In the end... during confession??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Fellow SwaRon fans, back to earth after watching the confession repeatedly? 
Disclaimer- You won't find anything sensible in this post. If you value your sanity, don't read. ðŸ˜†

Anyway, coming to the post, we all have seen the confession many many many times.. So we know everything about it. 

So, open the video and play it. Listen to the BG tune from 6:18- 6:40

Did you notice something?? The tune sounds familiar?

Yes! It's In the End by Linkin Park. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Now, my question is why was this tune played during an auspicious occasion? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

In the end ke lyrics hai- It starts with one thing... and last mein aata hai, in the end it doesn't even matter. This tune neither fitted the occasion nor did it have any relevance with the episode.. STILL IT WAS PLAYED! Why? That too for 22 seconds. ðŸ˜²  ðŸ˜²

I don't understand, there are many english songs that have a better relevance here.. But still in the end was played? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜²

I noticed it in the episode itself, dunno about the rest of you.

Cvs, you better not let us find such bloopers in such awesome episodes. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†

Hawww mene notice hi nhi kiya mihi...
😆 I noticed and the song was not at all suited here.
But it's Linkin Park and I love this song ,so I didn't mind it that much .😆
hey can you please specify the part 
as the link is not working
Hey even I noticed that.😕
i noticed the bg tune but maine socha kaise nahi... Cvs its the beginning not the end... great obseravtion mihika...
i noticed it too but i think aur koi acche song ke rights nhi honge to they played waise bhi swaron ke case me always like this remember when they used music of rihanna's take a bow. the song's whole lyrics suggest the boy cheating on girl yet they play it for swaron dont look into technicalities just enjoy the m usic girl waise bhi swaron are unique
Originally posted by cenation123

i noticed it too but i think aur koi acche song ke rights nhi honge to they played waise bhi swaron ke case me always like this remember when they used music of rihanna's take a bow. the song's whole lyrics suggest the boy cheating on girl yet they play it for swaron dont look into technicalities just enjoy the m usic girl waise bhi swaron are unique
i agree.