Dekha Ek Khwaab

Fragile force - Page 10

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preya_radev

loved chapter two manveer came face to face but manyata was so cold towards uday somehow feel sorry for him as nobody is there for him... i hope manveer do act as a married couple and all their misunderstanding are cleared please update soon and thanks for the pm  

i am glad you liked it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessSonia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annabh

<font color="#0000FF"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">i am sorry was a bit busy tom update for sure</font></font>

Anni Wers d update...????πŸ˜•
_Annesha_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessSonia

Anni Wers d update...????πŸ˜•

page 6
i gave the update wid phir suno pm
angleroops thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey anni pls update 
waiting for this os plsss
princessSonia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annabh

page 6
i gave the update wid phir suno pm

Aare dear m talking abt d third part...
_Annesha_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roopali15

hey anni pls update 

waiting for this os plsss

i am a bit buzy
but will update tjhe last two chappy asap
_Annesha_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessSonia

Aare dear m talking abt d third part...

areei dear i did not update yet sorry will update asapπŸ˜†
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Part 4

I remained on the coach watching her sleep , she looked so flawless , so amazing so beautiful , like an angle and the cute shinchan printed night suit was even adding to her beauty but how badly I wished jai had choose a shorter cloth for her , hey I am her husband now ok maybe for an act but the fact is they have really got so close the sister bond have emerged so much since she came back , and not only so but the entire family has become like it was supposed to be if I was to marry manyata that day now every body treat me here like the used to treat me before and even back at my home I got my chotti and dad back although at a point my heart aches thinking that this is all just a BIG act for the health of dadisabh , but still my princess filled my life with colors , and dadisabh health also had been improving now she can walk all by herself , infront of her we both are very much in love married couple but inside the room she even deny to sit next to me , though I never loose a chance to show her my love but she seems to ignore it I do not feel bad for myself but my heart aches when I think of the pain she has gone through , a month have passed since I got my princess back the same cheerful , bubbly girl just that now she is not the same with me but I enjoy the small moment I spend with her and today was a remarkable one , while dinner when dadisabh asked us about her heir princess face was turned beetroot and I enjoyed it , I love her each action that comes from her heart , the way she blush , the way she gets mad, the only thing that prickle me is her tears  I saw her holding the hands of dadisabh and shedding tears maybe she was appolozising for faking this act , god help me from her princess can be so tempting at times I never even thought well from the very time I fell for her I did imagine some private memory with her I did try to arouse her each time I man handled her but she was too nave to those but guess now she does get my indications as at times when I loose my mind for her being cold to me I do try to manhandle but now instead of struggle her eyes swell up and I loosen my grip and the last thing I want to do to her is make her smile which she often have when I am not around she turned towards me a bit of her cleavage line was exposed through the blanket how badly I wanted to feel her , touch her and kiss her but I needed to control myself before landing into another disasterous decision ,  so I preffered strolling out in the terrance I tip toed out to watch the starlight it was indeed the most beautiful feeling as the flashes of past when I am manyata played like kids while flying the kite , or the first time I carried her while she fell uncouncious due to the whole day tried loved the expression on majnu face , I can still have a laugh for an entire century for that face of majnu ,  I had a small laugh just when my heart skipped beats I looked back it was princess wrapped in shawl probably she did not see me so I headed towards her as I stood by her side and said with a warm smile

UDAY:I did not know someone else too love this place like I do

MANYATA:uday stop

UDAY:I am sorry I did not know my princess mood is rotten

I said pinching her left cheek , she feels still so soft and so cute as she shoved my hands and looked at me her eyes was confused her usual spark was missing as she said not scornfully like always but softly

MANYATA:uday akash is coming yes I am married to akash for over an year the day I left you I was broken and only he supported me we had met in Chennai and after a week we got married he is unknown to everything and he believes I came here to unnati marriage and so he is coming the next day so we need to clear out all this mess I do not want my relation breaking all over again

I felt myself scattered this cannot happen that is what I kept telling myself my eyes filled with tears as she concluded

MANYATA:and it is not only about akash but for Alisha too my 2 months year old baby what will she do without her mother please try to understand

I was completely broken as she took my hands into her and assured me a warm smile but god was not fair I loved her , I will kill that akash and then we can get married and adopt Alisha too yes that would be perfect I thought but the very next time I thought no love isn't about conquering one body but winning their heart , if I did so will manyata be ever happy? I can force her and claim her but the real thing is not claiming love is about respecting each other and so was he going to do as he remembered the last words of his mother "pyaar mei zoor hai paar zabardasti nahi" as he faked a smile and said

UDAY:it is ok I can understand I will explain dadisabh that this marriage is fake

As she strenched her hands to hug me we felt another presence as we turned behind and dadisabh stared at us , we had no time to react as she mumbled

DADISABH:I cannot believe that this was just an act how could you betray me?

Saying this she lost her balance and almost collapse as uday went and held her trying to wake up , but she remained unsound as tears flowed his eyes and he said

UDAY:dadisabh please wake up please I am sorry please I am ready to accept any punishment but please wake up

MANYATA:so yuvraaj uday veer singh your punishment is to marry me

I stared at her blankly before I could even react dadisabh busted out in laughter as I both the family holding their stomach from laughing in there night out laughing  at me , even dad and chotti was doing so , my mind ran but I stood their rooted as dadisabh composed herself and finally unnati bursted out telling

UNNATI:god dad look at your face I have never seen you so pale before

VIJAY;but what actually scared you uday banna ds sudden collapsing or the news of m bhai tying knot with majnu

JAI:vijay banna do not forget the baby what her name jiji

MANYATA:you all are so devilish you all made me lie so much

DADISABH:come on now don't you all pull his leg manyata and uday come to my office I have a lot to explain and tell

Everybody headed down as both dad and bridg uncle patted at my shoulder while dad said

GIRIRAAJ:chillax betta everything is fine

Five years have passed

An orange sun lighted up the whole manveer palace which was situated at the heart of Jaigarh , the birds crippled away in joy , the winds blew softly and it sounded so peaceful till my son sorry my mistake my sons blundered my sleep I woke up by their cry I rushed to see their it was the regular routine , while my princess took the new born in her hands pacifying my twin sons udayam and udit there my two little angle the five year old mahima was busy putting her little sister the 2 year old manya to sleep who was awoken by the little onces cry I leaned on the door wondering how my princess even manages I mean just the previous night we were indulge into a hot love making session that got her body sore and now here she is composed trying to pacify our child I did advise her to keep nannies or separated there rooms for now she rejected all well she wanted to stay in a room with all our children I did not deny it till that very night manya was woken by her mother 's scream and was trying hard to understand why was her dad lying on top of her mom well that was closed matter  as I went and took mahima into my arms and put her back to bed while both my sons to went back to sleep we headed back to our room as she strenched her body and gave me one of her frosty look I knew she was going to pick the same family planning again and I quietly listened

MANYATA:now I do feel coming back here was one of the graviest mistake I ever did if I never came I would never reveil jai truth and never plan to get us together and lastly not end up with a huge baby army for tourture

I awned her antique as I back hugged her rubbing my nose against her cheek and said

UDAY:but if you did come , you did believe jai and agreed to her plan and do not forget this are a part of your punishment

MANYATA:for what exactly?

UDAY:ds had come out of coma when jai went and she confessed everything to ds and together they made this plan they said the doctor to lie , and jai like a saint gave that idea  here we both came faced each other unknown to this but just after a few days jai confessed to all except me and you all planned this to bring us together so you lied and took almost my life away while you said that Alisha and akash stuff so you are being punished for that so now chillax abh toh puri cricket team bakii hai more eight kids to go so to my calculation we will be successful in the coming four years if we have two pairs of kids

MANYATA:you know uday why I waited for a entire month as I wanted you to realize that love is something that comes from inside not forced and I would wait even longer but you needed to understand your mom last wish

UDAY:yes whole of my life I kept wondering what she meant but understood now but do not even think you are getting away with this sweet talks to the bed now

MANYATA:god you are so cruel

Saying this she stomped to the bed as he laid beside her he kissed her forehead and said

UDAY:you need to sleep

She looked at him and hugged him , his embrace always made her feels safe as she said

MANYATA:I love you uday

UDAY:I love you too princess

the end

my readers would be glad to know that this particular part i was trying to update since past three hours and in three hours it got deleted three time so please appreaciate my patience and hit the like button even if you don't like the os and please no res box i am sorry for my mistake

thank you

anni

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
htgcute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
At last it got posted...
Claps for ur patience...

Yayyy...!!!!!
Me first again...
Sorry lol due to happiness forget to say hi...

Well hi lol...
Howz u???

Awww... so it was all manyata and all of their plan lol...

Poor uday was made fool...
Pity him but that was for gud sake so it's okay lol...
God that dialog of manyata marrying majnu and having a daughter alisha literally gave me a minor heart attack...

OMG so many kids that too in 5 yrs...

Awww... manveer love never dies nor their love making lol...

Loved it to the core a perfect ending..

Ur patience really paid off

Bye...
Hugzzz...
Edited by htgcute - 10 years ago
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome SS Annesha 
The concept was well thought out and very well presented 
Although I m sad that this SS has ended 
I hav othr Works of yours to readπŸ˜ƒ