Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

un786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After Agam left, and Karen came, I really wasn't liking the idea because for me Agni was/is the sole of this show.  So at first the wound was really raw and it really hurt to watch without any magical Agni scenes.  Then weeks went by and the story moved forward and I was gripped to my screen (waiting for WU) to see what would happen next.  Today I come across this and the wound has opened up again.  Gosh, how I miss our Agni.  Thank you for making this, but again I am going to be in pain for a couple of days after seeing this.  Reading this reminded me of why I love this show so much and it was because of Agni's beautiful love and chemistry on screen ( I love Ankita.  It was because of her that I started to watch this show (am still in pain of loosing Preeto as well๐Ÿ˜ญ)).  I just hope that CVs create a different yet beautiful love story to keep us loyal viewers continued to be glued to our tvs/computer screens and not loosing our love for this wonderful show.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sophia loren..women and beauty..when you are a mother,you are never really alone in your thoughts..A mother always has to think twice,one for herself and one for her child..

No language can express the power.the beauty..the heroism and majesty of a mother's love..

Nimrit after being a daughter..Wife..D-I-L became a mother..an adorable.. caring loving one..her two daughters are a part of her heart.they are her world..they fill her life with lots of joy and happiness. .As a mother she can do anything for her children..Above all she gave her kids good values..how to respect people good or Bad..good education and she is also their best friend..Nimrit today is truly a proud mother as her teaching has not gone in vain..
Her two daughters also love her to bits..their mama is their world..they too can do anything for the happiness of Nimrit..
they have same loving caring nature as their mother..some moments of Nimrit with her angel daughters.
Nimrit though her life has ups and downs but her daughters always bring sunshine in her life..thats how they make her zindagi ek safar hein suhana.they make her life journey beautiful..

How Nimrit had to face another problem of her life with a misunderstanding created by Amrit to ruin her life..will update soon..

--Geet-- thumbnail
brilliant  work saveeta di..nice thread. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
shanaya28 thumbnail
After 7 years Nimrit .Agam meet each other in mumbai..Nimrit senses a familiar presence  during a mask dance in an engagement party..A hit and miss meeting of Nimrit..Agam who had lost his memory ..Amrit got to meet Agam first and taking advantage of his memory loss instigated him against Nimrit..Agam vowed revenge and came to amritgargh disguised as a sardar...
Nimrit had to fight back with the revenge plan of Agam..she did not let him overtake her Dhaba ..Agam with time his mind and heart began to think differently..he felt bad hurting Nimrit and started to get attracted by her sweet nature staying close to her.Nimrit too having doubts it can be Agam and tried to make him recall his memory..too bad Agam could not reveal his true identity to Nimrit..Amrit played her next game asking Deepak to send Agam to london..yet another separation of Nimrit..Agam..
Nimrit remembered her holi moment with Agam..a wish she had Agam will come and apply holi color to her..unaware its Agam ,he fulfilled that wish after 7 years .a last holi for Nimrit with Agam as her life will take another turn in future.
Nimrit had to face Bani's leukemia with Amrit blackmailing her..Plan of Bani..Nimrit to do Amrit Manthan and Agam getting his memory..Nimrit will get a little moment of happiness ..Will update soon..
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing updates Saveeta!!! :D
Please make more they're amazing!!!!!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Nimrit had to face another bad phase of her life .Bani's leukemia..it was shattering moment for a mother to hear her child having such a disease. .she felt emotionally weak and on top a sister blackmailing her as she was the only one to save her daughter..Nimrit a mother who can do anything for her child  to even beg the sister who has been the cause of all her unhappiness in her life..she accepted and later with a determination do the changes in Amrit esp when she tried to snatch Bani from her..a daughter.. mother plan to do the Manthan of Amrit.she even disguised as Rajamma to be with her kids in Amrit house..Nimrit had to face another painful situation of Bani getting kidnapped.

Bani safe but Amrit on her evil self again..snatching Bani forever from Nimrit .in return she got a  big surprise Agam came back recalling all his past and Nimrit..a very blissful moment for Nimrit as she got back her husband and daughter back home..
Nimrit shared some beautiful cherished moment with Agam before a big tragedy hit her life ..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyceee
gud summary yr nd olso wd pics
shanaya28 thumbnail
Nimrit last moment with Agam before the sad tragedy hit her life..

A wish from their daughters to see them married again..they agreed to take the saath phere in shivji temple...fate had something else in store for Nimrit..reunion with her sister but a separation forever with Agam.. waiting for Agam  to come to his bride but its a big shock that awaited her..Agam breathed his last in her arms..
A trauma which will change Nimrit life as she will behave like a 5 years old kid..

shanaya28 thumbnail

Nimrit memory loss and behaving like a 5 years old kid..a big shock to the family..her sister..family and two daughters took care of her with love..
End of a chapter of Nimrit life..it ended with a tragedy and in shivji temple.. is it destiny or God's wish to have something else in Nimrit fate?..

Its time i give credit to krithika for the pics..Audio links..Thanks a lot for help though you were busy with you going out of town..๐Ÿค—

credit to Anasuyaji also  for Nimrit pics from Ankita app thread..thank you..๐Ÿ˜Š

Credit to Ahlem also for pic..๐Ÿ˜Š

A new chapter of her life starts with Karan entering her life..will update soon..

shanaya28 thumbnail
@All who have put comments in the post.Thanks a lot..๐Ÿ˜Š

A special Thanks to Anasuyaji for your kind words.its very inspiring your words..i'm not a professional writer but i did write a few Fan fiction in the Bidaai forum..my first one got me over 100,000 views which was a great acheivement for me..i was a bookworm in my college days and now i still read a lot but more serious thing..thats why it helps me in my observation..analysis of a character in a show..

Nimrit is one among them a character which i love to analyse...being a woman though its a reel character she inspires you to some extent how to face some reality of life..its unpredictabilty as thats life..you never know what awaits you ahead..how to be strong..determined in life if you want to acheive a goal..fight for injustice etc..

Thats why i started Nimrit  journey in which she had to cope with so many trial and tribulation to even losing someone very dear to her..now how she takes her life in hand coping with another trial and tribulation with karan..

Ankita as Nimrit has put a very strong foothold in the show..she has taken the character Nimrit to a very high level with its different shades in its characterisation..thats a great chance as an actor to get to portray so many shades in one role and Ankita is brilliant in all..