India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Why isn't anyone questioning Tanveer?

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I can understand Asad was a weakling and gave in? 

Doesn't anyone want to ask Tanveer why the hell did she give in and have sex with Asad when she knew he was getting married to someone else?

And why doesn't someone ask Asad why in God's name did he send off his brothers and sisters and decide to go with Tanveer?

There lies my problem with Asad. 

Asad is about to get married, supposedly to the love of his life, yet he choses to run after his dear friend especially when he knows Zoya doesn't like Tanveer, suspects Tanveer is behind all thats been happening.

And this too when he has had ample proof that Tanveer has been lying to them, and ostensibly Asad too has started to feel something was amiss.

No matter how much you care for your friend, to chose her, for whatever reason, over getting to your wedding to seal your vows, smacks of lack of commitment and caring. Call the cops or call someone at teh wedding and let them know!

Didn't Asad say that no one would come between them, not even "tagdeer/kismet"? It didn't need to! Asad allowed himself to come in between the two of them.

I saw the episode again and felt really bad to Asad cos he has become his worst nightmare, his dad!

However, I cant really find it in me to sympathise with him cos he brought this on himself. He trusted Tanveer blindly, even when Zoya presented him with proof or even after finding that Tanveer had lied to them about so many things.

Despite all that, he blindly trusted Tanveer, encouraged or rather didn't discourage her attempts at physical proximity and made it very obvious that he would chose her and trust her above Zoya every time - Asad Ahmad Khan needs to realise there is a price to be paid for blind faith and not using grey cells!

P.S. It just struck me that all of 4 Lions heros have one more thing in common. They are supposedly sharp, smart, ace businessmen but their brains do not really work when it come sto women. Be it arnav or be it Asad! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aws0mechikaraShoSurbhiddicttharaniiriatagoreNiyati_21Sanju_ARain

Nutella. IF-Rockerz
Nutella.
Nutella.

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
The part about him following Tanveer to the factory. I can't speak for everyone, but if my best friend was getting kidnapped right before my eyes, I would follow her too... even if I had to miss my wedding. Besides, if circumstances were different, I'm sure Zoya would have been disappointed if he hadn't tried saving his friend. Can you imagine... hey there Zoya, my friend is probably lying dead in some ditch right now, but I made it to the wedding in time. If not for friendship, I'd do it for the sake of being humane. I agree that he should have probably called someone, but who thinks rationally in such situations? Bottom line is that he is a victim. Yes, he should have trusted Zoya but that, by no means, takes away from the trauma that was inflicted upon him.

As for your question, I think it's because Dilshaad is ashamed to point fingers at someone else when her own son is at fault. You always reprimand those who are closest to you because you have the right. I'm sure Tanveer will be questioned too in the upcoming episodes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aws0meprasikshyajhankarbeats87kankabhorexquisite.

Niyati_21 Goldie
Niyati_21
Niyati_21

Posted: 21 June 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
same questions are bothering me as well... 
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i don think she even deserves to be questioned Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

Sanju_ARain Goldie
Sanju_ARain
Sanju_ARain

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
P.S. It just struck me that all of 4 Lions heros have one more thing in common. They are supposedly sharp, smart, ace businessmen but their brains do not really work when it come sto women. Be it arnav or be it Asad! LOL

LOL... So trueee ROFL

Edited by Sanju_ARain - 22 June 2013 at 12:34am
m.rani Groupbie
m.rani
m.rani

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Hopefully the questioning will happen Monday
Otherwise it will stupid.

I hope Dilshaad scolds her as well

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top