Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi? (Page 9)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

U guys just go round bashing the character ... Thats nly bcoz u guys knw it that she acts thousand times better than PDA queen .

LOL 
Nevermind degrading comments against ovi are made only to get such reaction
So don't react and leave it Big smile
Join Kools commentary for whatever opinions you have 
Anywhere else in the forum you will not be appreciated for your opinions 

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Pallavi, thanks for the morning laugh! Kaneda!! :) chipki? Lovely name, lol.

Read the surprise on some other threads that Ovi is being bashed even after serving Arjun the divorce papers. Like that negates all her behavior before. Isn't it kind of late? you stab someone and then put a band-aid on the wound and expect recognition for the action. Wah, Ovi! Wah!

Pals. please don't forget that message on her answering machine from some random guy inviting her to hang out at her favorite bar. And her mammoth lie that she is not married so that she could get that contract!! We will be told she doesn't need the money so then it must be 'cos she craves attention? Her problem all along was if she could garner male attention elsewhere, how is it that Arjun was oblivious to her charms? Poor bichari Ovi!!

LOL @ Bandaid! Yes, like divorce papers washes away all her sins...

Jahnvi, when was that message on answering machine? Recently? I must have missed it. Yes, Ovi is certainly doing rang-raliyan with her boyfriends/ male friends in Kaneda...she cannot live without male attention! And she flaunts herself that way too...Dead
So shes a "single" woman living it up, having wild nights in Kaneda with all sorts of guys...we all know what kind of lifestyle models have, parties, drinking etc.etc.  Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Pallavi, thanks for the morning laugh! Kaneda!! :) chipki? Lovely name, lol.

Read the surprise on some other threads that Ovi is being bashed even after serving Arjun the divorce papers. Like that negates all her behavior before. Isn't it kind of late? you stab someone and then put a band-aid on the wound and expect recognition for the action. Wah, Ovi! Wah!

Pals. please don't forget that message on her answering machine from some random guy inviting her to hang out at her favorite bar. And her mammoth lie that she is not married so that she could get that contract!! We will be told she doesn't need the money so then it must be 'cos she craves attention? Her problem all along was if she could garner male attention elsewhere, how is it that Arjun was oblivious to her charms? Poor bichari Ovi!!

LOL @ Bandaid! Yes, like divorce papers washes away all her sins...

Jahnvi, when was that message on answering machine? Recently? I must have missed it. Yes, Ovi is certainly doing rang-raliyan with her boyfriends/ male friends in Kaneda...she cannot live without male attention! And she flaunts herself that way too...Dead
So shes a "single" woman living it up, having wild nights in Kaneda with all sorts of guys...we all know what kind of lifestyle models have, parties, drinking etc.etc.  Wink

Pallavi, it is that night in Kaneda after she leaves Arjun.  She staggers in half drunk and listens to the messages on her voice mail. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivashfaque2012pallavi25

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Seriously a whole Post to ridicule Ovi's name? You got to be kidding me.LOL

Then the others bash her in every form and shape? Wow, and the same people come on other threads against Purvi and get upset? Seriously?
ROFL

Ovi's clothes are okay for her age, and she is gorgeous and petite enough to pull it off.  I guess not everyone is exposed to western fashion and what looks good or not, I understand. 
Isn't it prejudice to bash western clothes, but feelings are hurt when we criticise Purvi's old lady Indian wear? Purvi clothes and hair style looks like crap that is just the reality.

Edited by dumppurvi - 22 June 2013 at 6:31pm
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumppurvi

Then the others bash her in every form and shape? Wow, and the same people come on other threads against Purvi and get upset? Seriously?
ROFL

Ovi's clothes are okay for her age, and she is gorgeous and petite enough to pull it off.  I guess not everyone is exposed to western fashion and what looks good or not, I understand. 
Isn't it prejudice to bash western clothes, but feelings are hurt when we criticise Purvi's old lady Indian wear? Purvi clothes and hair style looks like crap that is just the reality.

If Purvi looks and clothes have been ridiculed, what is in a name?  

By the way, according to the consensus on this forum, this is a show watched and judged by distant chawl dwellers in India with their middle class sanskari guage meters, so since all other characters are evaluated by how this mirage in India would react to a situation or character, surely the chawl dwellers would prefer Indian middle class sanskari clothes on Ovi as opposed to western fashion?  Just saying.  Wink

JShivashfaque2012pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

ROFL

By the way, according to the consensus on this forum, this is a show watched and judged by distant chawl dwellers in India with their middle class sanskari guage meters, so since all other characters are evaluated by how this mirage in India would react to a situation or character, surely the chawl dwellers would prefer Indian middle class sanskari clothes on Ovi as opposed to western fashion?  Just saying.  Wink

Show is made and watched in India so people would be more shocked by mini skirts and hot pants on Ovi than backless blouses on Purvi, Archu or Varsha. 
Old lady Indian wear of Purvi is actually Bengali style of wearing saris so calling it so is again bashing our Bengali culture and dress. 

JShivsoapwatcher1ashfaque2012

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

ROFL

I am well aware of that, but my POV is not for them, it is for me.  So, I feel Purvi looks old. I love Indian wear very much, and I know Purvi could look better than that, if they made better choices for her. 

Edited by dumppurvi - 22 June 2013 at 8:34pm
Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Actually a person's name is almost their Identity, so bashing someone's name is actually worse than their clothes.  I think you have your priorities of what is good and bad mixed up here. 

There could be an Ovi out there who would feel very bad about what you are all saying...be sensitive to others not just your Purvi. 

Edited by dumppurvi - 22 June 2013 at 6:55pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index