Rang Badalti Odhani

Wht the hell????

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Surpiya to replace Yashashri in Sanskaar

Supriya Kumari who came into the limelight with her role as Amoli in Bairi Piya will be back on TV with Sanskaar – Dharohar Apnon Ki. She is replacing Yashashri Masurkar as Bharti in the serial. Supriya who will start shooting for the serial soon will be playing a negative role. Says Supriya, "Apart from the fact that Sanskaar is being aired on Colors, the channel I started with, it was the powerful negative role that I found appealing. It's interesting and challenging." Ask her why she wasn't seen on the small-screen for so long — her last serial was Bhagonwali – Bante Apni Taqdeer — and she says she was doing a film Zindagi 50:50 for which she was under a contract with them. "Now that the film is released, I am free and gearing up to do more work on TV," she says. 
As for Yashashri, she says she opted out because she was not happy with the way her track was progressing. The serial so far has been concentrating on the lead characters Jay (Jay Soni) and Bhoomi (Shamin Mannan) and according to Yashashri she was being sidelined. "I shot for it for five months and I was just standing there like a junior artiste, which is why I opted out." On the other hand, sources say that it was her unprofessional behaviour that led to her ouster. "Her track will gain prominence and the serial will revolve around Bharti, Bhoomi and Jay from now onwards. Yet, she started throwing tantrums," adds the source. While Yashashri confirms that she was told about the upcoming track, she says she still did not want to be a part of it! 
Chaya Unnikrishnan

Published Date:  Jun 22, 2013

@Bold- Wht crap is dis??? Its boiling my blood😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell😡

This is so irritating...why are they blaming yashu unnecessarily!!
Hate that bloody sanskar, SWJ and colors...😡

Miss.Wahian thumbnail
same here...we behave maturly, when YM opetd out...didn't create any drama... nor YM made any drama...n still dey blaming her n calling her unprofessional😡 😡
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just wanted to screw the PH and that...😡😡
jaisyjazz thumbnail
DAMN this article and SWJ and all the makers of that show 
i swear i will kill them one day 😡
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@All - Please remain calm when you post...Don't allow 'anyone' to make you angry and to post negative things...Yashashri is a good person and fingers crossed, she will come out stronger after this...Those who lie about her, will answer for their actions one day...

This is show business and people stoop to any level for theri own advantage...Even if it means meligning an actor, who isn't even available to defend themselves...

I have posted in that forum...Now I want to wish Yashu the best and forget we trusted certain people...

sudhareddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@All - Please remain calm when you post...Don't allow 'anyone' to make you angry and to post negative things...Yashashri is a good person and fingers crossed, she will come out stronger after this...Those who lie about her, will answer for their actions one day...

This is show business and people stoop to any level for theri own advantage...Even if it means meligning an actor, who isn't even available to defend themselves...

I have posted in that forum...Now I want to wish Yashu the best and forget we trusted certain people...

Thanks May
ritika06 thumbnail
Relax friends!The ph are again using yashashri's name for their show's publicity.Let them do whatever they want. I am sure yashashri is going to handle this situation maturedly.Probably they are trying to create publicity for their show after taking inspiration from the recent replacement controversy in chhan chhan. 😆 I just hope yashashri ignores this and make their plan flop. 😛
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Now a slap on the face will be if Colors brings Big Boss at the 9pm slot...
That was their slot last year...

Even at primetime the show has zilch trp..,,if they change slot then even lesser number of ppl will watch..

Forget it...infact that show has such a bad image n is the butt of all jokes...Ppl will say acha hua chod diya show...

No one watches that show...no one is going to care about YM quitting it...If any journo does even 5 mins research on the net they will know that YM had no role...

Now they will make Bharti a strong character for some time just to take revenge on YM...just for one track they will use this new girl n then dump her again..

Till now they were postponing Bharti's entry and suddenly they replaced YM in 2 days as if pata nahi kitna important role hai ye...sooo much natak they do...

To throw tantrums one has to come on the sets..,,YM has hardly been shooting for the show...ginn ke 10 din shoot kiya hoga usne ab tak...,

When she was the lead in RBO tab toh badi achi lagti thi SWJ ko...,now when she has no role, shez throwing tantrums?

Jab lead thi tab nahi kiya, ab kya karegi..,,
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PH can stoop so low..😡😡😡 Blaming others for their mistakes is the new trend in the Tellywood!!! The report itself is contradicting..Yashu was not ousted but she quit the show on her own..In fact she should have quit long back..Glad she quit this lame show!!!
Edited by poo_j - 10 years ago