Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG ~~ ONCE AND FOREVER !!!! IPK ROCKS ..THREAD 68 (Page 43)

...Rapunzel... IF-Sizzlerz
...Rapunzel...
...Rapunzel...

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 11914

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

[QUOTE=algy]
then i wanna see youLOL
Angry but how?OuchConfusedLOL

FB hai?
we guys saw each other through FB-chat boxWinkLOL

FB tha but gusse se dlt ki,ab naiOuch

ohhhCryCryCry

toh ab?Ouch
dats y i said na no rakshaOuch Cry 
hw can i see u

chat box was the only raksha
otherwise you have to wait till i keep my photo as my profile picOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

algy

CrazyDollAnandi IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDollAnandi
CrazyDollAnandi

Joined: 17 November 2012
Posts: 21663

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
chalo guys 
mujhe aab bohut jorse neend araha haiMonkey Winks
so me going 
Good night 
Sweet Dreams 
Take care


Kri love you sweetie Monkey IconMonkey Icon


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

[QUOTE=KeerthuKiarshi][QUOTE=algy][QUOTE=KeerthuKiarshi][QUOTE=algy] keerthu eni ni podi vilicha adikum njanAngry
enike 25 vayasayi kto,LOL

so get ready,me cming der soonWink

by train or bus? or by drive?Wink
2um alla,trhu shipROFL

vattayipoyo?

you coming to palakkad through ship?LOL
that too you from kozhikode na?
haLOL ship mein.nt frm kozhikode,frm kottayamWinkLOL

kottayam ho ya kozhikode
you can't come to palakkad through ship :PLOL

so you are 25 female kottayamWink
Anythg s possible 4 me.if u see the roads @ dis tym,u too think f a shipLOL
yeswa 25 female kotayam,officially aftr 3 mthsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

...Rapunzel... IF-Sizzlerz
...Rapunzel...
...Rapunzel...

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 11914

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

chalo guys 
mujhe aab bohut jorse neend araha haiMonkey Winks
so me going 
Good night 
Sweet Dreams 
Take care


Kri love you sweetie Monkey IconMonkey Icon



tussi ja rehi ho?
tussi mat jaoCryCry

bye yaar
Gn
Sd
love youBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyDollAnandi

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

[QUOTE=algy]
then i wanna see youLOL
Angry but how?OuchConfusedLOL

FB hai?
we guys saw each other through FB-chat boxWinkLOL

FB tha but gusse se dlt ki,ab naiOuch

ohhhCryCryCry

toh ab?Ouch
dats y i said na no rakshaOuch Cry 
hw can i see u

chat box was the only raksha
otherwise you have to wait till i keep my photo as my profile picOuch
ohOuch den i'll wait 4 dat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

...Rapunzel... IF-Sizzlerz
...Rapunzel...
...Rapunzel...

Joined: 17 January 2012
Posts: 11914

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

[QUOTE=algy]
you coming to palakkad through ship?LOL
that too you from kozhikode na?
haLOL ship mein.nt frm kozhikode,frm kottayamWinkLOL

kottayam ho ya kozhikode
you can't come to palakkad through ship :PLOL

so you are 25 female kottayamWink
Anythg s possible 4 me.if u see the roads @ dis tym,u too think f a shipLOL
yeswa 25 female kotayam,officially aftr 3 mthsBig smile

Any plans of marrying soon??Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

algy

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyDollAnandi

chalo guys 
mujhe aab bohut jorse neend araha haiMonkey Winks
so me going 
Good night 
Sweet Dreams 
Take care


Kri love you sweetie Monkey IconMonkey Icon


bye anuTongue
gnt dear swt drmz
c u tmrwSmile
algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 11537

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

Originally posted by algy

Originally posted by KeerthuKiarshi

[QUOTE=algy]
you coming to palakkad through ship?LOL
that too you from kozhikode na?
haLOL ship mein.nt frm kozhikode,frm kottayamWinkLOL

kottayam ho ya kozhikode
you can't come to palakkad through ship :PLOL

so you are 25 female kottayamWink
Anythg s possible 4 me.if u see the roads @ dis tym,u too think f a shipLOL
yeswa 25 female kotayam,officially aftr 3 mthsBig smile

Any plans of marrying soon??Wink 
yeswaEmbarrassedWinkLOL proposals r on the way

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ICG THREAD 57~ *ARSHI FOREVER* ICGIAN FOREVER

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: MT_loverboy   Replies: 1204   Views: 24899

MT_loverboy 1204 24899 10 April 2013 at 4:02am by MT_loverboy
PLEASE FOR ONCE, just ONCE...

Author: Exprimere   Replies: 3   Views: 713

Exprimere 3 713 26 September 2012 at 9:38am by Exprimere
For once Khushi...For once...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: proshomi   Replies: 60   Views: 7077

proshomi 60 7077 15 February 2012 at 9:32am by ar_sajan4evr
once more CVs once more

Author: 3serialfan40   Replies: 1   Views: 804

3serialfan40 1 804 14 December 2011 at 12:39am by smitar
Once, just let me meet him once

2

Author: JennyPenny   Replies: 10   Views: 2092

JennyPenny 10 2092 21 July 2011 at 1:53pm by Sanlicious

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index