Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sindu1991

Best scene in Indian television.

😊
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshicritic

Another very beautiful description from you Ipoona . At this point he was consumed with anger, yet she fitted so well in his arms, he was furious, yet mindful of how he put her down! 

Always the contradictions from the very first moment. And she, she never felt threatened by him, or maybe repulsed is the better word, but she who was so " small town" in her thinking was strangely bold where he was concerned, held on to him, even in her worst moments with him, I felt she felt  secure with him! 

And her attraction for him matched his for her, it's like they were always having two conversations simultaneously, one outwardly, and one of their hearts and bodies! 

And the divine intervention - she came when he was at his worst - as you aptly said, a man who had won it all, yet failed! 

Thank you again for your beautiful interpretations, that add a new dimension to the scene

Arshicritic... The portion in bold... On the spot... 
I agree ... For a small town girl... This kind of familiarity with a stranger... Her fingers almost seem to float over his face and chin... Her eyes wide...her mouth open...This would seem really out of character ... Yet like you said... How beautifully she fits in his arms... 
Her first meeting with Shaym...A consummate hero come and save all type of a encounter...Yet she hides behind her Amma...reluctant to show her face or herself without a dupatta...So true of a small town girl...Whereas at her first meeting with ASR ... Definitely not hero material on the surface... Yet she clings, stares, falls in love... 
Arshicritic, it is your post that make me dig deeper and look for connections and context... So thank you!!!!

Edited by Ipoona - 10 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was the best "meet cute" that I have ever seen!
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This was the best "meet cute" that I have ever seen!

😊
Arshics thumbnail
@ipoona,

the fact that there is so much depth in each scene, that we could dive deep in, watch and each time discover something new is the one of the main reasons for the popularity of the show. I dont think at that point even the creators and actors knew what they had created and how powerful its impact was!
Ipoona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshicritic

@ipoona,

the fact that there is so much depth in each scene, that we could dive deep in, watch and each time discover something new is the one of the main reasons for the popularity of the show. I dont think at that point even the creators and actors knew what they had created and how powerful its impact was!

😃 I have often wondered... About if the creators knew what magic they were creating... They must have... But only to a certain degrees ... I think an appropriate analogy would be to compare to an orchestra... All individual players performing beautifully to create a magnificent whole that is more beautiful than the sum of their parts..

Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipoona

😃 I have often wondered... About if the creators knew what magic they were creating... They must have... But only to a certain degrees ... I think an appropriate analogy would be to compare to an orchestra... All individual players performing beautifully to create a magnificent whole that is more beautiful than the sum of their parts..

Such an apt analogy Ipoona, an orchestra! And it made beautiful music didn't it? 
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Just awesome ... A rocking start of a rocking show!!!!!!!!
Arshics thumbnail
Originally posted by: tsnymd

The classic heart vs mind.

That described their story perfectly!