Nimrit journey from Agam to Karan.. - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Nimrit ll finally strt a new life story thro karan..
Originally posted by SiNgad

Nimrit ll finally strt a new life story thro karan..

yes. Excited to watch what Amrit will do..

wow breath taking...you have crafted again another beautiful scripture of excellence...

I am doing GCSE English language and literature and I find it hard...not only this but I also live in the UK where everyone speaks English yet my language is soo colloquial and brief .you could literally fly through an English GCSE because your grammar and tone in your writing is very precise and detailed

always a treat to read your posts...I have been away from IF as my laptop was acting dodgy but happy to read this topic😊 

carry on your beautiful topics and posts everyone on IF loves them as much as me!!😊

you need an applause!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by xxanitaxx - 10 years ago
@Anita ..Thanks for loving the post of Nimrit journey..😊

About my English well i think my books reading  along with all the assignments.presentation at university helped me a lot ..

Its always a pleasure for me to make thread about Agni..Nimrit and her new journey with karan..

Already have a compilation of Agni pictures..now karni ones along with Nimrit journey..

Too bad its coming to an end the show ..it had to end but before due date.sadly may be it will be one last post from me after end..then it will be only memories to cherish of the show..

Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Going to continue this Nimrit journey with karan..

A forced marriage with only tortures due to a hidden truth to karan.his misunderstanding about Nimrit is the reason of her going through humiliation and tortures...Latest emotional torture from Karan to Nimrit..breaking her selfrespect..

Karan gives Nimrit a short dress to wear for Dinner..she abides to his demand thus hurting her in laws..
Nimrit gets a shock as karan takes her to a bar and leaves her alone with all the drunken guys there .she manages to escape and later gets in an argument with karan..
Though going through so much humiliation Nimrit not revealing the truth..its sad but its high time  for their hatred relationship to change..
How karan gets to know Nimrit is innocent ?..what will be their relationship as husband.wife ahead?will it be a sacred bond forever or not?..
A journey which will end in 4 weeks so lets see what unfolds next for Nimrit with karan..

Credit pics..siggy krithika..Thanks loads my friend..πŸ€—

hayeee yhe pics aur sigs ne th iss update mein char chand laga diya..
awsum work guysss
Thanks simran for appreciation..

Now waiting to watch how creatives in less time give as a climax to this karan.Nimrit story..
Will this relationship of Karan..Nimrit full of bitterness change or not ?

How will be Nimrit journey ahead ?..Happiness or sadness...cant predict it for now..
Credit pics krithika..
Is the show ending or not.. Adaa will play double role.. this means AM is not ending kyaa?

But I love watching Amrit scenes..

Edited by Princy360 - 10 years ago