India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Speechless| ~Mature Virman One Shot~ 18+

Eleanor.Audrey Groupbie
Eleanor.Audrey
Eleanor.Audrey

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

"Do I really have to do this?" Manvi gripped her silk robe to her body and looked at him. Damn kiddo'

"A bet is a bet" he said grinning. Manvi watched him from head to toe. He was lying on his bed, right in front of her, with his arms behind his back and an amused but defiant smile on his face. She had to admit, for a nineteen year old boy, he was good looking. Very good looking. And his cheeky attitude made him even more attractive. Manvi sighed and went to de stereo. She pressed some buttons and came back to her initial position.

A few seconds later, Speechless by Beyonce started playing in the back. She closed her eyes, heart in throat and began moving sensually to the rhythm of the music, while she started losing the knot.

Where you been baby

Waited for you all day

Waited for you to use the key

That opens my place

Virat's smile disappeared slowly, still looking at her. He glanced at her up and down, when she started removing her robe, from her shoulders until she was left in nothing but a pair of black lacy underwear, showing him her tanned and smooth skin.

Manvi was nothing similar to what he's seen on his entire life. Of course, she was beautiful, gorgeous, but her body, Oh, man' He's been with so many skinny women, with no curves and suddenly, she showed herself with her delicious body. Truly, the prettiest one he's ever seen.

My heart starts trembling

As I hear your footsteps pace

Lock opened, doorknob turned

There appears your face.

She smile mischievously and moved closer until she was less than ten feet away from him. Her hands began to roam vacantly through her endless curves, starting from her neck to her chest. While one of her hands was stroking a breast, the other one was slipping through her belly to her core, which she began to caress above the soft fabric, opening her mouth slightly and releasing small sighs.. It was driving him mad.

Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind

Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night

Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world

So, Virat, unable to stand it anymore, raised his hands until he managed to grip her waist. He sat her right on his lap, making her feel his bulge.

In your arms lost for words

You've got me!

Manvi laughed, but he sealed her lips with his own. Her hands entangled between his curly strands meanwhile his travelled along her warm body. He bit her lip and she opened her mouth, letting him introduce his tongue to hers. Manvi moaned when he cupped her butt.

Laying so closely

I feel your skin rubbing and touching me

Only sweat between us

Feeling you kissing and pleasing me  

Virat took his lips away from Manvi's and attacked her neck while his hands made their way up to the bra hook, but she stopped him before he could unhook it. She took his shirt off and her hands went to his pants zipper, kissing him again on the lips. Once she got rid of his jeans, he turned around, leaving her under him. Her hands went to his back and she started pecking his neck while he was taking off her bra.

I rub your back

I kiss your neck

I know that you love when we touch like that

I can feel you need me

Feels so good to me

Feels so good to me.

He took both of her wrists and raised them above her head, immobilizing her. Virat's lips descended until they were the same level as one of her breasts. He stroked a nipple with his warm and wet tongue, erecting it and a wave of pleasure filled her. While he kept doing it, his other hand caressed the other breast, pinching it softly. She let go of inaudible moans and sighs with her eyes closed, letting him doing whatever he wanted.

Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind

Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night

Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world

In your arms lost for words

You've got me!

Finally, he released her and started separating from her chest, going down, kissing and licking every portion of skin in his path until he got to her core. He took both her legs and lifted them above his shoulders and he repeated the process on the inside of her thigh, occasionally taking small bites and as he descended he could smell her sweet aroma more closely. Manvi's breath was cut off, her heart pounding out of her chest and she gasped when he kissed her over the fabric. He tore her panties apart with his teeth. Now she was completely naked.

It caught her off guard when he licked her right on the spot. She almost cried. Her hands moved unwittingly to his head and her whole body tensed up. She could feel his smile and then, he licked and kissed again, and licked and kissed, licked and kissed' And it was more and more intense and fast and she was going crazy. Because nobody has kissed her like he kisses her, because nobody has touched her like he touches her, because nobody has pleasured her like he was pleasuring her right in that moment. And before she could have the first orgasm of the night, he already had a preservative on and was inside her. He kissed her on the lips for the last time before he started to move slowly. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and they both increased the speed until the room became a beautiful orchestra full of moans and gasps.

Yes, yes, yes

Yes, yes, yes

Speechless, all I can say

Yes, yes, yes,

All I can say is

Yes, yes, yes, yes! 

They both reached an absolute climax, the most incredible orgasm of their lives. They were both exhausted, sweaty and they were difficulty breathing. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead, with their eyes closed, listening to the end of the song.

Kiss me

Hold me

You've got me

Speechless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this is my first attempt to write a Mature One Shot...I know it was too much like           "Mature" but I know you guys loved it...The song I used is "Speechless" by Beyonce. 

There will be no second part for this one cause I clearly mentioned "One Shot" so please don't       request me. 

How is the banner? Took me two hours to make so tell me how is it? Love you all take care Bye <3

Edited by Eleanor.Audrey - 22 June 2013 at 3:54am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009sups6130abc456Niama19DOLLY_SHARMAanubablyraniruthaditidixit20sandhir_arakshiDevan.monalisamonikakslteenaalexiNishiaroraAngelic_TazeenvgaaHiba777aman-2anushayamersy22ashni0905sweetyyyyyyyTuba_KSGjayprabuHenrietteafshanmk093chandana123SS4MaNannegha-ineffable-iluviratmanvimaahiya90ambarsariyashonatenSmartyBoy_vamps1996sha19Dee-jayDeeksha...sanjana24zaira_virmanshirhidkushal90.jai.Huma0301Nikhi.shaimahnrithyaoSweetAngels96sapphhirejia123sagarAennapaddu503princess84neha fan1alicemathluv_nishalluv_virmanJESNIAvirman.loverdevilaonmoonmystery75-Minion-pink1.Yamin._Shru_FlowerHaterSyed695kulsum_virmanlittlesmileCintila.Anastasia.soni595-LumosMaxima-Nethravathi.LiveLaughLove._Maggie_Niaksharmadv19

Niaksharma IF-Sizzlerz
Niaksharma
Niaksharma

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Res/
yey... Again... My comment first...
Sorry for unres late...
My net working slow.
Update was awesome...
To romantic...;)

Edited by Niaksharma - 22 June 2013 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eleanor.Audrey

Deeksha... Senior Member
Deeksha...
Deeksha...

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
me first..
nice os...
great writing...

Eleanor.Audrey

Aenna IF-Dazzler
Aenna
Aenna

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Ufff...it was damn hawwwt!!!
Gosh..i mean seriously u hv writen it well..
Lol cant explain... I hope its not an os..
Contnu it soon...nd thnx for d pm..

Eleanor.Audrey

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Brilliant os Audrey ClapClapClap it is damn  hotBlushingBlushing perfect song Thumbs Up Nice ~~~ the banner is awesome :D thanks for the pm :D

Eleanor.Audrey

Eleanor.Audrey Groupbie
Eleanor.Audrey
Eleanor.Audrey

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Awww was it that bad that I am not even properly getting comments? :'(
-ineffable- Senior Member
-ineffable-
-ineffable-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
that was amazinggg... Big smile 
me still blushing Blushing

Eleanor.Audrey

vamps1996 Senior Member
vamps1996
vamps1996

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged
audreyyy what should i tell you in a proper comment lol ummm it was amazinggg and hot and perfect...lol hats off to you that you wrote it coz i know its damm difficult to write romantic scenes and here u wrote a freaking whole hawwwttt scene...nyc job...the banner is beautiful and the song was awsomee and perfect for the os 

Eleanor.Audrey

Go to top