Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

   
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Tmkoc chat corner //3// (Page 34)

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11644

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by .nightqueen

Call me sum I BTW what s ur name ?

N Congrats Manan

hmm ok. sumi Wink..Winkmy name is in my profile only shruthi hc...nice name na...just kidding..LOLLOLLOL


Yes...Shruti...i have experienced of my 1St sem Result in April,2013.

I was so tensed & suddenly at night 11.30 PM result was disclosed.

Meri to puri rat neend ud gayi thi LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rishabgosavi-Lakk-

..SupreMe.. IF-Stunnerz
..SupreMe..
..SupreMe..

Joined: 08 February 2013
Posts: 29557

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
OK n ur name us nice really

N lol manan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10052

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by tapugada

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by Proud-India

See with in 3To 4 Days...30 Pages & 230 comments are completed of this CC-3.

Hum kitna Time-pass karte hai LOL

ah ah ..sach mein time pass to hota hein lekin jab tumara college khulega tab kya hoga...re...ah july pura maza ka month aur to ramzan bhi shuru hoga na 6th july se..


Ramzan???? 6th july se...I do not know.

Per mera kya kam Ramzan se??Shocked

nahi manan,, ha 6th july se hi hein...nahi mein bas yesi hi bataya...


OK...Even in our religious...season of Indian Festivals will be started from next month.

Rakshabandhan, Rath - Yatra,Janmashtami...& many others. Big smile


he manan even i am hindu...and yes all the festival start from july month great na...u know aaj mera thai thai phiss only...
What happend shruti!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to say something then please share it with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will try our best to help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lakshay today is my final year engneering exam result...bahut dar lag raha hai..subah se bati huin intenert ke samne result dekne ke liye..
Dont take tention if you have done well then no body can stop you from getting good result!!!!!!!!
Just beleive in your-self!!!!!!!!!!
And your hard work!!!!!!!!'
And you will get a good result!!!!!!!
And BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

srutyhc Senior Member
srutyhc
srutyhc

Joined: 13 October 2011
Posts: 813

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by .nightqueen

Call me sum I BTW what s ur name ?

N Congrats Manan

hmm ok. sumi Wink..Winkmy name is in my profile only shruthi hc...nice name na...just kidding..LOLLOLLOL


Yes...Shruti...i have experienced of my 1St sem Result in April,2013.

I was so tensed & suddenly at night 11.30 PM result was disclosed.

Meri to puri rat neend ud gayi thi LOLLOLLOL

u r 100 percent ryte manan, i think u can understand my feeling..
from morning i am waiting but not yet disclosed..hmm kash accha ayye result..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India-Lakk-

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11644

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I am leaving for a while after 15 minutes.

I have to go to take my damaged scooty from garage.

Now it will be perfect.After 5 days...LOLLOLLOL

1500 Rs. Ka Kharcha aa gayaOuchBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lakk-

srutyhc Senior Member
srutyhc
srutyhc

Joined: 13 October 2011
Posts: 813

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapugada

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by tapugada

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by Proud-India

See with in 3To 4 Days...30 Pages & 230 comments are completed of this CC-3.

Hum kitna Time-pass karte hai LOL

ah ah ..sach mein time pass to hota hein lekin jab tumara college khulega tab kya hoga...re...ah july pura maza ka month aur to ramzan bhi shuru hoga na 6th july se..


Ramzan???? 6th july se...I do not know.

Per mera kya kam Ramzan se??Shocked

nahi manan,, ha 6th july se hi hein...nahi mein bas yesi hi bataya...


OK...Even in our religious...season of Indian Festivals will be started from next month.

Rakshabandhan, Rath - Yatra,Janmashtami...& many others. Big smile


he manan even i am hindu...and yes all the festival start from july month great na...u know aaj mera thai thai phiss only...
What happend shruti!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to say something then please share it with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will try our best to help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lakshay today is my final year engneering exam result...bahut dar lag raha hai..subah se bati huin intenert ke samne result dekne ke liye..
Dont take tention if you have done well then no body can stop you from getting good result!!!!!!!!
Just beleive in your-self!!!!!!!!!!
And your hard work!!!!!!!!'
And you will get a good result!!!!!!!
And BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

ah thanks lakshay...yes i have put hardwork and but i cant believe tis unversity people dude..it depends on ter mood and here to it is digital technique correction so result depends only on ur luck..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India-Lakk-

rishabgosavi IF-Sizzlerz
rishabgosavi
rishabgosavi

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 20506

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthihc

Originally posted by rishabgosavi

Originally posted by Proud-India

Watch this video...after winning Virat Kohli was dancing in Gangnam Style.  LOL


it a great style n virat ne gayle se sikh liyaLOLLOLLOL


hmm hey wat a coincidence i just saww tis video in youtube..and suddenly it is here in tis forum..great yaar..and it is so scarstic way of dancing..nice...

rishab ..i think u have to start another cc ..becoz tis will soon be ended..

sss but that's why i increased pages to 150 par lagta hai that also would be not enough

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

srutyhc Senior Member
srutyhc
srutyhc

Joined: 13 October 2011
Posts: 813

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

I am leaving for a while after 15 minutes.

I have to go to take my damaged scooty from garage.

Now it will be perfect.After 5 days...LOLLOLLOL

1500 Rs. Ka Kharcha aa gayaOuchBig smile

finally milraha hain tumra soccty...as itna hi hua ..yaha to mehenga hein..yaar..tik hein milte hein later kash tab tak result aajaye...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TMKOC Introductions: Introduce yourselves here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Aarti_16   Replies: 105   Views: 23804

Aarti_16 105 23804 08 August 2017 at 1:36am by Vampire2468
tmkoc in 2nd position in trp's

Author: sparkle2985   Replies: 9   Views: 2634

sparkle2985 9 2634 29 March 2013 at 5:04am by rishabgosavi
Happy holi to all my friends on tmkoc forum

Author: rishabgosavi   Replies: 5   Views: 1730

rishabgosavi 5 1730 27 March 2013 at 10:25am by -Lakk-
Happy holi to all my friends on tmkoc forum

Author: rishabgosavi   Replies: 2   Views: 818

rishabgosavi 2 818 27 March 2013 at 8:46am by mariyem

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index