Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tingding thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Thank you! ðŸ˜³ i too read that blog, but then that couldnt convince me. Yaar, as u said its a SHOW why would they go into such a detailed and a complex thing? 

Also who said they will get married? They wont, Maaneet ArShi they all get married at the end in a grand way unfolding all the hidden raaz and all.

the story cannot move in any direction if ZoYaan happens. That was old synopsis, which caught the hype, but after holi all changed so did the synopsis. ðŸ˜† 

I have faith on my QH than anybody else.

Its better you watch the show. Ayaan and Zoya can never happen. Take my word. 😃  Cause it's Mitwaa AsYa ka, not anybody else's ðŸ˜ƒ  

Fingers crossed but I am not concerned with the Internet synopsis. I am more wary of the first few episodes and how the makers showed that it will be Zoya who will come between Asad and Ayan and also how she would unite two families. She can't do that until she enters Siddhique home and how will she do tht once married to Asad? Also, Asad has to go through more losses and betrayal to understand Rashid's position. So, yes endgame will be Asya but not after many twists and angst. Hope they stop at showing Zoyan's engagement if anything like this is to happen. Because as you rightly said, its a show and if viewers are unhappy, what's the point. This is one serial even my elders who watch don't watch Asya love spoilt. BTW, has Zee not opted out of TAM ratings?

..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
TFS!! 
So the Nikaah takes place there cause Maulvi will be shown! WooW great news.🥳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku for sharing the pic..it is very nice..and thanku for the written update too...😊
AiSh_Fly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
       thanx
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Even if Billi claims Asad to be the father of the child, Zoya will count the months 😉 and do the DNA test ðŸ˜‰ [Refer : Khushi IPK] Asad on other side will legalize and Adopt the kid ðŸ˜‰ 

Nay its was only Razia and Tanveerr in the factory. Humera was in the ceremony hall with Ayaan  

Yes hope to see ma old detective sherni back!! Tannu ka mummy sister kar degi!!

Jus got back home. wat I wanted to knw s did dey show zo-humzie convo? thk hum has nt yet seen zo rite? Thk she must hv seen her now, any interaction was shown?
Homeslice thumbnail
Karan looks so hayye in this picture! And thanks for the english wu ;)
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing..
ilovebieber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they r tired makes me tired too... im trotin to my bed now!
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ankie...
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TFS! Is that scar on surbhi's hand ?? Or just tan?