Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nimrit life journey continues with karan with its ups and downs..Finally karan sees the true personality of Nimrit ..her caring side even for him who illtreated her..
Karan realisation Nimrit can't be the blackmailer and with his smart mind trapped yug thus exposing him..Karan said it finally Nimrit is innocent.. later its guilt conscience for karan to even trying to end his life for misbehaving with Nimrit..karan asked Nimrit to kill him but her reply stunned him..she does hate what he did to her but cant take his life..
Karan gets a complete change of heart towards Nimrit..how and what he does for Nimrit to be happy?..will update next...
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Karan first step to bring a smile on Nimrit face ..he brought back Agam's pics which he destroyed..it sure made Nimrit happy but the bitterness towards karan is same in her heart.karan does not mind it as he wants to repent for all the bad deeds done to Nimrit in the past.next step get Tej..Amrit married..
Akwardness of karni and misunderstanding of Nimrit... the third step of karan for the happiness of Nimrit get out of her life..karan himself came up with the solution to end their relationship ..Divorce papers..
Nimrit has more unexpected moment in her journey and karan getting the most beautiful feeling in this world for Nimrit..What's this feeling?.coming next..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Sad to conclude Nimrit journey as i wished it continued much more..

Nimrit has got many ups and downs in her life journey..some happy moments to some very hurtful moments..losing Agam in the way to Angad coming in her life..

Nimrit in her many shades of her personality was remarkable..as the shy ..blindly trusting sister of Amrit  to later as the brave.confident Natasha. to the businesswoman.mother.a widow to finally a wife again to Angad..

Finally A journey of Nimrit which ended on happiness back in her life with Angad as her lifepartner in the true sense and her becoming a mother once again..
It ended abruptly but all we can do now just visualise Nimrit with a life filled of love.happiness with her family..husband Angad .kids.

Credit pics Anasuyaji..

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why do I feel the way Angad hugs Nimrit is alike Aalekh in Bidaai ? ๐Ÿ˜†
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
coz angad hi alekh tha na,, ahahah LOL
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SiNgad

coz angad hi alekh tha na,, ahahah LOL

Loool... I knww that. I used to watch Bidaai as wel.. but I mean why in same character.. like the way he hugs her..

anasuya43 thumbnail
The last scene very emotional one  but nice one๐Ÿ˜Š

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anasuya43

The last scene very emotional one  but nice one๐Ÿ˜Š

drooling pic๐Ÿ˜ณ
FatimAbdul thumbnail