Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lots of hugs for you dearπŸ€—. keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very very very emotional...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

superb job...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

waiting for next part n aslo eagerly waiting for punir facing eachother very soon...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DhanagDhanag

Waiting dear...😊

kk will update soon πŸ˜Š
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystalmoon

nice update 

thanks for liking it πŸ˜Š
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: vandithajeru

lots of hugs for you dearπŸ€—. keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌ

hugs back vanditha πŸ€—
thanks 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: punirashakti

Very very very emotional...😭

superb job...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

waiting for next part n aslo eagerly waiting for punir facing eachother very soon...

thanks swati πŸ˜Š
_OrChiD_ thumbnail

Part 4 –

Days passed by and Purvi was able to cope up with biggest incident that happened in her life. Though everything started to became normal again still everyone felt bad for their behavior towards Onir especially Archana. She used to think why she was not able to trust such a good person who helped her daughter at that time when she needed her family the most. Purvi too was feeling bad that she didn't trusted Onir and never tried to find out the truth. But more then feeling bad she was concentrating on raising Pari just the way Onir wished. She did just to give Onir that respect even after death that he deserved. Through Pari, Purvi was trying to repent for her mistakes. She knew her mistake was a crime but she also knew Onir loved Pari more than her and if she tried to give Pari the love and care of Onir than probably her bad deeds would become less a bit.

With those passing days Ovi too forgave Purvi and Arjun. She came back to India to be a support to Purvi during the time she needed her sister. Ovi changed drastically. She started liking Pari too and she decided that she and Arjun will start their life afresh. Ovi also felt bad for Onir's death as she considered Onir as her elder brother and she knew he did lot for her. A year later DK died and therefore Arjun and Ovi left for Canada so that Arjun could able to forget those bad memories in India. Manav opened a new industry with the name of Pari Industries and made Purvi the MD of that Industry. Purvi stayed with Archana and Manav only so that when she would be busy in office Archana could handle Pari.

With these 5 years passed.

After 5 years today is the day again. The day of Onir's death anniversary. Purvi woke up at 5 in morning. Too early today from her daily routine. Without uttering a single word she started to work in the kitchen and started to make various simple food items. Hearing the sound of vessels Archana to woke up. She saw Purvi working in the kitchen non-stop. So she went near her.

Archana – Purvi!! Why are you up so early.

Purvi didn't spoke to Archana and ignored her and worked.

Archana didn't understood Purvi's this reaction. Suddenly her eyes felt on the calendar and she saw the date. Now she understood Purvi's reaction.

Archana thought, "Since past five years Purvi does the same thing. She wakes up early in the morning and prepares food items which are Onir's favorite but she never eats them. She don't speak the whole day nor even she eats anything. She punishes herself like this since past 5 years because she thinks she is the reason of Onir's death."

Manav too woke up and saw Purvi working non-stop.

Manav (going near Archana and putting his hand on her shoulder) – This time again?

Archana – Yes Manav. I don't understand why she does like this every year.

Manav – Its not easy for her to accept all this.

Archana (tears rolling from her eyes) – I know but…

Manav – Archana let her mourn this day atleast.

Archana – If it would be till her I wouldn't have said a no. But why she doesn't talk to Pari also. Pari always asks me why her mom don't talk to her on this day. What should I reply.

Manav – Pari is still small. But don't worry time will make her understand everything.

Suddenly their conversation was broken with a girl crying.

Manav and Archana rushed to Pari's room and saw Pari sitting on the bed and crying aloud.

Archana (crying her making her sit on the lap) – Pari…Gudiya…what happened? Why are you crying?

Manav – Pari…stop crying. What happened?

Pari – Aaji…Aajoba…today again I got that dream. Its very bad dream.

Saying this she hugged Archana tightely.

Archana and Manav look at each other helplessly.

Suddenly there Purvi comes with a glass of Milk and takes Pari in her arms and goes out.

Archana – Manav why does Pari get this weird dream only on this day.

Manav – Yes I also don't understand. When she was 2 years old that was the first time she got that dream. She dreamt that Onir is alive. And since then every year on Onir's death anniversary she wakes up by this dream only.

Archana – What has happened to my Purvi and Pari…Why cant Bappa give them their deserved happiness.

Next Part Teaser –

Pari doing Puja on Onir's death anniversary. 

Pari Dutt

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow pari is cute..nice work linda..waiting for more..
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Momrin

Wow pari is cute..nice work linda..waiting for more..

thanks momrin πŸ˜Š
ShaktifanSwati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

Part 4 '

Days passed by and Purvi was able to cope up with biggest incident that happened in her life. Though everything started to became normal again still everyone felt bad for their behavior towards Onir especially Archana. She used to think why she was not able to trust such a good person who helped her daughter at that time when she needed her family the most. Purvi too was feeling bad that she didn't trusted Onir and never tried to find out the truth. But more then feeling bad she was concentrating on raising Pari just the way Onir wished. She did just to give Onir that respect even after death that he deserved. Through Pari, Purvi was trying to repent for her mistakes. She knew her mistake was a crime but she also knew Onir loved Pari more than her and if she tried to give Pari the love and care of Onir than probably her bad deeds would become less a bit.

With those passing days Ovi too forgave Purvi and Arjun. She came back to India to be a support to Purvi during the time she needed her sister. Ovi changed drastically. She started liking Pari too and she decided that she and Arjun will start their life afresh. Ovi also felt bad for Onir's death as she considered Onir as her elder brother and she knew he did lot for her. A year later DK died and therefore Arjun and Ovi left for Canada so that Arjun could able to forget those bad memories in India. Manav opened a new industry with the name of Pari Industries and made Purvi the MD of that Industry. Purvi stayed with Archana and Manav only so that when she would be busy in office Archana could handle Pari.

With these 5 years passed.

After 5 years today is the day again. The day of Onir's death anniversary. Purvi woke up at 5 in morning. Too early today from her daily routine. Without uttering a single word she started to work in the kitchen and started to make various simple food items. Hearing the sound of vessels Archana to woke up. She saw Purvi working in the kitchen non-stop. So she went near her.

Archana ' Purvi!! Why are you up so early.

Purvi didn't spoke to Archana and ignored her and worked.

Archana didn't understood Purvi's this reaction. Suddenly her eyes felt on the calendar and she saw the date. Now she understood Purvi's reaction.

Archana thought, "Since past five years Purvi does the same thing. She wakes up early in the morning and prepares food items which are Onir's favorite but she never eats them. She don't speak the whole day nor even she eats anything. She punishes herself like this since past 5 years because she thinks she is the reason of Onir's death."

Manav too woke up and saw Purvi working non-stop.

Manav (going near Archana and putting his hand on her shoulder) ' This time again?

Archana ' Yes Manav. I don't understand why she does like this every year.

Manav ' Its not easy for her to accept all this.

Archana (tears rolling from her eyes) ' I know but'

Manav ' Archana let her mourn this day atleast.

Archana ' If it would be till her I wouldn't have said a no. But why she doesn't talk to Pari also. Pari always asks me why her mom don't talk to her on this day. What should I reply.

Manav ' Pari is still small. But don't worry time will make her understand everything.

Suddenly their conversation was broken with a girl crying.

Manav and Archana rushed to Pari's room and saw Pari sitting on the bed and crying aloud.

Archana (crying her making her sit on the lap) ' Pari'Gudiya'what happened? Why are you crying?

Manav ' Pari'stop crying. What happened?

Pari ' Aaji'Aajoba'today again I got that dream. Its very bad dream.

Saying this she hugged Archana tightely.

Archana and Manav look at each other helplessly.

Suddenly there Purvi comes with a glass of Milk and takes Pari in her arms and goes out.

Archana ' Manav why does Pari get this weird dream only on this day.

Manav ' Yes I also don't understand. When she was 2 years old that was the first time she got that dream. She dreamt that Onir is alive. And since then every year on Onir's death anniversary she wakes up by this dream only.

Archana ' What has happened to my Purvi and Pari'Why cant Bappa give them their deserved happiness.

Next Part Teaser '

Pari doing Puja on Onir's death anniversary. 

Pari Dutt

good goinggg πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

to be continue...egarly waiting for onir purvi pari Milan...the perfect family...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³