Good morning Mam!

Purvi – Good morning Rahul. Rahul do one thing bring the file of P2 Industries in my cabin as soon as possible.

Rahul – Sure Mam. But are you sure this time we will get the contract.

Purvi – What are you sure means? This time I need the contract of P2 Industries at any cost.

Rahul – I know Mam. Since past many times we tried but we never got that contract.

Purvi – Yes we never got but this time I will make that I get this contract. P2 Industries is one of the reputed companies all over the world and if you get tied up with this company then it would very much beneficial for us only. So now no more questions and bring the file.

Rahul – Sure Mam!

Saying this Purvi went in her cabin and Rahul went to bring the file of P2 Industries.

Precap – Onir looking at the mail from Pari Industries. Looking at the name of the company for few seconds he gets lost somewhere.

onirfans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so cute i like it very much...can't wait more plz update soon as possible

now in pr onir has diappear there are no onir scean then what u wish punir scean they only show the arvi scean...in ur FF i fullfill my wish
Mohit03sehgal thumbnail
Awesome update! Wish serial progressed this way...
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice linda..hope u will update soon..
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

thanks tarza 

u became rockarz ,congrats 😊
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: onirfans

so cute i like it very much...can't wait more plz update soon as possible

now in pr onir has diappear there are no onir scean then what u wish punir scean they only show the arvi scean...in ur FF i fullfill my wish

thank you so much for liking it . 

i dont know anything about pavitra rishta . pavitra rishta show had lost everything long time ago . 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohit03sehgal

Awesome update! Wish serial progressed this way...

thanks 😊 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fataltouch

Lovely update...

thanks 😊
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Momrin

Nice linda..hope u will update soon..

thank you 😊 will definitely try to update soon .