Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

PC in Ajmer KSG SJ & GK *WU in Angrezi* ;) (Page 5)

anushka2112 Goldie
anushka2112
anushka2112

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
TFS Ankie...

Thanks for WU

tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Even if the Nikah happens, it will be the Sufi Nikah which will not be legally recognized and maybe Asya will also not recognize. They may reconcile now, but once back, billi will drop the baby bombshell. Reading a lot of posts and rethinking about the symbolisms in the past few episodes, I think that Asad will not be ths easily forgiven. Zoyan marriage and Tanveer Asad engagement will happen. The real twists will begin from there. Rashid Asad understanding, because everyone else will be on Zoya's side, Gafoor relevation because Zoya needs to be in that house, downfall of vamps. Asad will not be able to let Zoya go, but till his innocence is proved he can't say anything to make it better. Tht dialogue of Zoya ki who ta umar Nikah nibhaegi was relevant to her and Ayan's Nikah. Ultimately once the truth ones out Ayan will stop blaming his bhaijan and then make the ultimate sacrifice. How ths will play out and fr long the torture will continue, I don't know. But ths really disturbs me, and I hope I'm wrong.
ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

res for WU in Agrezi ROFL

Ajmer.<font>life as much as you and who does not want to accept it.</font>The theme for the live broadcast on television serial "confess" is.Ajmer was the star cast of the series on Friday.The role of Zoya Surbhi Jyoti Karan Singh Grover and the Role of Assad in Ajmer . Ajmer came in connection with the shooting of the series.

There are others of his unit.Serial and artists press conference informed about their role.Serial producer Gul Khan said 200 episodes of the series will be completed.The Muslim base entirely on serial channel has not aired yet.

Keeping this in mind it was created.<font>Producer Gul Khan said in the serial bishop of Ajmer to shown in some scenes which will be filmed.For him</font>a scene seem real.

but there is nowhere mentioned abt the bishop...
sabina7 Senior Member
sabina7
sabina7

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

Ajmer.<font>life as much as you and who does not want to accept it.</font>The theme for the live broadcast on television serial "confess" is.Ajmer was the star cast of the series on Friday.The role of Zoya Surbhi Jyoti Karan Singh Grover and the Role of Assad in Ajmer . Ajmer came in connection with the shooting of the series.

There are others of his unit.Serial and artists press conference informed about their role.Serial producer Gul Khan said 200 episodes of the series will be completed.The Muslim base entirely on serial channel has not aired yet.

Keeping this in mind it was created.<font>Producer Gul Khan said in the serial bishop of Ajmer to shown in some scenes which will be filmed.For him</font>a scene seem real.

ya ur ryt she dint mention anything abt the maulvi
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

So the Nikaah takes place there cause Maulvi will be shown! WooW great news.

I actually read Hindi after so many many days! That even Shudhya Hindi ROFL
I already told u... In the very first Ajmer article it was stated as divine forces will guide the COUPLE... And even now in TB article they mentioned The word COUPLE... So they are getting married in AJMER... So they there relationship will become a tie made of iron, which could not be broken...
And atleast u learned something LOL

Edited by Npdeepa - 22 June 2013 at 1:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabina7

Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

ya ur ryt she dint mention anything abt the maulvi
ya exactly ..there is nothing mention abt d
maulvi ..then y everyone is expecting nikah is ajmer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ar-n-only-ar

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Tfs.. Ankie...
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tingding

Even if the Nikah happens, it will be the Sufi Nikah which will not be legally recognized and maybe Asya will also not recognize. They may reconcile now, but once back, billi will drop the baby bombshell. Reading a lot of posts and rethinking about the symbolisms in the past few episodes, I think that Asad will not be ths easily forgiven. Zoyan marriage and Tanveer Asad engagement will happen. The real twists will begin from there. Rashid Asad understanding, because everyone else will be on Zoya's side, Gafoor relevation because Zoya needs to be in that house, downfall of vamps. Asad will not be able to let Zoya go, but till his innocence is proved he can't say anything to make it better. Tht dialogue of Zoya ki who ta umar Nikah nibhaegi was relevant to her and Ayan's Nikah. Ultimately once the truth ones out Ayan will stop blaming his bhaijan and then make the ultimate sacrifice. How ths will play out and fr long the torture will continue, I don't know. But ths really disturbs me, and I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know Y Sufi nikaah will not be recognised... Anyways... They signed a register infront of maulvi during the skirt fiasco- what was that...
As zoya said once married, she will go ahead for her lifetime... So do u think after getting married in Ajmer legally or illegally... Marriage is a marriage rite...also I think they are going to romance in Ajmer what if it is a consummation... Then still zoya will get married to Ayaan...

Edited by Npdeepa - 22 June 2013 at 1:41am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index