Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Mittals offering Gurmeet new show (Page 2)

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Originally posted by ladyBgud

Now we all know there is no truth that SSM were ever at odds with GC, otherwise they wouldn't have considered offering him another role..Wink

I am not saying dear that they were odd to him.I am just unable to forget certain things done by Mittals.And  sorry to say that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive them.if GC do another show with them then fine but my pov about Mittals wont be changed coz I have seen my fav show being killed by them(concept of the show).

no dear i don't mean like that..
I just remembered the news that said  Mittals are angry with GC and all the blahblahblah on why PV is ending, but the PH offering him another show proves that there was actually no bad blood b/n GCand SSM, the media speculated negatively to their advantage in trying to discredit GC and PH. and of course, the channel is more at fault here, always saying they have so many shows waiting that they are eager to show them and what a flop after flop!Cry
That's what i meantEmbarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

The Mittals did clear the air. Didn't they go on record to say that there were no issues between them and Gurmeet? =) 

As for the story-line, the channel is to be blamed entirely, IMO. The Mittals need the channel for their show so obviously, they can't go against the channel. If only the channel looked beyond its ego and gave the show some time to pick up, things would have been entirely different right now. My grouse is more so with the channel than the PH and I can't find it in me to wish the channel well. They deserve what they are getting right now. 

i dont agree with the channel thing
by the time they are going to end the pv many shows in that channel are getting really very low trps than pv
then why the hell they ended our pvAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

nusratjahan505

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged

The Mittals did clear the air. Didn't they go on record to say that there were no issues between them and Gurmeet? =) 

As for the story-line, the channel is to be blamed entirely, IMO. The Mittals need the channel for their show so obviously, they can't go against the channel. If only the channel looked beyond its ego and gave the show some time to pick up, things would have been entirely different right now. My grouse is more so with the channel than the PH and I can't find it in me to wish the channel well. They deserve what they are getting right now. 

Totally respect your pov but I have just one question to Mittals that were they under the pressure to continue Ishita part till the end?Were they under the pressure not give us a perfect scene of Arya with their kids?Were they under the pressure not to show a small and cute scene of Arya and Ayu rather than the seductive scene of that Ishita?
I m not arguing with u my friend.But these questions still roam around my mind and I cant get over it.May be u can say I am over reacting but after loving the show so much my heart is not ready to  forget these things.

disha_rajdev

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Now we all know there is no truth that SSM were ever at odds with GC, otherwise they wouldn't have considered offering him another role..Wink

I am not saying dear that they were odd to him.I am just unable to forget certain things done by Mittals.And  sorry to say that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive them.if GC do another show with them then fine but my pov about Mittals wont be changed coz I have seen my fav show being killed by them(concept of the show).

no dear i don't mean like that..
I just remembered the news that said  Mittals are angry with GC and all the blahblahblah on why PV is ending, but the PH offering him another show proves that there was actually no bad blood b/n GCand SSM, the media speculated negatively to their advantage in trying to discredit GC and PH. and of course, the channel is more at fault here, always saying they have so many shows waiting that they are eager to show them and what a flop after flop!Cry
That's what i meantEmbarrassed...

It's ok dear.No need to say sorry at all.We all are friend and we can discuss our pov and there is no prob with that.I m happy that u shared what u actually feel but still I m disappointed with them.
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Well we can't forget that the idea was to somehow show a transition from season 1 into season 2 so I guess they kept Ishita for the drama quotient, since the TRP-generating audiences love drama and stuff. D'ohLOL It obviously didn't work out well for the second season because Punar Vivah is nothing without GK/YA+kids and viewers of the new season (who didn't watch the first season) probably didn't appreciate the fact that YA/GK were still there when they wanted to see just their new leads. 

I guess I accepted whatever they showed because at least they didn't bump off Yash's character (which was something that the channel had suggested). I only wish they had ended with a family hug or something, but I am still okay with what they showed. It implied that the story/YA's love-story wasn't really over, but just a day in their lives was over. It was kind of like an open-ending. 

And I can understand your sentiments! Don't worry. LOLBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_rajdevCOLOGYnusratjahan505MelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenix

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

by the time they are going to end the pv many shows in that channel are getting really very low trps than pv
then why the hell they ended our pvAngry

There was a dialogue in PV(ZMD)...Vinaash kaleya bipreet buddhi...when someone is to be destructed he just lost his mind and the same thing has happened with Zee and Mittals.

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

then why the hell they ended our pvAngry
TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hate mittals 
ruined my Shw 
wana see gurika again
Bt Nt mittals

nusratjahan505

Go to top