That was superb scene Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

lovely post, arnav's inner monologues r superb Tongue  sigh ... if only arnav singh raizada had listened to his heart and not his head - but then the story would have been over and we wouldn't have had our beautiful show and their beautiful love story Day Dreaming

So true, he needed a Khushi to open his aathon peher dil pe taale! And that's what got us addicted 

stg1

Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M1A1

Thumbs Up
That was superb scene Big smile

Thanks dear
rainbowcolors Senior Member
rainbowcolors
rainbowcolors

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Very well written and yes the first meet was magical I have never seen this kind of Pheli mulakat in the history of television.THere was passion and care we cannot say love at this initial stage,but he admires her secretly,though he thinks that he hate her but still there is a hint in his eyes that he likes her presence.On the other hand khushi's expressions were awesome she was so scared of being so near to a handsome stranger,right in his arms and he was staring at her with his deep eyes.
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowcolors

Very well written and yes the first meet was magical I have never seen this kind of Pheli mulakat in the history of television.THere was passion and care we cannot say love at this initial stage,but he admires her secretly,though he thinks that he hate her but still there is a hint in his eyes that he likes her presence.On the other hand khushi's expressions were awesome she was so scared of being so near to a handsome stranger,right in his arms and he was staring at her with his deep eyes.

Well said, what he felt cannot be called care, but an attraction was certainly there, and visible beneath the surface.

rainbowcolors

...OceanEyes... IF-Rockerz
...OceanEyes...
...OceanEyes...

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Oh god..so true..i have watched so many serials,so many 1st meeting...but none..yess..none of them was so passionate..so charming..so amazing like this.there wasnt love..it was something else,passion,anger,cry...tears...smthng more than love..which was so much attractv.ARSHI was looking very much gorgeous..nd..seems like,they were just for each other..
I love ur post..
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyLoveARSHI

Oh god..so true..i have watched so many serials,so many 1st meeting...but none..yess..none of them was so passionate..so charming..so amazing like this.there wasnt love..it was something else,passion,anger,cry...tears...smthng more than love..which was so much attractv.ARSHI was looking very much gorgeous..nd..seems like,they were just for each other..
I love ur post..

Thank you dear, and I loved your description too, yes it had so many emotions mixed into it, and really intense and electric from the word go! 

...OceanEyes...

Go to top