Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon?#4(IO)Thd5 Link Pg147 (Page 4)

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by V323

Originally posted by Eccentrica

Vee..Anurag kashyap ki fan ho kya?

Not really, I watch any movie if it is good. GoW was a nonsense movie, all that violence and extra characters had no reason to be there ... but I loved his work in Dev D, Gulaal and Satya. :-) He has not directed Shaitan, Bijoy Nambiar has :-)

I loved the new version of Khoya Khoya Chaand primarily because of how it was used in Shaitaan :-)

I said going by the majority. True GOW was like too much in the duration of the film. and all that when they had to ultimately die

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Not really, I watch any movie if it is good. GoW was a nonsense movie, all that violence and extra characters had no reason to be there ... but I loved his work in Dev D, Gulaal and Satya. :-) He has not directed Shaitan, Bijoy Nambiar has :-)

I loved the new version of Khoya Khoya Chaand primarily because of how it was used in Shaitaan :-)

I said going by the majority. True GOW was like too much in the duration of the film. and all that when they had to ultimately die

No no, I'm very moody about my music. Aaj aisa sab sunne ka man thha LOL

He kept introducing characters till the last minute of the film. Its just the result of a brain overworking. He had fallen in love with what he had written, that was what the problem was.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged

No no, I'm very moody about my music. Aaj aisa sab sunne ka man thha LOL

He kept introducing characters till the last minute of the film. Its just the result of a brain overworking. He had fallen in love with what he had written, that was what the problem was.
lol kya theory hai...AK as a narcisisst?LOL
I love ajeeb dastaan hai yehEmbarrassed
Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Hi Deers,

My laptop crashed in the morning! What a fabulous way to start the day. Im using my work laptop now and writing the last chapter of Parinay from my memory. I'm so furious, I had the next 2 chapters of boomerang, all the research for boomerang and the next half chapter of CD. I just hope I can retrieve all my documents as all of M's pics since birth are also in the laptop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EXPELLIARMUSEccentrica

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged

I hated ARB in this film!!! -.-

LOL so do I, chai! Nope not narcissism, because he didn't fall in love with himself, but he fell in love with his writing. LOL Its too difficult to explain, I tell you!

NB - I'm so sorry to hear that! Shit! I really hope all the data is retrieved easily!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_SwingEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Hi Deers,

My laptop crashed in the morning! What a fabulous way to start the day. Im using my work laptop now and writing the last chapter of Parinay from my memory. I'm so furious, I had the next 2 chapters of boomerang, all the research for boomerang and the next half chapter of CD. I just hope I can retrieve all my documents as all of M's pics since birth are also in the laptop.

OMG...the ever dagabaaz laptopAngry
Just hoping that the entire content will be retrieved. The chapters can be worked upon but pictures are precious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sultan_Of_Swing

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

I hated ARB in this film!!! -.-

LOL so do I, chai! Nope not narcissism, because he didn't fall in love with himself, but he fell in love with his writing. LOL Its too difficult to explain, I tell you!

NB - I'm so sorry to hear that! Shit! I really hope all the data is retrieved easily!
nope...that's just a step towards being a narcissist...it all starts with small thingsLOL

Go to top