Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

PC in Ajmer KSG SJ & GK *WU in Angrezi* ;) (Page 6)

ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

Originally posted by sabina7

Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

res for WU in Agrezi ROFL

Ajmer.<font>life as much as you and who does not want to accept it.</font>The theme for the live broadcast on television serial "confess" is.Ajmer was the star cast of the series on Friday.The role of Zoya Surbhi Jyoti Karan Singh Grover and the Role of Assad in Ajmer . Ajmer came in connection with the shooting of the series.

There are others of his unit.Serial and artists press conference informed about their role.Serial producer Gul Khan said 200 episodes of the series will be completed.The Muslim base entirely on serial channel has not aired yet.

Keeping this in mind it was created.<font>Producer Gul Khan said in the serial bishop of Ajmer to shown in some scenes which will be filmed.For him</font>a scene seem real.

but there is nowhere mentioned abt the bishop...

ya ur ryt she dint mention anything abt the maulvi
ya exactly ..there is nothing mention abt d
maulvi ..then y everyone is expecting nikah is ajmer

ya seems likr ppl are reading b/w d lines as sbs/sbb/articles as someone said

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by tingding

Even if the Nikah happens, it will be the Sufi Nikah which will not be legally recognized and maybe Asya will also not recognize. They may reconcile now, but once back, billi will drop the baby bombshell. Reading a lot of posts and rethinking about the symbolisms in the past few episodes, I think that Asad will not be ths easily forgiven. Zoyan marriage and Tanveer Asad engagement will happen. The real twists will begin from there. Rashid Asad understanding, because everyone else will be on Zoya's side, Gafoor relevation because Zoya needs to be in that house, downfall of vamps. Asad will not be able to let Zoya go, but till his innocence is proved he can't say anything to make it better. Tht dialogue of Zoya ki who ta umar Nikah nibhaegi was relevant to her and Ayan's Nikah. Ultimately once the truth ones out Ayan will stop blaming his bhaijan and then make the ultimate sacrifice. How ths will play out and fr long the torture will continue, I don't know. But ths really disturbs me, and I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know Y Sufi nikaah will not be recognised... Anyways... They signed a register infront of maulvi during the skirt fiasco- what was that...
As zoya said once married, she will go ahead for her lifetime... So do u think after getting married in Ajmer legally or illegally... Marriage is a marriage rite...also I think they are going to romance in Ajmer what if it is a consummation... Then still zoya will get married to Ayaan...

at this point ayaan zoya seems ridiculous to me...i don't think i will be able to accept it and i will have to move on...but thats just me...zoya knows humera loves ayaan...ayaan knows asya love eachother...and raziya will kill ayaan and zoya if anythig like that happens...

billi has been tolerated enough...trp's have dropped in the last two weeks...since the billi drama has been elevated so i don't think anyone will accept billi jammy nonsense..

let's hope for the best...i have a feeling gul tried to experiment with it in the beginning but asya sells and brings trp's once she noticed that she sealed their fate with the multiple symbolisms and finally them accepting their love for eachother...so lets stay positive...ajmer has to be positive for asya and negative for billi...gul should not and i doubt she will make a fool out of a pious place...ajmer is a pure and religious place only good should win there!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010-waitingforyou-Livingfree

-khaleesi- IF-Rockerz
-khaleesi-
-khaleesi-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! Big smile 

-waitingforyou- IF-Dazzler
-waitingforyou-
-waitingforyou-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ankie...
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Okay my bad, cause i gave it to google translate. as it was shudya hindi. But then even if it is so. Even there's maulvi there, and all, it doesnt mean they have to get married. Didnt the TB article say that AsYa go to seek blessings. 

Next even if they get married, and then Tanveer is chucked out, dont you think they will complete the nikaah at home? (just like the engagement?!) next even if Tanveer drops the bomb of the child, AsYa are MARRIED. Do you think Asad will divorce  Zoya? And while all these happen, Razia will be successful in getting Ayaan and Humera get married. 

Now even if you plan for a Zoya and Ayaan marriage out of blue then i will let Razia do the talking  

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 22 June 2013 at 2:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by tingding

Even if the Nikah happens, it will be the Sufi Nikah which will not be legally recognized and maybe Asya will also not recognize. They may reconcile now, but once back, billi will drop the baby bombshell. Reading a lot of posts and rethinking about the symbolisms in the past few episodes, I think that Asad will not be ths easily forgiven. Zoyan marriage and Tanveer Asad engagement will happen. The real twists will begin from there. Rashid Asad understanding, because everyone else will be on Zoya's side, Gafoor relevation because Zoya needs to be in that house, downfall of vamps. Asad will not be able to let Zoya go, but till his innocence is proved he can't say anything to make it better. Tht dialogue of Zoya ki who ta umar Nikah nibhaegi was relevant to her and Ayan's Nikah. Ultimately once the truth ones out Ayan will stop blaming his bhaijan and then make the ultimate sacrifice. How ths will play out and fr long the torture will continue, I don't know. But ths really disturbs me, and I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know Y Sufi nikaah will not be recognised... Anyways... They signed a register infront of maulvi during the skirt fiasco- what was that...
As zoya said once married, she will go ahead for her lifetime... So do u think after getting married in Ajmer legally or illegally... Marriage is a marriage rite...also I think they are going to romance in Ajmer what if it is a consummation... Then still zoya will get married to Ayaan...

at this point ayaan zoya seems ridiculous to me...i don't think i will be able to accept it and i will have to move on...but thats just me...zoya knows humera loves ayaan...ayaan knows asya love eachother...and raziya will kill ayaan and zoya if anythig like that happens...

billi has been tolerated enough...trp's have dropped in the last two weeks...since the billi drama has been elevated so i don't think anyone will accept billi jammy nonsense..

let's hope for the best...i have a feeling gul tried to experiment with it in the beginning but asya sells and brings trp's once she noticed that she sealed their fate with the multiple symbolisms and finally them accepting their love for eachother...so lets stay positive...ajmer has to be positive for asya and negative for billi...gul should not and i doubt she will make a fool out of a pious place...ajmer is a pure and religious place only good should win there!

Inshallah what u say will come true. But 2 things make me doubt it, again I could be very wrong. First no one has said, including all interviews and people who give out spoilers that Ajmer track will end in Asya reunion. Infant, if you read Oishi's posts she is evading all such questions:) Second, someone wrote this on their blog and I agree. Ajmer is sanctified place where good prevails over evil. Asya separation right now will be for the greater good, for exposing vamps, uniting families and yes, for Zoya's Mr. Khan's happiness as well. Asad entrapment like Rashid is central to the story. With Ayan, and this is just my view, his past few interactions with Zoya reflect his growing feelings, he is fascinated by ths girl. After the fiasco yesterday, he will believe Zoya and not think Asad worth of ths girl and that's when first strains will start developing between brothers. I don't know how zoyan marriage will happen, but lest assured it will happen circumstantially and with reluctance from both sides, maybe for some aspect o f the greater good. Angst will begin fom there, Zoya will nibhao her wedding, but will not be able to love Ayan and that's what will hurt Ayan and finally pull him over the edge. Il post links to some blog posts where awesome analysis as been done, all these events are central to storyline, just tht I will not be able to watch the pain and angst, ESP from Asad's side. But it will be justified for him to get to tht final rapprochement in his life. 

Feel free to disagree, I want someone to convince me otherwise:(

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
ting ding. are you Mitwa Ishq Ka die hard Follower? 

also my bad there was no such thing like that, it said there would be scenes shot in the fort and places with may give the scenes a real look. 
LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
TFS Ankie Embarrassed And yayyy new wardrobe for Zoee DancingLOL And oh translator oh translator...how awesome art thee ROFL Sorry...it sounds more dramatic in old english mixed with modern englishROFL

Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 22 June 2013 at 2:20am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index