PuNir FF - Will wait for u always(up P6 -pg11) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tarza

Just Superb!!!
Please continue soon!!

thanks tarza 

Part 3 –

Purvi was crying her heart out by hugging Onir's dead body. Archana, Manav were trying to control her but she was not listening to anyone. With those cries she felt unconscious and before going in unconsciousness she just heard Archana telling her to control herself. She felt unconscious in the same position by hugging Onir's dead body.

Suddenly the whole room gets darken and a white light falls on Purvi's face. With this Purvi wakes up and starts rubbing her eyes to clear her view. She feels someone entering inside but its very unclear as to who is entering. All of sudden she gets a view of Onir walking and coming near her dressed up in a white kurta and pyjama. Purvi sees Onir and her happiness has no bounds. She immediately gets up on her place and runs near Onir. She stops one step before Onir and both share and intense eye-lock.

Daylight has finally reached its end
As evenfall strikes into the sky
Far away in the dark glimpsing moonlight
Sickening souls cry out in pain

Purvi (still not able to believe Onir in front of her) – Onir!!!Onir!!!

Onir (cupping her face and wiping her tears) – Mishti..look at you…what have you done to yourself. Why are you crying so much?

Purvi (crying) – Onir…my this situation is because of you…why…why onir…why did you do all this to me…and now when I realized my mistake you are not there near me so that I can say sorry and repent for my mistakes.

Onir – No Mishti…No..you don't have to be sorry..whatever happened there is no mistake of yours. And about I have to go one or the another day..then why not today.

Purvi (hearing this getting firm) – No..Onir…No…I wont let you go anywhere now…you will not leave me and go..

Onir (smiling seeing Purvi's reaction) – Mishti I cant help…but I have to go…I cant stay here now…

Purvi (getting weak again and holding Onir's hands) – No Onir…you promised me then whenever I will need you, you will be there with me…so…so you cant leave me and go like that…

Onir – Mishti…I cant stay here and I have to go…

With this Onir started moving backwards and slowly their hands to departed. Purvi tried to clutch his hands tightely to stop him but in vain…

Purvi (crying) – No Onir don't go…If you will go then I will also come with you…

Onir (stopped) – No Mishti you cant come with me. This is my path and I have to walk on this path all alone. And if you come with me then who will take care of our daughter Pari..tell me she needs you na.

Purvi – But Onir…

Onir – Mishti…just remember one thing we will surely meet again one day but today is not our day. Take care of yourself Mishti and give my love to Pari too and tell her that her Papa loves her the most.

We'll meet again
We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through,
Just like you always do
Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away

So will you please say "Hello"
To the folks that I know
Tell them I won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as you saw me go
I was singing this song

We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when

Saying this Onir's soul disappeared in darkness and with that Purvi woke up shouting Onir's name.

Archana (holding her shoulders) – Purvi please control yourself. I know its difficult for you to accept all this but please control.

Purvi then started staring at Onir's body and thought, "Onir I know you have gone too far from me but don't worry I will wait for you always. I will wait for the day when I will come and meet you in heaven. And this time even God cant separate us."

With this tears rolled from her eyes.

Manav, Sachin, Arjun and Soham got up to take the body to the crematorium to perform the last rites of Onir. Everyone seeing this started crying and even consoling Purvi.

Next Part Teaser –

5 years leap coming up.

Very emotional!!
But nice!!!
Post next chapter soon!!!!
Originally posted by Tarza

Very emotional!!
But nice!!!
Post next chapter soon!!!!

thanks tarza 😊
An awsome update again!

ur indeed an awsome writer!!

u keep the punir magic alive!!

Plz continue soon n do pm me :)

Originally posted by llyrics

An awsome update again!

ur indeed an awsome writer!!

u keep the punir magic alive!!

Plz continue soon n do pm me :)

thank you for liking it 
will definitely  PM you  .

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

Daylight has finally reached its end
As evenfall strikes into the sky
Far away in the dark glimpsing moonlight
Sickening souls cry out in pain

We'll meet again
We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when
Keep smiling through,
Just like you always do
Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away

So will you please say "Hello"
To the folks that I know
Tell them I won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as you saw me go
I was singing this song

We'll meet again,
Don't know where,
Don't know when

I don't usually post much.
But,  I was driven to comment on this heart touching piece of art, that is your writing.
Most beautiful. 
Had tears in my eyes while reading those above mentioned verses.
Originally posted by determination

I don't usually post much.
But,  I was driven to comment on this heart touching piece of art, that is your writing.
Most beautiful. 
Had tears in my eyes while reading those above mentioned verses.

i am glad that you liked it , 
thank you 
A very emotional and fantastic update..waiting for more..
Originally posted by Momrin

A very emotional and fantastic update..waiting for more..

thanks momrin 😊