Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon?#4(IO)Thd5 Link Pg147 (Page 143)

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 2988

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Whenever I come to cc you talk about pappu sadam, idli, dosai, pilter kappi.
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vgedinshree10

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 5068

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Twiggy,,,come heer you :D *hugs* Sorry had to run before!

And Liza - thank you so much. Yeah I do have those bouts of wanting to close my blog off - hopefully not anymore ;)

K - you sound all refreshed...touchwood...good baby M - lets Mamma have these days...Sounds like a fun day...Sarvana Bhavan...Yummmyyy...and I agree with Arasi (hey you!) - why do I always catch conversations of pappu, idli, kaapi and dosai..Strange coincidence but I just finished writing an idli chapter...I am so hungry...But its adrak ki chai time for me :D:D

Hey Vee, Ridz...Ridz..that reminds me...I love all the Andhra pappus'...thanks to 5 years in Hyderabad...dosakai...beerakai...gongura...bring it on...

Oh and K...M shows Tam genes...thankfully mine also does...tayir sadam, idli rule in my home too...strangely my Punjabi bitter half also loves all of that...lucky me :P

Shree...I need to get back to you...thanks for the note...I did need some advice...watch out for my reply :D

Who else is heer??

J-ji kostin...when is the actual birthday (blame the time zone difference) - 27th right?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillivgedinBlueMystiqueshree10EXPELLIARMUSSultan_Of_SwingkondhiliEccentrica

Eccentrica IF-Sizzlerz
Eccentrica
Eccentrica

Joined: 11 December 2012
Posts: 18519

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Twiggy,,,come heer you :D *hugs* Sorry had to run before!

And Liza - thank you so much. Yeah I do have those bouts of wanting to close my blog off - hopefully not anymore ;)

K - you sound all refreshed...touchwood...good baby M - lets Mamma have these days...Sounds like a fun day...Sarvana Bhavan...Yummmyyy...and I agree with Arasi (hey you!) - why do I always catch conversations of pappu, idli, kaapi and dosai..Strange coincidence but I just finished writing an idli chapter...I am so hungry...But its adrak ki chai time for me :D:D

Hey Vee, Ridz...Ridz..that reminds me...I love all the Andhra pappus'...thanks to 5 years in Hyderabad...dosakai...beerakai...gongura...bring it on...

Oh and K...M shows Tam genes...thankfully mine also does...tayir sadam, idli rule in my home too...strangely my Punjabi bitter half also loves all of that...lucky me :P

Shree...I need to get back to you...thanks for the note...I did need some advice...watch out for my reply :D

Who else is heer??

J-ji kostin...when is the actual birthday (blame the time zone difference) - 27th right?

y0u forgot me
*runs in the opposite direction, pushing away tears that cloud my eyes*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUSshree10meera30Sultan_Of_Swingkondhili

meera30 IF-Rockerz
meera30
meera30

Joined: 06 January 2010
Posts: 5068

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

y0u forgot me
*runs in the opposite direction, pushing away tears that cloud my eyes*

Chai...I'm...I'm...Sorryy...Sorry...Sorry...

Now I really wish I had a gazebo, some twinkly lights and those molten caramel eyes to really make my apology work

Let me bring in the big guns



The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliEXPELLIARMUSkondhiliEccentricaSultan_Of_Swing

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 7955

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eccentrica

Okay a question to all writers in this CC

What do you do when you have posted the last chapter of a story and a reader comments

'Please update soon and do PM me.'
D'oh


ROFL

who is the reader? Sorry cudn't help asking it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30kondhiliEccentrica

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 7955

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Heylo ladies. M in a very good mood 2day. Took mom and baby for shopping and then drove to Sarvana Bhavan for dinner.



@NB, Dinner is lunch in UK, right?? and Indian dinner is called supper??

@Twiggy help please!
shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 7955

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera30

Twiggy,,,come heer you :D *hugs* Sorry had to run before!

.Strange coincidence but I just finished writing an idli chapter...I am so hungry...But its adrak ki chai time for me :D:D


Oh and K...M shows Tam genes...thankfully mine also does...tayir sadam, idli rule in my home too...strangely my Punjabi bitter half also loves all of that...lucky me :P



Meera, Eagerly waiting for Idly chapter and swami!! Missing him a lot!

and Bitter Half- Was it intentional?? LOL  or galti se mishtake ho gaya?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillimeera30kondhili

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Joined: 07 May 2012
Posts: 7955

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Heylo ladies. M in a very good mood 2day. Took mom and baby for shopping and then drove to Sarvana Bhavan for dinner.


@NB, can we chase a dream today? Finally?

Thank you M!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meera30kondhili_disha_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
!!..Is thread ko kya naam doon..!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Barunholic-   Replies: 82   Views: 6416

-Barunholic- 82 6416 29 November 2012 at 6:24am by -.Shriya.-
ISS SUDDEN ENDING KO MAIN KYA NAAM DOON

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: MainePyaarKiya   Replies: 222   Views: 11047

MainePyaarKiya 222 11047 28 November 2012 at 7:38am by Tony_StraK786
ESP#31 - Aaja piya tohe pyaar doon..[IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .hea.   Replies: 1207   Views: 22114

.hea. 1207 22114 12 August 2012 at 4:17am by .hea.
Kiss Kiss Ko Naam Doon

Author: serialjunkie   Replies: 9   Views: 984

serialjunkie 9 984 19 July 2012 at 5:06pm by karisma
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1142   Views: 41551

*Shruti* 1142 41551 08 June 2011 at 3:33am by nyctophilia

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index