The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

My Heart's Fallen for You: KiSha FF: pt8 on pg 12 (Page 10)

shanaya_shanu Senior Member
shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
heyaa i m back with my update.SmileSmile...sorry was lateOuch... out for a holidayBig smile... till now i m using internet on phone... so couldnt updateOuch...so here it isWink

PART 6

Piddhi brings shattered KD to his home. KD just sits in the sofa thinking about his worst condition that he has been going through. Piddhi watches him feeling bad for whatever happened till now and comforts KD.

Piddhi - "KD Bhai!! Aap chintha mat karo. Sab kuch theek hojayega."

KD - "nahin Piddhi! Its not fine. I played with that girl's (Kiya) emotions. How can I show my face to her??"

Piddhi - "it will be fine KD Bhai!! Trust me. Okay aap yahin baithiye. Main fresh up hokar aatha hoon."

Saying that, Piddhi suspiciously takes KD's mobile which he had kept on the couch, unnoticed by him, and takes it to the washroom. Just then, Bobby comes home and notices KD there.

Bobby - "hey hi KD!!! Kaise ho??"

KD who was sitting sadly in couch suddenly turns his head upwards and says - "oh Bobby hi! I m fine."

Bobby - "okay main tumko kuch khaane ke liye laathi hoon."

On the other side, Piddhi, in the washroom, checks KD's mobile for that girl's number. He checks his own mobile too, whether both numbers match or not. In KD's mobile, the number is different and its different in his mobile. He gets shocked seeing that. He thinks for himself "oh God! Its all my fault. I dictated the number wrongly to him. What to do now?? Idea!!! I will change the number in my mobile as in KD's mobile so that he wont get doubt on me. It will be good." Saying that he changes the number in his mobile itself as the same number just like KD noted. When  he comes out of the washroom, KD is all tensed searching for his mobile.

Piddhi - "kya hua KD bhai?? Kya dhoond rahe ho??"

KD -"wo mera mobile yahan par rakh diya. I cant find it now."

Piddhi suddenly keeps KD's mobile at a place without any doubt and says  "oh it's here only. Hehe! Dekho KD Bhai! Us ladki ka number tho same hain dekho." He shows the number to KD as if he didn't do anything but KD senses that Piddhi is lying.

KD - "kya kiya tumne mere phone ke saath??"

Piddhi - "maine kuch nahin kiya KD Bhai! Dekho."

KD - "but how could you find it before??? I saw it already at that place. It's not there na."

Piddhi - "arre KD Bhai! Dekho yeh number mera phone pe bhi same hain."

KD senses that he is telling lies and calls Bobby. She comes over there asking "Kya hua KD!"

KD - "Bobby!! Kya yeh Juhi ka number hain ya nahin?? Because it got connected to another girl. How come so??"

Bobby goes to a desk, takes out the phonebook and shows the actual number to KD saying €" "this is the actual number. I think you have noted number wrongly. Maine Piddhi ki phone pe check bhi kiya. It€™s the same. But this is the other one I don€™t know."

Piddhi - "kya?? Tumne meri phone check kiya??"

Bobby - "yeah! I checked your phone whether you have noted the number correctly or not."

Piddhi is shocked overall and scared as what will be KD's reaction to this. There, KD is hell angry on Piddhi for giving him the wrong number. He takes out his belt and starts beating Piddhi continuously. Bobby pleads KD not to beat him. After some time, KD gets tired and lies down on the couch.

He is crying a lot to forget what all happened till now, but he couldn't. Piddhi goes up to him and says "KD Bhai!! I m sorry for whatever happened.Main jaantha hoon ki aap kitne tensed ho iss baat ko leke. Main ek kaam karta hoon. I will go to that girl's (Kiya) home and ask for forgiveness."

KD agrees to it and the very next day, Piddhi reaches Kiya's home. He meets them and explains everything that had happened till now. After listening to it, Kiya is very angry on KD because he had played with her life and her emotions.

Kiya - "Pratham ji! Aap ab jaa sakthe hain, aur haan! KD ko batao ki main uss se baat nahin karne wali hoon. Tell him not to call me again."

Saying that, Kiya bursts out and her mom, her sis Sia and her Dad tells her to relax. But she is continuously crying and goes off to her room.

After some days, Kiya became normal and is having a convo with her sis Sia and her Dad€.

Sia - "Kiya! don't think about that KD again please I cant see you suffer like this dear."

Kiya - "Sia!! Us KD ne mere emotions ke saath khela aur usne mujhe sentimentally fool kiya. I feel bad for that."

Sia - "no you should not feel bad for that. That KD should be guilty for that."

Dad - "yes Kiya! Sia is right. Don't think about him again."

Kiya wants to take revenge from KD for whatever happened for her and increase his pain.

Kiya - "no dad!! Uss KD ko ab main aise sabak sikhana chahthi hoon jo wo kabhi bhoolpayega apni poore zindagi mein."

Dad - "kya karna chahti ho Kiya?? Can I help you?? KD ko physically hurt karenge??"

Kiya - "no Dad!! Physically hurt kyun?? Main use mentally hurt karna chahthi hoon."

Dad €" "okay be careful Kiya!! But kaise??"

Kiya - "wo sab main karke dikhaaongi. Dad! KD ke office pe meri job ka kaam kya hua??"

Dad - "wo!! It was ready long time ago. You didn€™t respond until now na."

Kiya - "ok Dad! I m ready for that.Mujhe wo job abhi chahiye aur main yahin se apna kaam shuru karoongi."

Sia - "okay Kiya! be careful and all the best dear."

Kiya - "thanks Sia! Ab dekh main KD ke saath kaise khelne wali hoon."

Precap: Kiya joins in KD's office as _________

heheLOL€keep guessingWink€ I know that it wont take much time to guess  right???SmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AyshiAjscinesonadar-PyaariBhootni-

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
amazingg updateClap
loveeedd itttSmile
now kiya's goin to take revengeOuch
waiting for d nxt partSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaya_shanu

shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

amazingg updateClap
loveeedd itttSmile
now kiya's goin to take revengeOuch
waiting for d nxt partSmile
thank u so much dearSmile 
glad u liked itEmbarrassed
yes Kiya's revengeEvil Smile...just wait and watchWink
Ajscinesonadar Goldie
Ajscinesonadar
Ajscinesonadar

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Oooie kiya wanna tke revenge. .
Datz means wld b getng lotz interstng elmntz. .
So xcitd. . Wink

shanaya_shanu

AnnyLaughaholic IF-Rockerz
AnnyLaughaholic
AnnyLaughaholic

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Precap: Kiya joins in KD's office as _his boss________

whoa di! kya mast update thi!

''Piddhi is shocked overall and scared as what will be KD's reaction to this. There, KD is hell angry on Piddhi for giving him the wrong number. He takes out his belt and starts beating Piddhi continuously. Bobby pleads KD not to beat him. After some time, KD gets tired and lies down on the couch.'' This one was hell funny!ROFL

shanaya_shanu

shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joshyalbinaAlBz

Oooie kiya wanna tke revenge. .
Datz means wld b getng lotz interstng elmntz. .
So xcitd. . Wink
thank u so much  drea for liking itBig smileBig smile

yes Kiya's revenge on KDWinkWink
ll update soonSmile
shanaya_shanu
shanaya_shanu

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_anisha

Precap: Kiya joins in KD's office as _his boss________

whoa di! kya mast update thi!

''Piddhi is shocked overall and scared as what will be KD's reaction to this. There, KD is hell angry on Piddhi for giving him the wrong number. He takes out his belt and starts beating Piddhi continuously. Bobby pleads KD not to beat him. After some time, KD gets tired and lies down on the couch.'' This one was hell funny!ROFL

thank u so much dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
glad u liked itWinkWink
yayyy!! u guessed it correctClapClapClap

Ayshi Newbie
Ayshi
Ayshi

Posted: 06 September 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Itz Going Awesome... ClapClapClapClap
Plz...continue soon..yar...
I M Loving...this CONFUSION...LOLLOL
OMG!! PIDDHI & KD are Awesome...ROFL