Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon?#4(IO)Thd5 Link Pg147 (Page 95)

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
LL, MU we are proud ipkians. I don't know to comment more than a line. So just to fill Di space, I am going to have filling the post bank. Copy paste whatever.

Don't read this is Di space filling

||||Thirty years ago, the Internet was invented after American scientists got annoyed at having to lug around hard disks the size of Kurla just so they could watch two pixels worth of Sasha Grey. We appreciate how far we've come from the old days, when we had to actually write letters and post them to strangers explaining how their mothers were – to use a cricketing term – great dispatchers of the short ball to the on-side.

But our information is also a giant gold star tacked on to our backs every time we log in, making us susceptible to horrible practices like unfettered surveillance and LinkedIn requests. All of this came to the fore last week, after former CIA employee and current geek hero Edward Snowden blew the whistle on PRISM, a top-secret NSA surveillance program that began in 2007, which enables the US government to listen to citizens' phone calls, read their emails and texts, watch their Skype conversations and basically delve deep enough for the relationship to qualify as a colonoscopy.

PRISM is a collaboration that allows the NSA and FBI to demand private user data from major companies including Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Microsoft, Skype and Apple, which said that it was only spying, like, ironically. I know what you're thinking and yes, this is shocking. I mean who the hell even uses Yahoo? What kind of records is Yahoo giving away? "Hey, we just bought Tumblr, so here's a classified report on cats that look like lesbian Ryan Gosling."

Before the expose, Snowden left the US for a place that supported free speech and the right to dissent, which was, um, Hong Kong. His future plans involve travelling to Jeddah for Oktoberfest. Snowden fears a hit on his life from the Triads, which is made up entirely of six-year-old Chinese assassins who kill during the lunch break at the iPhone factory.

Meanwhile, reports suggest that PRISM allows authorities to pretty much watch as you type. The level of access in unnervJUST KIDDING WE WOULD NEVER SPY ON YOU BY THE WAY DID YOU KNOW THAT LAST NIGHT, ASHISH GOOGLED "SEXY BUGS BUNNY OUTFIT + LEATHER".

This isn't just a US-specific concern, because we have our very own Content Monitoring System (CMS), which was activated last month, and allows the government to bypass mobile companies and directly dig into phone calls, texts, emails and social media activity. Also, we have no privacy protection, and freedom of speech seems to be reserved almost exclusively for murderous whackjobs.

(I'm sure the spies will give up after trudging through 479284 messages that go, "Once boy ask gurl if she lyk him she say no he die of hart brake and she say she not lyk him, she luvz him, I crie evrytiem, fwd this to 10 ppl or luv of ur lyf vil serve u halwa made of warts".)

The Mumbai police also set up a Social Media Lab last month, which, to quote their spokesperson, "will monitor topics that are trending among the youth so we can plan law and order in a good way." So if the daily chatter on Twitter is anything to go by, our cops will end up monitoring people moaning about exes while getting drunk in traffic and eating Narendra Modi-flavoured cupcakes, even as Kamaal R Khan offers a scholarly critique of Sherlyn's Chopras. |||||

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
^^^ I saved a comment from trashing [:D/]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Arasi...LL's only going to quit writing...
CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Ashish Shakya?

Brilliant, Arasi.

M be da HUGE phanki.

vgedin

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Arre, this IF freezes like my mobile is buried in mt Everest.
It's 2.30 am. Let me go to sleep.

Eccentrica

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
love Ashish Shakya as well .. that guy is AWESOME.

Theek hi hun Chai Big smile

Lazy is quitting writing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

love Ashish Shakya as well .. that guy is AWESOME.

Theek hi hun Chai Big smile

Lazy is quitting writing?
Saiyu says so
nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Vee,
In boarding school, don't cry and waste your time or else this rani shaiba will hire a nose twitching person named snakewa and send the black scorpion.

reflorated

Go to top