Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I too have never been to Goa 😔

I am now allowed to drink and everything. Since Maxine was left out, aati kya Goa? 😉
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Likely true. But with the right people, fun can be had. But I don't disagree with your Dad. Mine probably feels the same way. At that time it was an official college trip. We were 80 of us. Dad couldn't say anything. Now, he won't let me travel Mumbai-Pune alone at night. 

Oh I don't doubt that. But I have lots of RELIABLE friends, who sport approved-stamps from my parents. I can't go with them however. Not to mention, I have traveled alone and even lived alone. In far away Amreeka. But that is allowed. Goa is not.

Incidentally, I'm not allowed to do Mumbai-Pune alone at night either. *hug of solidarity*
Edited by Semanti - 10 years ago
vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Expel stop lurking and unres! I am about to unres on Shattered 😊 
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgedin

I too have never been to Goa 😔

I am now allowed to drink and everything. Since Maxine was left out, aati kya Goa? 😉

LOL. NO. I won't be responsible for corrupting our innocent youth. Cannot have a drink with you kid. Sorry. That's just the way it is. I CAN think of of a trip to Goa. But not in the summer-too hot. Besides, my Dad may go Semanti's Dad's way and put his foot down. (though I highly doubt that will happen). We shall see. 
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I'm just afraid to come out openly on this thread, since my update seems to have disturbed everyone and made them restless !

*Slinks away again*
CheshireBilli thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

LOL. NO. I won't be responsible for corrupting our innocent youth. Cannot have a drink with you kid. Sorry. That's just the way it is. I CAN think of of a trip to Goa. But not in the summer-too hot. Besides, my Dad may go Semanti's Dad's way and put his foot down. (though I highly doubt that will happen). We shall see. 

Hahahaha! I just imagined telling my Dad that I want to go to Goa with shady internet friends.

His face (in my imagination)! ðŸ¤£
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semanti

Oh I don't doubt that. But I have lots of RELIABLE friends, who sport approved-stamps from my parents. I can't go with them however. Not to mention, I have traveled alone and even lived alone. In far away Amreeka. But that is allowed. Goa is not.

Incidentally, I'm not allowed to do Mumbai-Pune alone at night either. *hug of solidarity*

America and India are whole different ball games apparently. Tell me about it. I am anticipating a lot of angst soonish in this department. Aiyyo. 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Meera did you meet Shay in Goa?

Hope you had a fab time and the little one enjoyed it too.

I've been to Goa once but for a very short period of time. One of the magazines in the UK called Goa as the new paedophila capital of the world.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semanti

Hahahaha! I just imagined telling my Dad that I want to go to Goa with shady internet friends.

His face (in my imagination)! ðŸ¤£

LOL. Not a pretty sight that. You better stick to shocking him with body piercings he doesn't notice. Much better that way. ðŸ˜Š
CheshireBilli thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

I'm just afraid to come out openly on this thread, since my update seems to have disturbed everyone and made them restless !

*Slinks away again*

Cum bak u! You haven't disturbed me. Just made me jumpy and excited. AS USUAL.

(And I will totally un-res tonight)