Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks...

Well...Nikaah is happening...🥳 so we were somehow right... Or they are just going to show that the Molvi Sahab had a conv with Asad or Zoya or with both of them...Yaar hate that Gul makes me so insure... LOL 

But is Angrezi kia, Wah kia baat...Mast cheee...Maja aaou gaya...🤣 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton for sharing anki! Hopefuly nikaah does take place in ajmer as some predicted and hoped! Cant wait!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tingding

Inshallah what u say will come true. But 2 things make me doubt it, again I could be very wrong. First no one has said, including all interviews and people who give out spoilers that Ajmer track will end in Asya reunion. Infant, if you read Oishi's posts she is evading all such questions:) Second, someone wrote this on their blog and I agree. Ajmer is sanctified place where good prevails over evil. Asya separation right now will be for the greater good, for exposing vamps, uniting families and yes, for Zoya's Mr. Khan's happiness as well. Asad entrapment like Rashid is central to the story. With Ayan, and this is just my view, his past few interactions with Zoya reflect his growing feelings, he is fascinated by ths girl. After the fiasco yesterday, he will believe Zoya and not think Asad worth of ths girl and that's when first strains will start developing between brothers. I don't know how zoyan marriage will happen, but lest assured it will happen circumstantially and with reluctance from both sides, maybe for some aspect o f the greater good. Angst will begin fom there, Zoya will nibhao her wedding, but will not be able to love Ayan and that's what will hurt Ayan and finally pull him over the edge. Il post links to some blog posts where awesome analysis as been done, all these events are central to storyline, just tht I will not be able to watch the pain and angst, ESP from Asad's side. But it will be justified for him to get to tht final rapprochement in his life. 

Feel free to disagree, I want someone to convince me otherwise:(

I see your opinion and I respect it as well. However, for me I still don't believe Zoya Ayaan will happen. It is a show after all. Even if Gul wanted to tell a story trp's play a very important role and as far as I understand AsYa brings trp's. I guess we have to wait and watch to see what Gul wants to show us. AsYa and the innocence, purity, and uniqueness of QH attracted me and this is why I watch the show. If in the future, a particular track is making me upset and I don't like it, I will have to move on. After all it is a show and its purpose is to entertain us and relieve our stress for some time, if QH is going to cause me more stress then I have to help myself first. I know it will be very hard for me to stop watching and I probably will continue reading the updates. Let's wait and watch what is in store and hope for the best.
tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

I see your opinion and I respect it as well. However, for me I still don't believe Zoya Ayaan will happen. It is a show after all. Even if Gul wanted to tell a story trp's play a very important role and as far as I understand AsYa brings trp's. I guess we have to wait and watch to see what Gul wants to show us. AsYa and the innocence, purity, and uniqueness of QH attracted me and this is why I watch the show. If in the future, a particular track is making me upset and I don't like it, I will have to move on. After all it is a show and its purpose is to entertain us and relieve our stress for some time, if QH is going to cause me more stress then I have to help myself first. I know it will be very hard for me to stop watching and I probably will continue reading the updates. Let's wait and watch what is in store and hope for the best.

True, and I have already stopped watching it. I cannot bear to see Asad accused and punished again and again because he is innocent. If this would have played out in a way that he had chosen Tanveer over Zoya in terms of respect and trust, I would have borne the Zoyan track and Asad's redemption. But here and people can disagree, he has not done anything wrong. Poor guy, he was just beginning to trust, to love, to laugh and face his future without his past and bam this is what happens. And if Zoya leaves him when he needs her love and trust the most, I will think the love story is dead. She should then remain with Ayan and Asad does not need to redeem himself for anything. Its too much darkness for me, I do not watch ROM-COMs for this evilness and angst. 
Susita825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
they are all so cute 
thanks a lot for the WU ..or else i wouldn't be able to get a thing lol😆
StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS.  but bottom line miss gulji is...i dnt give no crap for drama..im SICK of indian soaps making such a nasty joke out of smthing sooo pure like marriage...can any indian couple EEVER have a normal marriage???

if asad and zoya dnt get married...this show will become beyond ridiculous for me theres jus smthings tht r actually bigger than drama...and FYI for ppl who think if asya marry there can be no more drama bcuz asad-zoya get married IS where the drama lies and drama begins.  i hope gul realizes tht.
bubbles_rogue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing..they all look so tired..=)
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
baapre! shuddho hindi! i still read it though! tfs di!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@MissHumptyDumpty: TFS the pic!!!!😊