Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Vee..Anurag kashyap ki fan ho kya?
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Eccentrica

Vee..Anurag kashyap ki fan ho kya?

Not really, I watch any movie if it is good. GoW was a nonsense movie, all that violence and extra characters had no reason to be there ... but I loved his work in Dev D, Gulaal and Satya. :-) He has not directed Shaitan, Bijoy Nambiar has :-)

I loved the new version of Khoya Khoya Chaand primarily because of how it was used in Shaitaan :-)

Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: V323

Not really, I watch any movie if it is good. GoW was a nonsense movie, all that violence and extra characters had no reason to be there ... but I loved his work in Dev D, Gulaal and Satya. :-) He has not directed Shaitan, Bijoy Nambiar has :-)

I loved the new version of Khoya Khoya Chaand primarily because of how it was used in Shaitaan :-)

I said going by the majority. True GOW was like too much in the duration of the film. and all that when they had to ultimately die
reflorated thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=eJLdL5_QkVo&feature=endscreen[/YOUTUBE]
reflorated thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eccentrica

I said going by the majority. True GOW was like too much in the duration of the film. and all that when they had to ultimately die

No no, I'm very moody about my music. Aaj aisa sab sunne ka man thha πŸ˜†

He kept introducing characters till the last minute of the film. Its just the result of a brain overworking. He had fallen in love with what he had written, that was what the problem was.
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: V323

No no, I'm very moody about my music. Aaj aisa sab sunne ka man thha πŸ˜†

He kept introducing characters till the last minute of the film. Its just the result of a brain overworking. He had fallen in love with what he had written, that was what the problem was.

lol kya theory hai...AK as a narcisisst?πŸ˜†
I love ajeeb dastaan hai yeh😳
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Deers,

My laptop crashed in the morning! What a fabulous way to start the day. Im using my work laptop now and writing the last chapter of Parinay from my memory. I'm so furious, I had the next 2 chapters of boomerang, all the research for boomerang and the next half chapter of CD. I just hope I can retrieve all my documents as all of M's pics since birth are also in the laptop.

reflorated thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbP3vLetsnM[/YOUTUBE]

I hated ARB in this film!!! -.-

LOL so do I, chai! Nope not narcissism, because he didn't fall in love with himself, but he fell in love with his writing. πŸ˜† Its too difficult to explain, I tell you!

NB - I'm so sorry to hear that! Shit! I really hope all the data is retrieved easily!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hi Deers,

My laptop crashed in the morning! What a fabulous way to start the day. Im using my work laptop now and writing the last chapter of Parinay from my memory. I'm so furious, I had the next 2 chapters of boomerang, all the research for boomerang and the next half chapter of CD. I just hope I can retrieve all my documents as all of M's pics since birth are also in the laptop.

OMG...the ever dagabaaz laptop😑
Just hoping that the entire content will be retrieved. The chapters can be worked upon but pictures are precious.