Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 87)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nautanki_anu

Saari kudiyaa kitthe reh gayee??? Sadde naal koi vi nahi kya??? Cry
I was depressed thinking about Federer's effed up drawLOL And QH is just making things worseOuch I only other show i see occasionally is SC and thats about to get depressing as wellLOL Someone suggest happy shows manLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 24 June 2013 at 6:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I was depressed thinking about Federer's effed up drawLOL And QH is just making things worseOuch I only other show i see occasionally is SC and thats about to get depressing as wellLOL Someone suggest happy shows manLOL

Hey dear!

Try NBT Big smile

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Asad/Karan is finally smilingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Hey dear!

Try NBT Big smile
Heya Rin.
Admissions done?
Which season? I heard Season 2 is not so good..
GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged

surbhi is enjoying with her dupttaaa..this girl always makes me smile

nautanki_anu

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

ATTENTION

Guys we have let it slide but please refrain from mentioning Jennifer anywhere on this thread. Since we cannot be anything but sarcastic it will fall under the new IF COC celebrity slander rule and we will get shut down. For the sake of TKF please keep all conversations related to KaBhii and their connection to QH.

- Team TKF

TKF Official and Final Warning

I have one question for all of you, Is this a KaBhi or a KaJen discussion hub? 

We got not once not twice not even thrice but multiple warnings on this matter, We tried to let you guys continue your discussions through PM's and even suggest other different ways where you can discuss whatever you please privately and not a public platform like TKF but nothing seems to be working. I really would like to know why? What joy is there in discussing something over and over again that isnt the least bit interesting when you have KaBhi or even Bhi or Ka individually to talk about.

Talk whatever you wish on KaBhi. KaJen has NOTHING and I mean NOT a single thing to do with TKF so any discussion on that is strictly NOT allowed, These are not just TKF rules but the rules of IF COC. Even still if you feel we are being unreasonable by doing this then continue discussing KaJen but you won't have TKF anymore to continue any discussions due to that.

This is the final and last warning on this, This is the ONLY rule that we have reminded repeatedly and tried to keep all of you from breaking it. It would be a good thing if all of you can just co-operate for the sake of TKF and stop discussing anything related to Jennifer. IF has already started shutting up threads as you already know and if you want TKF to be next on the list then I have nothing more to say. 

Delena has already warned everyone of you multiple times but it Is there something that isn't clear here? If there is, Please do PM me or shaz or Mamsy about this. I have been AWOL most of the time but just because no one is here to keep a check on what's being discussed doesn't mean everyone can just start breaking the rules. Del, Kari, Rashda or anyone here has enough right to stop any discussion on KaJen and everyone should listen to them and stop themselves from discussing any further afterwards. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90GoodyTwoShoes

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Hey dear!

Try NBT Big smile
Heya Rin.
Admissions done?
Which season? I heard Season 2 is not so good..

Yup! All done, Now i'm busy with classes and extra circular activities Ouch Internals are coming up in a month then there's a fest to prepare for, everything is just piling up along with assignments n what not Wacko
Season one is SUPERB! You will love it for its simplicity and wonderful writing except the ending is a bit screwed up. Nevertheless worth the watch. Season two aint so bad actually, You can just skip to episodes when they finally meet after 12 years n everything gets back to normal. After that its good. 

rogerrocks

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

surbhi is enjoying with her dupttaaa..this girl always makes me smile
Just look at her, does anything affect her smile and skinShocked, she looks happy and perfect even in all the heat..

She is from Punjab which is colder part of India but still can handle Mumbai rain with icecreams and Rajasthan heat with breeze of her dupatta..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 7:41am

GoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index