Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

Nimrit journey from Agam to Karan.. (Page 4)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
keep talking princy .your post and mine are not similar.i'm not talking about Navi or posting his pics whereas you are doing it..you doing a pot pourri ..a mixture..

I'm doing Nimrit journey..do i say it in french if you are not understanding..

Edited by saveeta24 - 22 June 2013 at 12:39pm

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
A supportive husband even though he was in two minds about Nimrit helping Amrit..time gave him reason as truly Amrit trapped Nimrit to get her revenge..Her motive trapped Nimrit in Rudraksh murder but Agam took the blame to save his wife..An emotional painful ride for Nimrit with Agam in jail..

Nimrit being the fighter entered jail to support Agam..here we got some heart touching moment of Nimrit as the dutiful wife..
Amritmanthad73

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Geet--un786xxanitaxxsweetypie225..PlayfulKiss..anasuya43

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
In this  bad phase of her life Nimrit got the most happiest news..she is going to be a mother..she shared this happy news with Agam in jail..they even talked about how they will call their children..gurbani..jyothi..The baby brought changes in Mahiji..and Nimrit succeeded in backfiring Amrit plan and got Agam out of jail..

Nimrit with the baby brought happiness in the family..a father..son reunion after so many years..moment of joy and happiness but another storm will shatter Nimrit life again..Amrit shot agam and threw him in water..It will be a very long separation of Nimrit from Agam..
some last moment together before An evil plan  from Amrit separating Nimrit from Agam ..both their life will change completely..
A void in Nimrit  life without Agam but two bundle of joy came in her life bringing smile on her face and happiness in the family..

--Geet--un786xxanitaxxsweetypie225..PlayfulKiss..anasuya43

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Zindagi ek safar hein suhana ..yahan kal kyaho kis ne jaana..

life is a beautiful journey but what awaits us ahead we never know..its reality of life..

7 years later Gurbani..jyothi filled the void in Nimrit life though she missed Agam..two beautiful angels brought up with values and good manners taught by their mom Nimrit..they do little cute innocent  talks and mischeif bringing happiness in the family esp for Nimrit..
Image loading...

--Geet--un786sweetypie225Rainbowcatxoanasuya43MeShu-Holic

MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Saveeta ...

this journey is full with lots of romance of AgNi , and very hardships , which nimrit passed ...

Thanks a ton again for this thread

@ princy , dear , this thread & yours thread is different , you are not writing these captions .. captions is not a easy work to do , its God gifted ability , and if you say that Saveeta copied your's then i won't agree ..
you are posting everyone's pic , but here only Nimrit's journey from agam to Karan .. 

un786xxanitaxxsweetypie225Rainbowcatxosaveeta24anasuya43

IamAditya Senior Member
IamAditya
IamAditya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Great Work!! Saveeta ji...

It's always a pleasure to see your posts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225Rainbowcatxosaveeta24MeShu-Holic

un786 Groupbie
un786
un786

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
After Agam left, and Karen came, I really wasn't liking the idea because for me Agni was/is the sole of this show.  So at first the wound was really raw and it really hurt to watch without any magical Agni scenes.  Then weeks went by and the story moved forward and I was gripped to my screen (waiting for WU) to see what would happen next.  Today I come across this and the wound has opened up again.  Gosh, how I miss our Agni.  Thank you for making this, but again I am going to be in pain for a couple of days after seeing this.  Reading this reminded me of why I love this show so much and it was because of Agni's beautiful love and chemistry on screen ( I love Ankita.  It was because of her that I started to watch this show (am still in pain of loosing Preeto as wellCry)).  I just hope that CVs create a different yet beautiful love story to keep us loyal viewers continued to be glued to our tvs/computer screens and not loosing our love for this wonderful show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xxanitaxxRainbowcatxosaveeta24MeShu-Holic

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Sophia loren..women and beauty..when you are a mother,you are never really alone in your thoughts..A mother always has to think twice,one for herself and one for her child..

No language can express the power.the beauty..the heroism and majesty of a mother's love..

Nimrit after being a daughter..Wife..D-I-L became a mother..an adorable.. caring loving one..her two daughters are a part of her heart.they are her world..they fill her life with lots of joy and happiness. .As a mother she can do anything for her children..Above all she gave her kids good values..how to respect people good or Bad..good education and she is also their best friend..Nimrit today is truly a proud mother as her teaching has not gone in vain..
Her two daughters also love her to bits..their mama is their world..they too can do anything for the happiness of Nimrit..
they have same loving caring nature as their mother..some moments of Nimrit with her angel daughters.
Nimrit though her life has ups and downs but her daughters always bring sunshine in her life..thats how they make her zindagi ek safar hein suhana.they make her life journey beautiful..

How Nimrit had to face another problem of her life with a misunderstanding created by Amrit to ruin her life..will update soon..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Geet--un786xxanitaxxsweetypie225Rainbowcatxo

Go to top