Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ovi? (Page 6)

Cherry-Blossom IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikJShivsoapwatcher1pallavi25ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Pallavi, thanks for the morning laugh! Kaneda!! :) chipki? Lovely name, lol.

Read the surprise on some other threads that Ovi is being bashed even after serving Arjun the divorce papers. Like that negates all her behavior before. Isn't it kind of late? you stab someone and then put a band-aid on the wound and expect recognition for the action. Wah, Ovi! Wah!

Pals. please don't forget that message on her answering machine from some random guy inviting her to hang out at her favorite bar. And her mammoth lie that she is not married so that she could get that contract!! We will be told she doesn't need the money so then it must be 'cos she craves attention? Her problem all along was if she could garner male attention elsewhere, how is it that Arjun was oblivious to her charms? Poor bichari Ovi!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikrajvtaJaisoifJShivameiliaashfaque2012pallavi25

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

But Now Ovi wants Divorce she even signed the Paper, Why Arjun and Purvi not letting her Go.
very good question
though arjun thinks he tried his best to make the marriage work by talking to his laptop
by being a bad husband and running after purvi literally when he saw her in kolkata 
despicable husband

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_masti

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

Originally posted by pjoe

Originally posted by pallavi25

Well, the horribly short skirts and frocks she wears, almost shows everything so that name suits her...LOL
Shes nothing but a cheap, exhibitionistic Narcissist! 

so what if she wears short skirts? She can wear anything she wants! She was in Canada, not India, and was raised without a mother unlike Purvi!

Well, she was brought up by her wonderful Savita Aaji who let her wear those short skirts? Shocked I thought Aajis are even more conservative than Moms. LOL
Actually Savita Aaji thought as long as Ovi  is earning money by showing her body, then let her...Savita only cared for money all her life! Low class woman and Ovi got her low class upbringing. Not all Indian girls in Canada and US wear such indecent dresses and short skirts! Im speaking from experience. 

Yes, This is true. But they also defend this. So what we expect them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikrajvtapallavi25

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Read the surprise on some other threads that Ovi is being bashed even after serving Arjun the divorce papers. Like that negates all her behavior before. Isn't it kind of late? you stab someone and then put a band-aid on the wound and expect recognition for the action. Wah, Ovi! Wah!

Pals. please don't forget that message on her answering machine from some random guy inviting her to hang out at her favorite bar. And her mammoth lie that she is not married so that she could get that contract!! We will be told she doesn't need the money so then it must be 'cos she craves attention? Her problem all along was if she could garner male attention elsewhere, how is it that Arjun was oblivious to her charms? Poor bichari Ovi!!

Jhanvi, sorry to butt in your private conversation n bashing session. What you wrote about ovi, and what you clearly support--- is that not lewd? Is it not crass? And who started it? The TM asked a question about Ovi's name and you guys started making lewd remarks from the second post. Why make such a big hue and cry then, about lewd remarks on purvi or Arjun or anyone else? Why keep complaining about how purvi is bashed left, right and center when you do nothing but the sameConfused. I'm asking you especially coz I read your comments on another thread about how purvi is always being bashed with lewd remarks, but ovi never has. 

Anyways, carry on. But it's somewhat hypocritical, not that you make such sort of remarks coz that's your POV n our prerogative. But that you do it, and then complain about others doing it to your fave Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastics-07

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I don't know why people cannot stick to the topic...

if the topic is about Ovi's name meanig...then why it has to go and bash about her...and why to take Purvi's name...

the names are given by parents...so you should blame ArMan if they gave meaningless names...and the purpose of the topic is over and you got the response for what Ovi names means...so you should start praising the meaning but instead people start bashing abd at the end of the day you say Ovi is not comparing worth for Purvi, then you should know that before only or atleast you should stop comparing next time...
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Jhanvi, sorry to butt in your private conversation n bashing session. What you wrote about ovi, and what you clearly support--- is that not lewd? Is it not crass? And who started it? The TM asked a question about Ovi's name and you guys started making lewd remarks from the second post. Why make such a big hue and cry then, about lewd remarks on purvi or Arjun or anyone else? Why keep complaining about how purvi is bashed left, right and center when you do nothing but the sameConfused. I'm asking you especially coz I read your comments on another thread about how purvi is always being bashed with lewd remarks, but ovi never has.

Anyways, carry on. But it's somewhat hypocritical, not that you make such sort of remarks coz that's your POV n our prerogative. But that you do it, and then complain about others doing it to your faveOuch

Dear Sowmya, the remarks made about Arjun and Purvi are for the most part crass and vulgar to the core. Calling Purvi a bitch, a wh**e, him a penguin, etc, etc. comes nowhere close to what is written here. her kaands, constant reference even to jeeju saali come across as veiled references to me even as these perhaps came across to you. Why, you yourself, dear friend, alluded to Arjun's love for Purvi being in the lower part of his body. That was a mild one compared to the sexual innuendos galore that are posted about Purvi, her backless cholis, her vashikaran to attract men, oh, I cannot recall half of the stuff written about her. There was nothing lewd in these comments about Ovi that I made, I said she wore a clingy top, she did, I would tell the same to my daughter, "don't wear that tight a top or clingy top" nothing vulgar in that, I definitely would not go around talking to my daughter about Arjun being "turned on" or such, that to me is lewd. Sorry, if the scales for Ovi are way sky high but not so for anyone else LOL.

And I did think twice before writing even that, and proceeded to do so only after using that touchstone of my daughter. Plus I thought the general consensus on the other post was that if they showed such stuff on PR, it was okay to comment as what appeared crude or lewd to one might not to another.

And please don't call me hypocritical, check my posts prior to today, you will be hard pressed to find anything even remotely close to the crass stuff written about Purvi and Arjun. Just decided to join the bandwagon but at a very slow pace, will take me ages to comment about Ovi the way Purvi is commented on, but hoping to get there some day soon. Wink

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 22 June 2013 at 10:28am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

stregaAsha_AshVikrajvtajdronamrajuJaisoifJShivPancham101bee5palakluvsabhiyaSimplyAshVikianameiliapallavi25

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Jhanvi,
Dont stress yourself so much :) it is near impossible to achieve those heights..you are after all part of the immature ArVI brigade ...leave it to the experts .. Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikrajvtabitastaJShivbee5soapwatcher1ameiliaAnAvidReaderashfaque2012pallavi25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index