Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

   
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Tmkoc chat corner //3// (Page 48)

rishabgosavi IF-Sizzlerz
rishabgosavi
rishabgosavi

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 20506

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Promo of Ganesha Vivah from 26Th June To 3Rd July

Please everyone comment here.

Any comment you like?

Make 1 sentence & do not tell anyone that i have told to do like .LOLLOL

yes it will be awesome manan n waiting to see our grown up gannuTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11645

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nightqueen

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by .nightqueen

Originally posted by Proud-India

[QUOTE=.nightqueen][QUOTE=Proud-India] [QUOTE=.nightqueen]

How funny?Why? Tongue


So many funny incidents with me LOL

That's why a funny day


Narrate any 1 Tongue


Ok LOL

I was in a library reading a book with names of some places

With my old classmates, and then one of them mispronounced a place name

As "Ganju chintu" and I exclaimed it a little Loud and then there was a man

Standing nearby and coincidently he was bald and his name was chintu

What a glare he gave me but later he came to know about what has happened

And you know after that I just went off from there as soon as possible ROFL



Ha.Ha...LOLLOLLOLLOL

What was happened with that man?Was he quarreled with you?

And what was actual name of that place? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosavi

-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10057

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nightqueen






I was in a library reading a book with names of some places

With my old classmates, and then one of them mispronounced a place name

As "Ganju chintu" and I exclaimed it a little Loud and then there was a man

Standing nearby and coincidently he was bald and his name was chintu

What a glare he gave me but later he came to know about what has happened

And you know after that I just went off from there as soon as possible ROFL


HA HA HA Great Sumi DIII
Or ye Chintu to Ganju bhi niklaaaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosaviProud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11645

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapugada

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by tapugada

HI MANAN...
OR COLLAGE KABSE START HA?


Most probably from 15Th July.Still 20 days free. But classes will be surely started from 1St july.

Aur tumhare classes to chal hi rahe hai na???Aur abhi 1 week holiday thi ky class mein jab tum apne relative ke vaha gaye the?
No Manan mere holidays chal rahe ha? WRONG INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
Classes will start from 1st July aka Monday.CryCry.
VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just two or three days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Per 1 month pehle to tum keh rahe the ki kisi class mein jate ho?

To phir school & classes 1 July se sath hi suru honge?
-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10057

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by tapugada

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by tapugada

HI MANAN...
OR COLLAGE KABSE START HA?


Most probably from 15Th July.Still 20 days free. But classes will be surely started from 1St july.

Aur tumhare classes to chal hi rahe hai na???Aur abhi 1 week holiday thi ky class mein jab tum apne relative ke vaha gaye the?
No Manan mere holidays chal rahe ha? WRONG INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue
Classes will start from 1st July aka Monday.CryCry.
VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just two or three days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Per 1 month pehle to tum keh rahe the ki kisi class mein jate ho?

To phir school & classes 1 July se sath hi suru honge?
That were some extra classes between Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Main classes & School will start from first July!!!!!!!!!...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11645

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
My parents are just gone to my uncle's home.

I am alone at home & full atmosphere is rainy now.

Pura aakash kala hai...mano din me bhi rat lag rahi hai...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lakk-

-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10057

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Manan how you add directly videos from You-Tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... here!!!!
Please tell i also want to post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10057

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

My parents are just gone to my uncle's home.

I am alone at home & full atmosphere is rainy now.

Pura aakash kala hai...mano din me bhi rat lag rahi hai...LOLLOLLOL
Great I love that weater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the land is dark!!!!!!!!!!
And Sky is black!!!!!!!!!
And the moon is only light!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TMKOC Introductions: Introduce yourselves here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Aarti_16   Replies: 105   Views: 25463

Aarti_16 105 25463 08 August 2017 at 1:36am by Vampire2468
tmkoc in 2nd position in trp's

Author: sparkle2985   Replies: 9   Views: 2711

sparkle2985 9 2711 29 March 2013 at 5:04am by rishabgosavi
Happy holi to all my friends on tmkoc forum

Author: rishabgosavi   Replies: 5   Views: 1789

rishabgosavi 5 1789 27 March 2013 at 10:25am by -Lakk-
Happy holi to all my friends on tmkoc forum

Author: rishabgosavi   Replies: 2   Views: 843

rishabgosavi 2 843 27 March 2013 at 8:46am by mariyem

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index