Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

   
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Tmkoc chat corner //3// (Page 14)

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11644

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapugada

Hii There Guyes..


Oh Hi lakshay!!!

Kaha The Subah se??

Ab tum aa rahe ho aur muge jana pad raha hai.

I am from 4 hours on I-F...I was waiting & Aa gaye Ghar??

CM rank down 37 [ -11 ]

So sad.Cry




Edited by Proud-India - 24 June 2013 at 1:44am

-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10052

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by tapugada

Hii There Guyes..


Oh Hi lakshay!!!

Kaha The Subah se??

Ab tum aa rahe ho aur muge jana pad raha hai.

I am from 4 hours on I-F...I was waiting & Aa gaye Ghar??

CM rank down 37 [ -11 ]

So sad.Cry

HI MANAN!!!!
Vo kal late soya tha because i was watching Match and India won the CHAMPIONS TROPHY 2013 and very happy about it.
So uthte-uthte der Hogayi and late online aya.
And after having lunch here we will return.
And yes it's very sad.
Following i want everyone to do foe increasing the chaska metre:
1. Participate in TMKOC character based chat corner.
2. Sumbit entries of quiz in DILIP SIR AT.
3. Try update jokes in daya-jetha khat patt.
4. And think of more ideas.
THIS WILL INCREASR FORUM RATINGS OF OYR TMKOC FORUM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

rishabgosavi IF-Sizzlerz
rishabgosavi
rishabgosavi

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 20506

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Hii lakhsya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11644

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Aa rahe hai Naye Ganesha in Mahadev...elder Ganesha ...& his marriage track.Very excited.

Please play new GOTW on MP forum too.

India won...i am so happy...maine to Ind ki batting dekhi aur 11.30 ko so gaya...subah newspaper me padha & happy to read news.LOLLOL
Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11644

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Please Play this new Game : GOTW - Week No. 26 - Historical Characters

@ Rishab...DT ke liye reply mila?

bYE GOING for lunch Big smile


Edited by Proud-India - 24 June 2013 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lakk-

rishabgosavi IF-Sizzlerz
rishabgosavi
rishabgosavi

Joined: 08 August 2012
Posts: 20506

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

<font size="3">Aa rahe hai Naye Ganesha in Mahadev...elder Ganesha ...& his marriage track.Very excited.

Please play new GOTW on MP forum too.

India won...i am so happy...maine to Ind ki batting dekhi aur 11.30 ko so gaya...subah newspaper me padha & happy to read news.LOLLOL
</font>

manan that's will be nice track but that means our cute sadhil will be not there n i also slept at 11.30 like u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lakk-

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Joined: 02 January 2013
Posts: 11644

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishabgosavi

Originally posted by Proud-India

<font size="3">Aa rahe hai Naye Ganesha in Mahadev...elder Ganesha ...& his marriage track.Very excited.

Please play new GOTW on MP forum too.

India won...i am so happy...maine to Ind ki batting dekhi aur 11.30 ko so gaya...subah newspaper me padha & happy to read news.LOLLOL
</font>

manan that's will be nice track but that means our cute sadhil will be not there n i also slept at 11.30 like u


yes...Sadhil is out from show now.

I miss him but it's necessary of show now...since 7 months are completed in show of Sadhil.
-Lakk- IF-Sizzlerz
-Lakk-
-Lakk-

Joined: 26 February 2013
Posts: 10052

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
A new show Jodha-Akbar will be telecasting in Zee TV.
Anyone is intrested in that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TMKOC Introductions: Introduce yourselves here

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Aarti_16   Replies: 105   Views: 23719

Aarti_16 105 23719 08 August 2017 at 1:36am by Vampire2468
tmkoc in 2nd position in trp's

Author: sparkle2985   Replies: 9   Views: 2630

sparkle2985 9 2630 29 March 2013 at 5:04am by rishabgosavi
Happy holi to all my friends on tmkoc forum

Author: rishabgosavi   Replies: 5   Views: 1730

rishabgosavi 5 1730 27 March 2013 at 10:25am by -Lakk-
Happy holi to all my friends on tmkoc forum

Author: rishabgosavi   Replies: 2   Views: 818

rishabgosavi 2 818 27 March 2013 at 8:46am by mariyem

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index