soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumppurvi

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Seriously a whole Post to ridicule Ovi's name? You got to be kidding me.LOL

Then the others bash her in every form and shape? Wow, and the same people come on other threads against Purvi and get upset? Seriously?
ROFL

Ovi's clothes are okay for her age, and she is gorgeous and petite enough to pull it off. I guess not everyone is exposed to western fashion and what looks good or not, I understand.
Isn't it prejudice to bash western clothes, but feelings are hurt when we criticise Purvi's old lady Indian wear? Purvi clothes and hair style looks like crap that is just the reality.

If Purvi looks and clothes have been ridiculed, what is in a name?

By the way, according to the consensus on this forum, this is a show watched and judged by distant chawl dwellers in India with their middle class sanskari guage meters, so since all other characters are evaluated by how this mirage in India would react to a situation or character, surely the chawl dwellers would prefer Indian middle class sanskari clothes on Ovi as opposed to western fashion? Just saying. Wink
I am well aware of that, but my POV is not for them, it is for me. So, I feel Ovi looks old. I love Indian wear very much, and I know Purvi could look better than that, if they made better choices for her.

Ah, I wasn't sure because all of Purvi's actions are judged by the chawl-meter. Ovi is a personal meter then, explains it. Wink
Aside, I am glad you like Indian wear. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuJShivHillylovepallavi25ashfaque2012

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Actually a person's name is almost their Identity, so bashing someone's name is actually worse than their clothes. I think you have your priorities of what is good and bad mixed up here.

There could be an Ovi out there who would feel very bad about what you are all saying...be sensitive to others not just your Purvi.

My dear, thanks for the moral science lesson. I did not make fun of Ovi's name on this post once, do check.

I was merely quoting the bard and paying Ovi a compliment, "What's in a name? that which we call a rose, By any other name would smell as sweet." I see you missed the reference but that is okay. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuJShivpallavi25

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
It was more than ever meant for the TM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1pallavi25

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Huma-

Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

hey guys when did purvi kissed arjun at the airport.. do i have a memory loss or was that scene invisible to me ..coz till date i have watched it about 70-76 times but has not seen it!!
Ermm

damn we missed dat scene i wnna watch it now saddo Day Dreaming

Haiiinnn i missed that scenewa ..how is it paassible Shocked
Humii mummy mujhe woh scene dekhna hai Day Dreaming

Edited by sarunholic_arhi - 23 June 2013 at 4:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index