Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Surpiya to replace Yashashri in Sanskaar

Supriya Kumari who came into the limelight with her role as Amoli in Bairi Piya will be back on TV with Sanskaar Dharohar Apnon Ki. She is replacing Yashashri Masurkar as Bharti in the serial. Supriya who will start shooting for the serial soon will be playing a negative role. Says Supriya, "Apart from the fact that Sanskaar is being aired on Colors, the channel I started with, it was the powerful negative role that I found appealing. It's interesting and challenging." Ask her why she wasn't seen on the small-screen for so long her last serial was Bhagonwali Bante Apni Taqdeer and she says she was doing a film Zindagi 50:50 for which she was under a contract with them. "Now that the film is released, I am free and gearing up to do more work on TV," she says. 
As for Yashashri, she says she opted out because she was not happy with the way her track was progressing. The serial so far has been concentrating on the lead characters Jay (Jay Soni) and Bhoomi (Shamin Mannan) and according to Yashashri she was being sidelined. "I shot for it for five months and I was just standing there like a junior artiste, which is why I opted out." On the other hand, sources say that it was her unprofessional behaviour that led to her ouster. "Her track will gain prominence and the serial will revolve around Bharti, Bhoomi and Jay from now onwards. Yet, she started throwing tantrums," adds the source. While Yashashri confirms that she was told about the upcoming track, she says she still did not want to be a part of it! 
Chaya Unnikrishnan

Published Date:  Jun 22, 2013

@Bold- Wht crap is dis??? Its boiling my bloodAngry Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wht the hell????" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
What the hellAngry

This is so irritating...why are they blaming yashu unnecessarily!!
Hate that bloody sanskar, SWJ and colors...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missfilmy-pranjal-Miss.Wahianpoo_j

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
same here...we behave maturly, when YM opetd out...didn't create any drama... nor YM made any drama...n still dey blaming her n calling her unprofessionalAngry Angry

missfilmypoo_jManeesha_ShanakThe_May_Rose

Maneesha_Shanak

IF-Rockerz

Maneesha_Shanak

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
I just wanted to screw the PH and that...AngryAngry

missfilmy-pranjal-Miss.Wahianpoo_j

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
DAMN this article and SWJ and all the makers of that show 
i swear i will kill them one day Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal-poo_j

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@All - Please remain calm when you post...Don't allow 'anyone' to make you angry and to post negative things...Yashashri is a good person and fingers crossed, she will come out stronger after this...Those who lie about her, will answer for their actions one day...

This is show business and people stoop to any level for theri own advantage...Even if it means meligning an actor, who isn't even available to defend themselves...

I have posted in that forum...Now I want to wish Yashu the best and forget we trusted certain people...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritika06heer_85poo_j-pranjal-Maneesha_ShanakDiehardYMfan

sudhareddy

IF-Dazzler

sudhareddy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@All - Please remain calm when you post...Don't allow 'anyone' to make you angry and to post negative things...Yashashri is a good person and fingers crossed, she will come out stronger after this...Those who lie about her, will answer for their actions one day...

This is show business and people stoop to any level for theri own advantage...Even if it means meligning an actor, who isn't even available to defend themselves...

I have posted in that forum...Now I want to wish Yashu the best and forget we trusted certain people...

Thanks May

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal-poo_jThe_May_Rose

ritika06

ritika06

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Relax friends!The ph are again using yashashri's name for their show's publicity.Let them do whatever they want. I am sure yashashri is going to handle this situation maturedly.Probably they are trying to create publicity for their show after taking inspiration from the recent replacement controversy in chhan chhan. LOL I just hope yashashri ignores this and make their plan flop. Tongue

-pranjal-poo_jManeesha_ShanakThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top