Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Fragile force (Page 6)

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkywinky

wow brilliant :-)update i luved plzz update soon now i can't wait for da next part :-(

thank you so much
i will try to update asap

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityatandon

Hey... The os was very realestic...
For the millionth time I wat to kill that j and for the secont time Uday...
How? When? Why? Where?... There are a lot of questions in my mind...
But that will be answerd when you give the next update...
So update soon...
And one more thing...
At the end Chennai reminded me of Chennai Express ( U know I am a big fan of SRK)

thank you i am happy you found so
so do i too want to kill her
do not worry the very next chappy they will divorce
yea i too am waiting for it eagerly

princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annabh

Originally posted by princessSonia

Anni plz plz plz...

If possible Aaj iska ek update
Do na..???

Plz plz plz...Embarrassed

<font color="#CC66CC"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i am so sorry i will not be able to keep your request
as today is my off day so i will not be posting anything</font>
</font>
okay...
No prblm...Smile
Cont asap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annabh

Anni plz plz plz...

If possible Aaj iska ek update
Do na..???

Plz plz plz...Embarrassed

<font color="#CC66CC"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">i am so sorry i will not be able to keep your request
as today is my off day so i will not be posting anything</font>
</font>
okay...
No prblm...Smile
Cont asap...

ya i will try

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSonia

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Part 2

Uday pov

There was a surging and murmuring crowd of doctors inside the Intence Care Unit [ICU]  as one of the most important personality also known the pillar of royal family in india was battleling with her life and death , as I sat their outside with all the other family member , but no one even turned their heads towards me not even my chotti I  was left all alone in a corner abandoned and unwanted , but by now I was addicted to such harshness an entire year had passed since she left me , maybe it is truly said when a right person leaves your life all things go wrong this is exactly what happened with me , first my princess the love of life left me but I cannot complain I was at fault , yes I did spend my numerous nights with jai but only before I found , only before I fell in love with manyata , jai was nothing but just like any other girl I used for entertainment before I found princess and their was absolutely no commitment between us but that day the most beautiful day of my life was ruined  as jai confessed her pregnancy to me at first I denied and did not trust her but she had all proof and  also our personal video I was helpless , I knew the either way I had lost my love and had to take up the responsibility , I saw my princess leaving me again and this time it was all my fault she was ready to giver herself to me , she trusted me and she loved me but I scattered all her dreams all her hope everything I was to be blamed for all her sorrow , just after a month I found that what jai did was just a lie , yes I was equally shocked she was not pregnant she lied for two reason firstly she wanted to get her revenge back on me for insulting her and humiliating her through out and secondly to become the queen I never accepted her to stoop so low just for the crown so I decided to  bring her truth but I failed again she brought proves that I was the one to force her to abord her baby I was the villain again here  , and soon just after a month we were divorced and I was entrapped in loneliness I neither had my princess nor my family everybody hated me kept me away from all social gathering I tried my best to search for my princess but all went in vein as even now after a complete year she is still lost but the one to trouble her JAI NANAIDNI too is not at peace she got all that she wanted but it was only now that she realized how much her sister meant to her? In those silly fights she never realized that how close she had gone to her sister? Though she still considered me as a villain of her life still at a point I was happy knowing the fact that when princess will be back her sister will change the cold attitude towards her , as I was sure she would be back every body have lost hope except for me and ds ….she is still in coma but in past few days her condition is worse hence maybe she is counting her last days and she is in icu now and now I am sure manyata will be abck maybe not for me but for her dadisabh the one who hold her up everytime she fell down , time passed by as the red lights were  finally off and the doctors came out of the icu they had a mixed expression of both sorrow and happiness as the head doctor stepped forward and announced

DOCTOR:she is fine now and she is back from coma but her brain nerve are very weak and even the slightest shock can rick her life and so you all have to  keep her very happy

BRIDGRAAJ:thank you doctor I am so happy maasabh is fine now

DOCTOR:well but there is a problem

KOMAL:what problem ?

DOCTOR:her brain is frozen at a point the only thing that can cure her after her operation we were talking to her to find if she is fit and fine hence we found this error

JAI:what error doctor I do not understand

DCOTOR:actually at times after coma either there is memory loss or like this case I mean at times after coming out from coma the person dream become reality as she always dreamt of her most lovable grand daughter manyata marriage with the most eligible opponent that is uday she have already assumed that they are happily married and so you all need to bring her dream into reality only that can be cure

VIJAY:but how doctor she is not even with us we do not even know where she is ?

GIRIRAAJ:we need to find her

UNNATI:but why dad only when she is having her part of peace why are you dragging her back into this hell?

VIJAY:unnati we need to save dadisabh

UNNATI:but by killing her again I mean how can she even leave under the same roof with the person who ruined her life marriage is not a joke and here some people fails to understand the fact and that is the reason to all this mishaps

I could understand the direct attack was towards me as I felt helpless and just continued to stare down at the floor now no accusions matter all that mattered was ds health and a wish of at least seeing my princess for the last time just then the devil opened her mouth

JAI:well marriage can be an act

KOMAL:what do you mean?

JAI:I mean what if jiji and he just act of getting married till the time dadisabh is completely fine

BRIDGRAAJ:but where is manyata ? we do not know?

Everybody seated on their respective places , hours had passed as we waited for ds to come back to her sence , my throat had gone all dry and I needed a glass of water as I headed my car and took the water , it was just going down as a lump was struck on my throat I felt a familiar aroma around me , there was butterfly in my stomach I felt like  teenager when having its first crush , a kind of feeling I always had when my princess was around as I turned my head there in middle of the crowds of car , a girl beautifully dressed in a blue –green check mysore silk sari , with a glass bangles admiring her tiny hands and her hair opened adding to the beauty was making her way to the entrance of the hospital her face was not clearly view due to the darkness of the night but finally the moment came a car splashed it light on her , her face was one I could never forget it was my princess , she was even more fair , a beautiful smile played on her face and a black bindi admired her forehead at that very moment I felt the world around me disappearing , time had paused as my brain froze I did not even realize when I headed towards her finally she was there in front of me , she looked even more beautiful , her curve so tempting that I could not help my arms from taking them in my embrace , I could feel her soft breast crushing on my chest , feeling her so close to me all over again was like  dream, come true I could hear her chest pounding and her heart beating her closeness made me loose control while her hands laid by her side I could feel the coldness of her towards me , but I cared less as for me now I felt lady luck favoring me getting her back to me , I looked up to her face and the first thing that got me was her luscious lips , quivering with fear and I had no control over myself as I entered her mouth at first she was too shock to react to my tongue as I explored her mouth my tongue wildly running inside her mouth , her lips tasted so good I never wanted to separate myself from it but she did not have the same feeling the moment she realized my action she pushed me with all her might causing me lips to tear from her but my grip got tighter my nails piercing her skin as I saw the same frostly angry eyes which I encountered the very first time we met , the same for which I fell in love she struggled to get off my grip I smirked at her antique did not she know yet that it was impossible to escape my charm finally she gave up and looked at me angrily while I teased her more and said

UDAY:what happened princess tried already  come on there are more struggle to be done now ….. the night is still quite young

And the very next moment I regretted it , I saw her eyes anger sumeging in pain I did not mean to hurt but it did hurt a lot more I proved her that her absence made no difference to me , how badly I wanted to shape thing up right but her words spoke her heart pain

MANYATA: YUVRAAJSA what are you doing please leave me ok I am  not your call girl  , or wife you  cannot claim me anymore I am here for my dadi and trust me I will not regret returning from here this very moment if you don't leave me

I felt she had changed , her broken heart turned her into stone and it was all because of me I found no point in arguing and just loosen my grip as she walked away from me I saw her leaving but my words stopped her I did not look back at her instead looked at the road ahead I did not have the courage to face her not after the unjust I did to her so I asked with a voice broken with sorrow and pain

UDAY:you said I do not have rights on you now so does that mean I had my rights on you in the past

She also rejected to look towards me and answered coldly

MANYATA: yes you did have the rights yuvrajsa that you yourself reject and threw me away like a thrash

Saying this she walked away as tears ecaped my eyes , I did not cry for her words but I did realize how much I hurted her , I was the reason for her pain , but now I was going to heal all her pain and make her my juglii billi again a girl whom I killed but I regretted my each action as I staired skywards though I was unable to say this to her but somewhere moon beauty reflected her innocence and her face so I said

UDAY;I really love you princess

done with the update

hit the like buton

no res box

sorry for my mistakes

Edited by annabh - 24 June 2013 at 11:00am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

charming PDRsaakkaSunsnowSkaliya178rockstar4eva55maaneet786ridz_27ManveerangelPrincessSumbalnityatandonchocoholliccnibirFantasyangelarna753Lovelydropsanushruthihtgcutesanah12humairaa1fireroad99MAHI1198Shahi01MrsSSOKarkitAsyaloverhuma12.pia.rahaAsmimelody.SNOWWHITE.princessSonia.maleficent.LittleDhampir.shafy_MNTuTeradekh...navina...snowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hunh again an emotional update...I could find only misunderstanding and pain ...lol...
Anyways u did ur part and the update was worth reading.. 
Felt so bad for Uday and Manyata ..Both r heart broken and both r alone(Uday a step up) 
thanks for being fast in updating...
.continue soon...

Edited by snowdream - 24 June 2013 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fireroad99_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Hunh again an emotional update...I could find only misunderstanding and pain ...lol...
Anyways u did ur part and the update was worth reading.. 
Felt so bad for Uday and Manyata ..Both r heart broken and both r alone(Uday a step up) 
thanks for being fast in updating...
.continue soon...

yes but the last emotional update as from now all my ss and os is gonna have only romantic and happy updates actauly  i understood being sad gives only pain so all my charcters will behappy all my ss will just be romantic and happy
awnn i am so happy that you liked it
yes but no more they are gonna be back pining and bitting hhahah i mean back manver from next part
awnn noo need for thank

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessSonia...navina...

princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Emotional update... Cry

Hate jay... Angry

Feeling sad for Manveer... Ouch

Do cont soon...

N Thnks 4 d pm...