Punar Vivah

Mittals offering Gurmeet new show

nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
As we know that GC has got movie offer and he has given audition also.But nothing has been finalized yet.Now the most amazing and entertaining part is that Mittals have offered GC their new show on Life Ok...😲 .How dare they to do this after doing that injustice with my Arya...😑😑
Shame on Mittals...😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You should be happy because it shows how much the Mittals love our leads! They were obviously under a lot of pressure with regards to Punar Vivah, thanks to the channel. Even Kratika had mentioned in an interview that Sumeet sir cried on the last day of shoot - which shows how attached they are to the entire team and show (PV-ZMD). Yes, they were to be blamed for some of the things but I do feel that they love GK just as much as we do. 

That said, I hope Gurmeet doesn't take up this show because it's supposedly going to run for 100 episodes only and it's not on a popular channel. If the Mittals come up with another show on Star Plus or something, I would definitely not mind Gurmeet or Kratika taking it up! =) 
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Euphoria.

You should be happy because it shows how much the Mittals love our leads! They were obviously under a lot of pressure with regards to Punar Vivah, thanks to the channel. Even Kratika had mentioned in an interview that Sumeet sir cried on the last day of shoot - which shows how attached they are to the entire team and show (PV-ZMD). Yes, they were to be blamed for some of the things but I do feel that they love GK just as much as we do. 

That said, I hope Gurmeet doesn't take up this show because it's supposedly going to run for 100 episodes only and it's not on a popular channel. If the Mittals come up with another show on Star Plus or something, I would definitely not mind Gurmeet or Kratika taking it up! =) 

I agree with u dear but being a crazy GC and Arya fan I just cant ignore and forget somethings that Mittals did.When GC was being accused unnecessarily ans his hard work and   professionalism was also being questioned Mittals did not came forward to support him.And if they were under the pressure to close PV1 then they should have ended the show in a proper way.But unfortunately they didn't do so.They just destroyed it's ending .They know that from the beginning of the show we were longing for love scene between Arya but till end the continued with that Ishita...and I m sorry to say I am totally disgusted with Mittals.
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now we all know there is no truth that SSM were ever at odds with GC, otherwise they wouldn't have considered offering him another role..πŸ˜‰

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladyBgud

Now we all know there is no truth that SSM were ever at odds with GC, otherwise they wouldn't have considered offering him another role..πŸ˜‰

i agree with u
i dont think gc will take that role

i think now he will concentrate on his movie career unless until he gets a really good role in daily soaps

but i always wish to see gurika together again i cant get enough of them
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladyBgud

I am not saying dear that they were odd to him.I am just unable to forget certain things done by Mittals.And  sorry to say that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive them.if GC do another show with them then fine but my pov about Mittals wont be changed coz I have seen my fav show being killed by them(concept of the show).
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Mittals did clear the air. Didn't they go on record to say that there were no issues between them and Gurmeet? =) 

As for the story-line, the channel is to be blamed entirely, IMO. The Mittals need the channel for their show so obviously, they can't go against the channel. If only the channel looked beyond its ego and gave the show some time to pick up, things would have been entirely different right now. My grouse is more so with the channel than the PH and I can't find it in me to wish the channel well. They deserve what they are getting right now. 
roserosey thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

I am not saying dear that they were odd to him.I am just unable to forget certain things done by Mittals.And  sorry to say that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive them.if GC do another show with them then fine but my pov about Mittals wont be changed coz I have seen my fav show being killed by them(concept of the show).

i agree with u
they killed our show brutally atleast they can give us happy ending with some cute aarya scenes
but no😭😭😭😭

now i m sad i want to see gurika again
hate mittals
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

no dear i don't mean like that..
I just remembered the news that said  Mittals are angry with GC and all the blahblahblah on why PV is ending, but the PH offering him another show proves that there was actually no bad blood b/n GCand SSM, the media speculated negatively to their advantage in trying to discredit GC and PH. and of course, the channel is more at fault here, always saying they have so many shows waiting that they are eager to show them and what a flop after flop!😭
That's what i meant😳...
roserosey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Euphoria.

The Mittals did clear the air. Didn't they go on record to say that there were no issues between them and Gurmeet? =) 

As for the story-line, the channel is to be blamed entirely, IMO. The Mittals need the channel for their show so obviously, they can't go against the channel. If only the channel looked beyond its ego and gave the show some time to pick up, things would have been entirely different right now. My grouse is more so with the channel than the PH and I can't find it in me to wish the channel well. They deserve what they are getting right now. 

i dont agree with the channel thing
by the time they are going to end the pv many shows in that channel are getting really very low trps than pv
then why the hell they ended our pv😑😑😑😑😑