_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
this is an  os which is divided into many parts so here is the first part
FRAGILE FORCE
part 1

Manyata pov

I had my aim clear today maybe for the first time I had listen to my heart and I was sure that I would not regret it . today is my marriage and no matter what but I will marry Yuvraaj of Jaigarh , uday veer singh not because I am forced into this because of the contract but because I have finally realized that akash or aryaan whatever he preffer being called does neither have place in my life or in my heart as I am already claimed by uday from the very first day I was born I was his and only his , now I know the games of destiny but I would never let myself get separated from him , dadisabh was right I would never get a better partner than him and I never thought I would say this but now I am dead sure that I am madly head over heels in love with uday , he was right none could escape his charm even I fell on my knees in love with him and only his cold behavior towards me made me realize so now no matter the amount of plans jai makes I will never misguide my heart again and tonight after our marriage I will confess my feeling to him this will be my marriage gift to him . as time is passing my heart is beating faster and faster only if I know a way to control the blush on my face because I am sure he is going to tease me about it later , did I ever mention how hard it is for me to carry this heavy gagra but I must mention this shade of pink really suits me well that halkat vedda have a good choice of colors , a few more hour passed as I waited and waited the clock read ten or eleven o clock which means my marriage was being three hour delayed but what is the reason what is taking so much time I should go and see no that will not look good it is ok I shall wait here I know uday is there down and he will handle everything I trust him . time passed by as the palace screamed a silence finally at four manyata could no longer wait and came down to the hall , but it was deserted , it was filled up just with her family and uday family but there was no sight of uday , I came down as everybody was shocked seeing me I walked to giriraaj uncle as only he could answer about uday absence on this day , tears were building in my eyes as I holded them back and spoke in a broken voice rather begged him asking

MANYATA:uncle where is uday?

For the very first time I saw his eyes moist , maybe after so many days he too melted by my moist eyes he cupped my face and said trying to pacify me

GIRIRAAJ:he did not come we do not know where he is manyata ? he is not receiving any of our calls , we have send the police

At the very word I felt myself rooted to the ground as hot tears flowed from my eyes as I shivered with fear and asked

MANYATA:Police why I mean uday is fine na ? what happened uncle where is my uday?

I gave the shrillest scream as I felt my legs going weak I almost fell on the ground as vijay bhai came to my rescue he held me in his arms and seated me in the couch as I cluched to his shirt and tears wetted my face , everybody around me was tensed and pitied my condition but there was someone missing it was jai and I really did not care where she was because to me uday was much more important now I closed my eyes and begged all the god and goddess to bring my prince back and my tears was heard but in the form of the worse night mare , finally uday came there he stood on the door steps with his normal turtle neck shirt and jeans but his face very pale I knew he had been into something worse and all he needed was a hug from his princess so without a second thought to the surrounding I clunched to his body giving the warmest hug and never tending to leave but what irked me was the fact he was not hugging me back I looked into his eyes that had tears in it the reason was yet unknown but soon the mystery unfolded itself as I saw my sister jai nandini from behind and even worse with a bridal dress and that signified that she was married , she came and locked her hands with uday , I pulled myself back as all he said was

UDAY:I am married ''..to jai

I felt myself breaking into a thousand pieces how could it be ? it had to be lie? It cannot happen I kept repeating to myself but now this was the truth of my life I looked helplessly at him and then at jai who was seemed very happy with my condition this was what she wanted , as I saw both giriraaj uncle and dad heading towards him , and dad screamed his lungs out

BRIDGRAAJ:why uday veer ? when finally manyata was ready to take up her responsibility and marry you then why did you do this to her? And what has got into you jai ?

I saw dad 's hands raising towards jai which was held back by uday as his gaze fixed down to the floor and he confessed

UDAY:uncle please do not raise your hands against her it is not her fault it was all mine actually she did not force me to marry her we both decided to get into this relation

I could no longer take this I needed to know why did he play such a game with me as I turned to jai and asked her with a voice broken with sorrow

MANYATA:why jai when you knew I loved him and today we were supposed to marry each other than why did you come in middle ?

UDAY:she did'nt come in middle you did manyata we had been dating each other since a year and so '.

He was cut short by jai and she replied with least guilt in her voice

JAI:I got pregnant by him so we decided to marry

This was the last thing that needed to break me down into pieces including me everybody else was equally shocked as I broke down into tears and ma realized my state of mind and took me to my room , while I could still hear the turmoil going downstairs , accusing , appolizing and confession my life was completely scattered and ruined , I never thought uday would ditch me in such a way I know many a times I hurted him too for akash but never did I dare to cross my limits or atleast I did not show him false hope of love  the whole night I curdled in ma lap and cried , but the next morning I woke up , to build a new life for myself I had always thought about someone but it was time I do something for myself I went down to the breakfast table as I saw everybody seated there including uday and jai , I had realized the storm had just started to build up but I cared a little the first thing I did I walked to jai and handed her the paper before any body could question me I answered them

MANYATA:if you are wondering what this maybe than it the papers that justify I hand my crown over to jai well the reason is clear according to the contract signed yuvraaj will marry only the yuvrani of devgarh and so it has to be jai congo sis you got all that you wanted and yes about me I know I have troubled you all a lot but no more maybe I was suited as just a guest to this family I am taking your leave I am leaving this palace today and as I rejected my crown ship and all my relation with this royals you all have no rights to ask about my where about

I saw dad panicking and so did the entire family he stood up and folded his hands infront of me with tears in his eyes he said

BRIDGRAAJ:I lost you once please do not go again I cannot loose you again

MANYATA:to bad that you did not know how to preserve my love and care when I was there maybe now you will know my value even if not I care less

Saying this I walked off my heart too ached at all those I said but I had to be strong it is said it is better to break once than to break each day my bags were packed and I must thanked seemaji who had been a  lot of help I noticed those tears in her eyes too I was finally leaving the palace forever and this time I had made up my mind to never return I saw each member of my family even giriraaj uncle and unnati breaking down into tears and pledding me to stay back actually I would but only if once uday or jai either of them had said but they did not so I boarded in the taxi and went to the station there I asked a stranger to cut my ticket to any place of his choice he did so and I boarded away in my train when I unfolded the crushed ticket the name of the new city my luck was taking me to was "Chennai"

do hit the like button

no res box please

and other parts will be updated in the coming week

hugz

thank you

anni

part 2 page 6

part 3 page 13

Edited by annabh - 28 June 2013 at 4:17am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

charming PDmaaneet786RsaakkaSunsnowSkaliya178Ayeasharockstar4eva55aathiraaZOYA_Kpwincess_sumiPrincessSumbalridz_27fatima4aarna753LovelydropsFantasyangelchocohollicnityatandonhumairaa1wendy25fireroad99Shahi01anushruthiMAHI1198htgcutesanah12huma12.MrsSSOKarkit.SNOWWHITE.princessSonia--Zinay--pia.rahaAsmimelody..IshqShava..shafy_MN_Grey_LittleDhampir....navina...snowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
OMG the OS turned me upside down...Why ? How? When?  a lot of questions up...which will be answered in part 2
hopes it will all be settled as fast as possible
continue soon

Edited by snowdream - 22 June 2013 at 12:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_...navina...

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey sister

hws u

awsssmmm concept as usualyyy

awsssmmm  startt

uday marry jai

jai is pregnant plzzz tell me its a lie rather i would die

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_...navina...

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

OMG the OS turned me upside down...Why ? How? When?  a lot of questions up...which will be answered in part 2
hopes it will all be settled as fast as possible
continue soon

aha all question will be answered
yes exactly and then part 3 and 4
only manveer romance
it will do not worry
will try to

Karkit IF-Dazzler
Karkit
Karkit

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Nice update anii bt so much q in mind thanx 4 pm