Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nautanki_anu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: divc

I thought it was starting Wednesday ?😭 What are we supposed to watch for the rest of the week ? Asad crying?πŸ˜†

N Ayaan's sense of humour πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: divc

I thought it was starting Wednesday ? πŸ˜­  What are we supposed to watch for the rest of the week ? Asad crying? πŸ˜†

I guess they will go to Ajmer and there will be a bunch of missed and failed attempts to see each other... Like Zoya is right behind Asad but when he turns, she turns the other way.. Then cry cry cry.. But somehow, Tanveer who only has one eye finds Zoya without any problems at allπŸ₯±
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

and BadiBi getting kicks from Raziya .. she toh will not leave her now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

gul is ruining ayaans character and his image in veiwers mind..and i think after todays episode i am disconnecting myself fromQH..and its good if they go for zoyaan thing..i am done...i tolerate all the crap just because asya ..i wont mind them without marriage but seeing them with someone else..is must not my cup of tea..

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

and BadiBi getting kicks from Raziya .. she toh will not leave her now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

YAWN.. I forgot about how they will show BadiB and Razia playing chess again in between scenes where Asad is looking for Zoya..πŸ₯±
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

i hate badi bi...i love razia just because she wants ayaan to get married to humaira...so that asya can be safe...but now i cant be selfish..humaira does not deserve that dumb ayaan at all
Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When Nikhat accused Asad, i couldn't help but think that all that she said sadly applied to her fiancee and not AsadπŸ˜†
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
give gul ammi a chance naπŸ˜†
countingstarz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

give gul ammi a chance naπŸ˜†

Are you Gul in disguise ? πŸ˜†
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4