journey with the mad-my writing gallery

Posted: 10 years ago
gosh finally...

finally

waise aap kyu roing?me tho ye smiley awi post ki🤣

ha ha 🤣the laziest person ever born on earth decided to make her own gallery🤣such bolu tho i had a plan of making the same around some 8 or 9months back🤣then i thought arre aaj nai kal...next day i thought the same and so on...so it moved as such and finally today i decided to give birth to my gallery🤣well the reason is simple🤣i've some assignments to complete ,have to update my ff,complete my os which i started 1 month back + have to write 2 more os which i got as dares...🤣so the point is that i was confused as to which i should start 1st ...but since i couldn't find an answer i decided to do something else🤣so i made some edits first and just nw i felt like making my gallery🤣...
waise i was wondering ki wat should i name my gallery?
the present name is not a permanent one🤣i was wondering to change it as 'my baashan ghar' / 'baashan sthan ' / 'land of baashan' / 'my lessons on hw to irritate others' 🤣...chalo koi nai i'll find a perfect name later...🤣but nw gng to find the stories i had written b4🤣...will add them here after finding🤣

Edited by sreelu094 - 10 years ago

my works on taarey

OS

ff's

my wife is a virgin (OG)  (changed name from "arghh this person can't be my husband")

ok like i said i'm a poor little soul...i never give baashan's🤣i've never disturbed anyone(i knw i'm really very sweet🤣)...i don't knw the meaning of laziness ...i've never made anyone wait for anything coz of me.i give updates very fast 🤣...+ i've never lied 🤣

NOTE:Reading my baashan's is compulsory b4 reading my each and every updates...nai tho mat read karo   

congo yr
finaly tumne galary banai
Res

unres..

wow finally...😕
u r such a mad..😆
congratulations..😳😃

will try readin ur stuff..😃
Edited by mehek_luvD3nTBP - 10 years ago
congo sree...on ur own writting gallary...
congrats on ur own index 😊 
W*F guys  this is not a reservation counter ...huh mar jao tum sab...a bunch of boring peeps...huh

for the rest who have commented...thanku...
Sreelu congrats for ur gallery,i didnt get a chance to read ur work.i'll try to read it as soon as possible

Congo for ur mad gallery