India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Mittals offering Gurmeet new show

nusratjahan505 IF-Rockerz
nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
As we know that GC has got movie offer and he has given audition also.But nothing has been finalized yet.Now the most amazing and entertaining part is that Mittals have offered GC their new show on Life Ok...Shocked .How dare they to do this after doing that injustice with my Arya...AngryAngry
Shame on Mittals...Angry

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93meenadsouzagiaa5678jitupatole5VIRMANbestbillieberrypadmavarpal_2010rakenduvadanaJosmi01Tanvi.narulanan0102MariyaOshingafulu14VEENAGOPAL_Dimples_melodica

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
You should be happy because it shows how much the Mittals love our leads! They were obviously under a lot of pressure with regards to Punar Vivah, thanks to the channel. Even Kratika had mentioned in an interview that Sumeet sir cried on the last day of shoot - which shows how attached they are to the entire team and show (PV-ZMD). Yes, they were to be blamed for some of the things but I do feel that they love GK just as much as we do. 

That said, I hope Gurmeet doesn't take up this show because it's supposedly going to run for 100 episodes only and it's not on a popular channel. If the Mittals come up with another show on Star Plus or something, I would definitely not mind Gurmeet or Kratika taking it up! =) 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

goodstorywinsasmanipal_2010padmavardisha_rajdevbillieberryluv_lvndrAniSweetyFireLordPhoenixCOLOGYMariyaOshin..Mini..-RanDeep-MelodiousDreamsIsYaRoCHeR_Dimples_gafulu14

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Euphoria.

You should be happy because it shows how much the Mittals love our leads! They were obviously under a lot of pressure with regards to Punar Vivah, thanks to the channel. Even Kratika had mentioned in an interview that Sumeet sir cried on the last day of shoot - which shows how attached they are to the entire team and show (PV-ZMD). Yes, they were to be blamed for some of the things but I do feel that they love GK just as much as we do. 

That said, I hope Gurmeet doesn't take up this show because it's supposedly going to run for 100 episodes only and it's not on a popular channel. If the Mittals come up with another show on Star Plus or something, I would definitely not mind Gurmeet or Kratika taking it up! =) 

I agree with u dear but being a crazy GC and Arya fan I just cant ignore and forget somethings that Mittals did.When GC was being accused unnecessarily ans his hard work and   professionalism was also being questioned Mittals did not came forward to support him.And if they were under the pressure to close PV1 then they should have ended the show in a proper way.But unfortunately they didn't do so.They just destroyed it's ending .They know that from the beginning of the show we were longing for love scene between Arya but till end the continued with that Ishita...and I m sorry to say I am totally disgusted with Mittals.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jitupatole5

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Now we all know there is no truth that SSM were ever at odds with GC, otherwise they wouldn't have considered offering him another role..Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenixCOLOGY-RanDeep-nusratjahan505gafulu14

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyBgud

Now we all know there is no truth that SSM were ever at odds with GC, otherwise they wouldn't have considered offering him another role..Wink

i agree with u
i dont think gc will take that role

i think now he will concentrate on his movie career unless until he gets a really good role in daily soaps

but i always wish to see gurika together again i cant get enough of them

jitupatole5billieberrynusratjahan505gafulu14VEENAGOPAL

nusratjahan505
nusratjahan505

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

I am not saying dear that they were odd to him.I am just unable to forget certain things done by Mittals.And  sorry to say that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive them.if GC do another show with them then fine but my pov about Mittals wont be changed coz I have seen my fav show being killed by them(concept of the show).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jitupatole5gafulu14

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
The Mittals did clear the air. Didn't they go on record to say that there were no issues between them and Gurmeet? =) 

As for the story-line, the channel is to be blamed entirely, IMO. The Mittals need the channel for their show so obviously, they can't go against the channel. If only the channel looked beyond its ego and gave the show some time to pick up, things would have been entirely different right now. My grouse is more so with the channel than the PH and I can't find it in me to wish the channel well. They deserve what they are getting right now. 

goodstorywinsFireLordPhoenixnusratjahan505MelodiousDreamsgafulu14

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

I am not saying dear that they were odd to him.I am just unable to forget certain things done by Mittals.And  sorry to say that I dont think I will ever be able to forgive them.if GC do another show with them then fine but my pov about Mittals wont be changed coz I have seen my fav show being killed by them(concept of the show).

i agree with u
they killed our show brutally atleast they can give us happy ending with some cute aarya scenes
but noCryCryCryCry

now i m sad i want to see gurika again
hate mittals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505gafulu14

Go to top