The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

My Heart's Fallen for You: KiSha FF: pt8 on pg 12 (Page 2)

shanaya_shanu Senior Member
shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

nice startClap
do pm me wen u updateEmbarrassed

thanks for liking it 

ll pm u surelySmileSmile

shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by joshyalbinaAlBz

Woow itz seems to b interstng. .hey plz do pm fr d nxt updte.

thank u dear and thanks all of u for liking itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ajscinesonadar

pretty.doll Senior Member
pretty.doll
pretty.doll

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Nice concept...
Kd has a crush on juhi!!! Wooo...
I miss hima sooo much
Thnx for this ff

shanaya_shanu

shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty.doll

Nice concept...   thanks for liking it dearSmileSmile
Kd has a crush on juhi!!! Wooo...    it ll be so interestingWink
I miss hima sooo much   yeah me tooCry
Thnx for this ff
most welcomeWinkWink
shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
hello guys im back with the first partWink
sorry for the delay bcz my exams are gng onSmile
so enjoy reading it Big smileBig smile

PART 1

Keshav Desai aka KD is happily sleepingSleepySleepy when he gets a call from his mother. He notices the name and lifts the call, says "Hello??Sleepy" There on the other side, his mom "Hello Keshav beta!! Good Morning!Big smile!" He gets irritatedAngry that his sleep got disturbed says "Good Night mom!!" and cuts the call. "Arrey Beta!! Suno tho!!" his mom gets surprised by his answer as always and thinks about his only son. His parents stay in California presently and KD stays in Mumbai, working in an IT company. 

His mom thinks "Lo! Rakh diya phone!!LOLLOL Kitni baar samjhaao, wo aisa hi hota hain. Kabhi sudharne wala nahi yeh ladka. Koi tho ladki aana hi chahiye iski life mein, tabhi tho iss ladke mein koi na koi change ho jaayegaBig smileBig smile."

KD's POV: "mujhe simple life hi pasand hain. Yeh aise parents ke hawaale mein rehkar bore hogaya hoonConfused. Mujhe aise akele rehna bahut pasand hain. Because its my life, my wish, my own decisions. Mere decisions bhi parents hi liya toh kya humhe jeene ki kya fayda hain?? Nahi na. isliye I believe that one should make their own decisionsApprove."

One day, KD attends a wedding event along with his colleagues(office friends). Piddhi and Bobby ka marriage hainEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. KD says to his friends "Dekho! Kitna khush hain humhara Piddhi. Kya life hain bhai. Its very beautiful." One of his friend asks KD "wo sab chod na yaar! Tumhara kya hua?? Koi mila kya teri life mein??" KD hesitates to answer first but then he says "oh come on dude! Its not that easy. First of all, I should find a girl who should have mindset just like me. She should respect my opinions, should be understandeable and…….." when he is saying like this, suddenly, he spots a girl who is talking with her friends. She is none other than JuhiWinkWink. "oh God! She is so beautifulEmbarrassed. Who is she??" He follows her everywhere around wherever she is going. He clicks some of her pictures in his mobile phone and admires her. When he is about to follow her again, she disappeared. One of his friend comes from behind and asks "kya dude! Miss hogayi teri first sight love!!" KD says "haan yaar! Pata nahi kahan chalegayi?"

He then gets an ideaThumbs Up, goes on to the stage, asks Piddhi by showing Juhi's picture to them "Hey Piddhi! Ek help chahiye teri. Yeh dekho maine abhi abhi is ladki ko yahan par dekha. Mujhe yeh ladki bahut pasand aayi. Yeh ladki kaun hain? Kahan rehti hain…tujhe pata hain kya??"

Piddhi – "mujhe pata nahi KD bhai!Ouch Koi nah idea hain iske baarein mein."

KD – "kya?? Teri tho wedding hain. Tumhi tho na usko yeh wedding pe invite kardiya na."

Piddhi – "arre maine is ladki ko kabhi dekha hi nahin."

KD – "par kaise?? Hey Bobby! Do u know this girl??"

Bobby – "oh yeah KD!  She is my friend's friend. I too don't know her name. But I will try to know and inform you. Okay??"

KD – "oh thank you so much Bobby! Waise mujhe iski phone number chaahiye bus. I will take care of the rest of the things."

Bobby – "sure I will try to find outSmileSmile."

At KD's home, that night, he is going crazy over Juhi's picture which was in his mobile all over. His friend Samar came asking "Kya hua KD? Tum aaj bahut khush lag rahe ho! Kya baat hain??" KD welcomes him for a night out at his house that day. He then says in a very happy mood "Samar! I m very happy today because mujhe mera life partner milgayi. Aaj mere ek friend ki wedding pe maine use dekha tha. Kya ladki hainEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. HaayeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed!! I took some of her pictures  also."

Samar then exclaims "wow KD finally! You made it dude. Tum uss ladki ko jaante bhi nahi ho na. kaise love karoge?? Kya main uss ladki ko tumhari phone mein dekh saktha hoon kya??"

KD, scared then tells "no! I wont show her to you untill I get confessed with her  completely. "

Next day, Piddhi is in pub drinking and enjoying by himself. He gets a call from her wife Bobby. He is scared as what to do nowDeadDead, but he lifts the phone and answers "Hello! Bobby!! Hmmm….Kya baat hain dear??"

Bobby then hears the music sound  and asks "wo music sounds kahan se aa rahe hain?? Kahan ho tum??" Piddhi then mumbles loudlyOuch "haan Bobby! Main office mein hi hoon. Hehe…. Yahan bhi relaxation ke naam pe music play kar rahe hain. Koi baat nahi. Tum batao."

Bobby – "yeh uss ladki ka details mila hain mujhe abhi. KD asked us na, her name is Juhi. Note her number now."

Piddhi – "haan batao batao!!"

Bobby then dictates the number to Piddhi and he notes that in a paper. "arre yeh toh fancy number hain. Kamaal hain na." He calls to KD to tell him the details. KD gets a call from Piddhi, excitedly lifts the phone and asks "Haan bolo Piddhi! Kaise ho?? Uss ladki ka kuch pata chal gaya kya??"

Piddhi – "haan bahut kuch mila hain KD bhai! Tum bahut lucky ho. Her name is Juhi.  Uska number tum abhi note karle."

KD – "haan batao jaldi."

Piddhi, in a drunken state, dictates the number somewhat wrongly to himDeadDead, KD says thanks and hangs down. Poor KD!! He doesn't know that the number is wrongly noten and that's not Juhi's number. He then takes out  her picture and says "Juhi! Mujhe tumhara number pata chal gaya. For now, u sleep as it is night time, I will call you tomorrow."

PRECAP – KD calling KIYA GUJRAL, thinking her as Juhi.LOLLOLLOL

Oh yeah! That wrongly noten number belongs to KIYA……   OMG!!!!!!

pls do review guyssSmile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2mcguireAjscinesonadar..WitchGrave..WhisperOfDreams...Renu...Echo.of.Hopesnehaluvmaaneet-PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
loovveedd dis updateClap
piddi-bobby marriageLOL
and kd sees juhi derEmbarrassed
piddi getting scared of bobbyLOL
he gives d wrong numberROFL
yesss m luvin tttThumbs Up
now kd s gonna call kiya thinking her as juhiSmile
waiting for d nxt partEmbarrassed

shanaya_shanu

shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

loovveedd dis updateClapthank u so much AishuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
piddi-bobby marriageLOL  yeah i love dis couple, gone mad over themSmile
and kd sees juhi derEmbarrassed  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
piddi getting scared of bobbyLOL  very funnyLOLLOL
he gives d wrong numberROFL  he is in a drunken state na, pata nahi kya bol raha hainLOLLOL
yesss m luvin tttThumbs Up   thanks for liking it dearSmileSmile
now kd s gonna call kiya thinking her as juhiSmile  yeah thats the twistWink
waiting for d nxt partEmbarrassed   yup surely ll update soonBig smileBig smile
Ajscinesonadar Goldie
Ajscinesonadar
Ajscinesonadar

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Oye yaar it was superbly awesum. . Thumbs Up
i enjoyed alot readng diz ff yaar. .
Wow gr8 twist numbr mistknly read n wah dat was   kiya's no luvd dat turn Heart
oh yaar u ended at interstng part uff can't wait for nxt part plz update soon please. .

shanaya_shanu

Go to top