Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

PC in Ajmer KSG SJ & GK *WU in Angrezi* ;) (Page 11)

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
TFS! Is that scar on surbhi's hand ?? Or just tan?

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks...

Well...Nikaah is happening...Party so we were somehow right...Dancing Or they are just going to show that the Molvi Sahab had a conv with Asad or Zoya or with both of them...Yaar hate that Gul makes me so insure...Ouch LOL 

But is Angrezi kia, Wah kia baat...Mast cheee...Maja aaou gaya...ROFL 

_Ridz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Ridz_
_Ridz_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
KSG's tattoo Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalxxMATSxx

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for sharing anki! Hopefuly nikaah does take place in ajmer as some predicted and hoped! Cant wait!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

prettyji IF-Dazzler
prettyji
prettyji

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
tfs nice
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tingding

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Even if the Nikah happens, it will be the Sufi Nikah which will not be legally recognized and maybe Asya will also not recognize. They may reconcile now, but once back, billi will drop the baby bombshell. Reading a lot of posts and rethinking about the symbolisms in the past few episodes, I think that Asad will not be ths easily forgiven. Zoyan marriage and Tanveer Asad engagement will happen. The real twists will begin from there. Rashid Asad understanding, because everyone else will be on Zoya's side, Gafoor relevation because Zoya needs to be in that house, downfall of vamps. Asad will not be able to let Zoya go, but till his innocence is proved he can't say anything to make it better. Tht dialogue of Zoya ki who ta umar Nikah nibhaegi was relevant to her and Ayan's Nikah. Ultimately once the truth ones out Ayan will stop blaming his bhaijan and then make the ultimate sacrifice. How ths will play out and fr long the torture will continue, I don't know. But ths really disturbs me, and I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know Y Sufi nikaah will not be recognised... Anyways... They signed a register infront of maulvi during the skirt fiasco- what was that...
As zoya said once married, she will go ahead for her lifetime... So do u think after getting married in Ajmer legally or illegally... Marriage is a marriage rite...also I think they are going to romance in Ajmer what if it is a consummation... Then still zoya will get married to Ayaan...

at this point ayaan zoya seems ridiculous to me...i don't think i will be able to accept it and i will have to move on...but thats just me...zoya knows humera loves ayaan...ayaan knows asya love eachother...and raziya will kill ayaan and zoya if anythig like that happens...

billi has been tolerated enough...trp's have dropped in the last two weeks...since the billi drama has been elevated so i don't think anyone will accept billi jammy nonsense..

let's hope for the best...i have a feeling gul tried to experiment with it in the beginning but asya sells and brings trp's once she noticed that she sealed their fate with the multiple symbolisms and finally them accepting their love for eachother...so lets stay positive...ajmer has to be positive for asya and negative for billi...gul should not and i doubt she will make a fool out of a pious place...ajmer is a pure and religious place only good should win there!

Inshallah what u say will come true. But 2 things make me doubt it, again I could be very wrong. First no one has said, including all interviews and people who give out spoilers that Ajmer track will end in Asya reunion. Infant, if you read Oishi's posts she is evading all such questions:) Second, someone wrote this on their blog and I agree. Ajmer is sanctified place where good prevails over evil. Asya separation right now will be for the greater good, for exposing vamps, uniting families and yes, for Zoya's Mr. Khan's happiness as well. Asad entrapment like Rashid is central to the story. With Ayan, and this is just my view, his past few interactions with Zoya reflect his growing feelings, he is fascinated by ths girl. After the fiasco yesterday, he will believe Zoya and not think Asad worth of ths girl and that's when first strains will start developing between brothers. I don't know how zoyan marriage will happen, but lest assured it will happen circumstantially and with reluctance from both sides, maybe for some aspect o f the greater good. Angst will begin fom there, Zoya will nibhao her wedding, but will not be able to love Ayan and that's what will hurt Ayan and finally pull him over the edge. Il post links to some blog posts where awesome analysis as been done, all these events are central to storyline, just tht I will not be able to watch the pain and angst, ESP from Asad's side. But it will be justified for him to get to tht final rapprochement in his life. 

Feel free to disagree, I want someone to convince me otherwise:(

I see your opinion and I respect it as well. However, for me I still don't believe Zoya Ayaan will happen. It is a show after all. Even if Gul wanted to tell a story trp's play a very important role and as far as I understand AsYa brings trp's. I guess we have to wait and watch to see what Gul wants to show us. AsYa and the innocence, purity, and uniqueness of QH attracted me and this is why I watch the show. If in the future, a particular track is making me upset and I don't like it, I will have to move on. After all it is a show and its purpose is to entertain us and relieve our stress for some time, if QH is going to cause me more stress then I have to help myself first. I know it will be very hard for me to stop watching and I probably will continue reading the updates. Let's wait and watch what is in store and hope for the best.
tingding Senior Member
tingding
tingding

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Even if the Nikah happens, it will be the Sufi Nikah which will not be legally recognized and maybe Asya will also not recognize. They may reconcile now, but once back, billi will drop the baby bombshell. Reading a lot of posts and rethinking about the symbolisms in the past few episodes, I think that Asad will not be ths easily forgiven. Zoyan marriage and Tanveer Asad engagement will happen. The real twists will begin from there. Rashid Asad understanding, because everyone else will be on Zoya's side, Gafoor relevation because Zoya needs to be in that house, downfall of vamps. Asad will not be able to let Zoya go, but till his innocence is proved he can't say anything to make it better. Tht dialogue of Zoya ki who ta umar Nikah nibhaegi was relevant to her and Ayan's Nikah. Ultimately once the truth ones out Ayan will stop blaming his bhaijan and then make the ultimate sacrifice. How ths will play out and fr long the torture will continue, I don't know. But ths really disturbs me, and I hope I'm wrong.

I don't know Y Sufi nikaah will not be recognised... Anyways... They signed a register infront of maulvi during the skirt fiasco- what was that...
As zoya said once married, she will go ahead for her lifetime... So do u think after getting married in Ajmer legally or illegally... Marriage is a marriage rite...also I think they are going to romance in Ajmer what if it is a consummation... Then still zoya will get married to Ayaan...

at this point ayaan zoya seems ridiculous to me...i don't think i will be able to accept it and i will have to move on...but thats just me...zoya knows humera loves ayaan...ayaan knows asya love eachother...and raziya will kill ayaan and zoya if anythig like that happens...

billi has been tolerated enough...trp's have dropped in the last two weeks...since the billi drama has been elevated so i don't think anyone will accept billi jammy nonsense..

let's hope for the best...i have a feeling gul tried to experiment with it in the beginning but asya sells and brings trp's once she noticed that she sealed their fate with the multiple symbolisms and finally them accepting their love for eachother...so lets stay positive...ajmer has to be positive for asya and negative for billi...gul should not and i doubt she will make a fool out of a pious place...ajmer is a pure and religious place only good should win there!

Inshallah what u say will come true. But 2 things make me doubt it, again I could be very wrong. First no one has said, including all interviews and people who give out spoilers that Ajmer track will end in Asya reunion. Infant, if you read Oishi's posts she is evading all such questions:) Second, someone wrote this on their blog and I agree. Ajmer is sanctified place where good prevails over evil. Asya separation right now will be for the greater good, for exposing vamps, uniting families and yes, for Zoya's Mr. Khan's happiness as well. Asad entrapment like Rashid is central to the story. With Ayan, and this is just my view, his past few interactions with Zoya reflect his growing feelings, he is fascinated by ths girl. After the fiasco yesterday, he will believe Zoya and not think Asad worth of ths girl and that's when first strains will start developing between brothers. I don't know how zoyan marriage will happen, but lest assured it will happen circumstantially and with reluctance from both sides, maybe for some aspect o f the greater good. Angst will begin fom there, Zoya will nibhao her wedding, but will not be able to love Ayan and that's what will hurt Ayan and finally pull him over the edge. Il post links to some blog posts where awesome analysis as been done, all these events are central to storyline, just tht I will not be able to watch the pain and angst, ESP from Asad's side. But it will be justified for him to get to tht final rapprochement in his life. 

Feel free to disagree, I want someone to convince me otherwise:(

I see your opinion and I respect it as well. However, for me I still don't believe Zoya Ayaan will happen. It is a show after all. Even if Gul wanted to tell a story trp's play a very important role and as far as I understand AsYa brings trp's. I guess we have to wait and watch to see what Gul wants to show us. AsYa and the innocence, purity, and uniqueness of QH attracted me and this is why I watch the show. If in the future, a particular track is making me upset and I don't like it, I will have to move on. After all it is a show and its purpose is to entertain us and relieve our stress for some time, if QH is going to cause me more stress then I have to help myself first. I know it will be very hard for me to stop watching and I probably will continue reading the updates. Let's wait and watch what is in store and hope for the best.

True, and I have already stopped watching it. I cannot bear to see Asad accused and punished again and again because he is innocent. If this would have played out in a way that he had chosen Tanveer over Zoya in terms of respect and trust, I would have borne the Zoyan track and Asad's redemption. But here and people can disagree, he has not done anything wrong. Poor guy, he was just beginning to trust, to love, to laugh and face his future without his past and bam this is what happens. And if Zoya leaves him when he needs her love and trust the most, I will think the love story is dead. She should then remain with Ayan and Asad does not need to redeem himself for anything. Its too much darkness for me, I do not watch ROM-COMs for this evilness and angst. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

avaantika Senior Member
avaantika
avaantika

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
tfs ankie!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index