Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi? (Page 8)

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_masti

I don't know why people cannot stick to the topic...

if the topic is about Ovi's name meanig...then why it has to go and bash about her...and why to take Purvi's name...

the names are given by parents...so you should blame ArMan if they gave meaningless names...and the purpose of the topic is over and you got the response for what Ovi names means...so you should start praising the meaning but instead people start bashing abd at the end of the day you say Ovi is not comparing worth for Purvi, then you should know that before only or atleast you should stop comparing next time...

What does what she was named have anything to do with what she wears LOL
I wish I understood why people always trying to annoy ovi fans even if we try to keep away Confused

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cs-07

Originally posted by Ashi22

But Now Ovi wants Divorce she even signed the Paper, Why Arjun and Purvi not letting her Go.
very good question
though arjun thinks he tried his best to make the marriage work by talking to his laptop
by being a bad husband and running after purvi literally when he saw her in kolkata 
despicable husband

Leave it! I urge all ovi/ Shruti fans to keep away from such threads where members are making an issue out of nothing LOL
How does Ovi's name have anything to do with what she wears 
I wish I understood 
It all goes back to the backless blouse thread where members were offended because we said backless blouse should not be worn in public as it might give a negative vibe
I also mentioned ovi dresses wrong according to Indian standards
I don't know why her clothes are an issue now LOL
Some members just can't get over it 
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjoe

Originally posted by pallavi25

Well, the horribly short skirts and frocks she wears, almost shows everything so that name suits her...LOL
Shes nothing but a cheap, exhibitionistic Narcissist! 

so what if she wears short skirts? She can wear anything she wants! She was in Canada, not India, and was raised without a mother unlike Purvi!

Lol with all due respect, when parents don't forbid eur chi,seen from doing something they naturally do it
Manav was a single father and savita didn't seem to stop her from wearing what she wants
Not everyone understands what it must be like to go out there and have guys stare at you
Ovi was raised in Canada and maybe she doesn't have the knowledge Confused
Purvi wearing backless blouses is quite different than this
Ovi is not right in wearing those clothes but who will teach her those? LOL
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

But Now Ovi wants Divorce she even signed the Paper, Why Arjun and Purvi not letting her Go.

Branagh my question too
Arjun was crying yesterday although I felt bad for him 
I don't understand why he is upset
He didn't even wait for ovi when she got drunk 
If it were purvi he would wait for hours LOL
Both of them are making Ovi's life hell
Why not just free her?
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Sowmya, I have noticed you do keep away from making vulgar comments and also noticed that the intestines post was one of the first I saw you write that way. I appreciate that - not just about Purvi but about Ovi as well and Arjun.

And no "craving for attention" was in no way meant in a lewd way, it did not imply she was looking for physical gratification. She is an attention craver, my POV, note I did not say "male attention" just "attention". Plus to me hanging out at the bar is not a crime, I know of youngsters that do, strait laced as the inferno down there, who don't drink or sleep around but go to the bars with friends for playing social catch up. So there was nothing lewd intended there as well, I was being sarcastic though as Ovi lovers talk about her oh so strict upbringing by her Aaji. And in Ovi's case the invitation was, I am sure, not for hanging out but to drink, she is an off and on alcoholic as portrayed in the show and as I perceive it (damodar's genes?). So calling a drunk a drunk is not lewd.

Anyway, I am contemplating being the hare in the hare and tortoise story so may try my prudish best to talk in like manner when I see vulgar stuff being spewed about the other characters. I may not succeed but no effort will be spared. Wink

Aside: pasted below the definition of lewd I am referencing. By that definition, calling Ovi a bar visitor or an attention craver is in no way lewd or obscene. We say Purvi and Arjun slept together before marriage, it is a fact so merely stating that to me is not lewd, embellishing it with details or referencing it with cheap innuendos is what makes it lewd to me. So calling the spade a spade where Ovi concerned and stating she frequents bars or is an attention hog is not lewd.

Adjective
Crude and offensive in a sexual way.
Synonyms
lascivious - obscene - salacious - bawdy - indecent

Jhanvi, thanks for clarifying. But you did mention that Ovi was unhappy that when she could get male attention elsewhere, she couldn't get arjun's Smile And the tone of the post seemed to me as if you were implying ovi was sleeping around and dressed skimpily to attract male attention. I agree with everything else you say, but just one thing more on this subject. When you explicitly say you agree with someone's posts, then you say that you agree with everything they posted (I'm being generic here, same goes for me too obviously and I think this is general internet etiquette). And there have been a lot of lewd comments on ovi in this thread itself, which looks like you've endorsed. Just something to think about Smile

Sowmya, last one here as I do have to go get my car.  I was told by none other than our own Shyamala that liking a post does not mean agreeing with everything the poster saysLOL.  I have liked posts that have criticized Purvi in the past if the post was in response to mine or if I liked the person's way of writing or even their way of thinking and presenting arguments like I have done with Pari87 before.  So if you see my "like" that is what it means. Wink  though I might change my habit on that and stop liking posts by Ovi lovers.LOL  Yes, Ovi is a model and she is used to admiration, probably mostly male, I dare to presume, but Arjun the guy she liked showed no interest in her. No, did not imply she was sleeping around or was going around skimpily clad to get "male" attention.  As an aside, I see (innocent) teen girls dressing somewhat scantily and getting upset when it garners unwelcome attention.  That is a totally different topic, women's right to dress as they please even if the men see it a "come hither" thing, that was what was said about Purvi's blouses as well.  My take briefly is that discretion is more important than anything else, being aware of where you are and who you are with, safety comes first before any rights and that POV is strictly that of a daughter's mother.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 22 June 2013 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rocking9vivian

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

Ovi is a liar, manipulator, conniving female!
She manipulated and blackmailed Purvi into giving up Arjun! She had the hots for Arjun and needed to have him by any means, even bartering her own mom's happiness! Despo girl!Dead
Shes a liar as well...she lied abt her drinking, she hid the alcohol bottle in her bag and accused Purvi of stealing from her bag.
She tried to kill her baby in utero by drinking and neglecting her health...
She misbehaved with DK, Arjun, Archana and Manav, as well as Onir who was her doctor. Shes such an obnoxious girl, she shd have been slapped by Archu and Manav a long time ago! But then they know shes psychotic so theyre afraid to slap her!LOL

Shes far much better than your favourates arjun himself agreed to marry ovi he himself said this to his dad nd then cme nd cheaply fall in love with purvi... And purvi she goes round kissing man on airports seducing somoene she doesnt love i.e onir and sleeping around with ppl ... OVI was brought up in canada so her wearing short skirts nd ol is understandable bt where r da adarsh nd sanskar of purvi gone...

@ bolds :- purvi never kissed Arjun at the airport..
n even ovi was back of arjun n was seducing him with her chort clothes.. the same man who told her clearly he does not loves her!!!Approve

n even ovi was in Cheaply love with Arjun ..so much that she was getting ready to have suhaag
raat with Arjun .. after hijacking him!!Shockedon his marriage day!!Sleepy

Go check that episode they did kiss ... Really ovi seduced ? That has never happened stop imagining things ... Wearing western clothes its her style she is a model she doesnt wear them to seduce ppl.

Please don't argue with them they are all trying to glorify purvis actions by demeaning ovi 
Which doesn't make sense 
We all accept what ovi has done 
Unfortunately other people don't 
And that's their opinion
Shruti is the best actress! Love her
She is so underrated 
I wish the right project comes along and she gets e recognition she deserves
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun99hit

Thats such a sweet name too pure ... THE NAME IS BEAUTIFUL AS THE ACTRESS SHRUTI YOU ROCK ... PLZ QUIT THIS CRAP IM SURE EXCITING ROLES WAITING YOU OUT OF BALAJI ALL BCOZ OF UR ACTING ABILITIES

Exactly ! Shruti is beautiful and ovi is a good character
I don't care what other people think
Please keep supporting Shruti
Cry
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Ovi is a liar, manipulator, conniving female!
She manipulated and blackmailed Purvi into giving up Arjun! She had the hots for Arjun and needed to have him by any means, even bartering her own mom's happiness! Despo girl!Dead
Shes a liar as well...she lied abt her drinking, she hid the alcohol bottle in her bag and accused Purvi of stealing from her bag.
She tried to kill her baby in utero by drinking and neglecting her health...
She misbehaved with DK, Arjun, Archana and Manav, as well as Onir who was her doctor. Shes such an obnoxious girl, she shd have been slapped by Archu and Manav a long time ago! But then they know shes psychotic so theyre afraid to slap her!LOL

Shes far much better than your favourates arjun himself agreed to marry ovi he himself said this to his dad nd then cme nd cheaply fall in love with purvi... And purvi she goes round kissing man on airports seducing somoene she doesnt love i.e onir and sleeping around with ppl ... OVI was brought up in canada so her wearing short skirts nd ol is understandable bt where r da adarsh nd sanskar of purvi gone...

Hey don't you know getting wet in the rain with a man is completely sanskari Tongue
And amazing 
Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index