Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 84)

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by niharikapriya1

hey sujaBig smilemai bhi bhool gayi tume wish karneOuch

congo shongo for this green dazzlerTongueParty
Thank you thank you
and credit goes to u all my chhoti shaitaan behna logLOL

he he he...thum tho itni short time mai dazzler bann gayi...LOLkaha post kar rahe ho ye saare commentsLOLi must say u ll get karu's color soonLOL

Edited by niharikapriya1 - 24 June 2013 at 3:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Thank you thank you

he he he...thum tho itni short time mai dazzler bann gayi...LOLkaha post kar rahe ho ye saare commentsLOLi must say u ll get karu's color soonLOL
jaldi??????????mujhe to itna time lag gaya...main to snail pace me aage bad rahi hu..main bhi ab sari post pe TFS likhna shuru karungiLOL

shanakyasharan

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by soapfan

Some weeks back there was a spoiler posted by Vicky that was doing rounds in tumblr that post marriage to zoya asad will be put in a situation to leave her and marry Tanveer.

For now whether its to save nikhat's marriage as he and zoya will come to know the baby's truth or because he is still unaware and thinks he fathered is something to be seen

But looks like we are heading towards it. As much as I hate it, it's the fact that we are heading towards worst
Yup and then we can have Zoyaan married and Imran-Humeira married as well..We should make sure that these two couples consummate cos Jammy and Tannu are way ahead..Then a 100 episodes later, we can swap couples for some absurd reason and have Asya, Ayaan-Humeira and Imran-Tannu married and make sure the first two couples do the deed cos again Imran-Tannu have completed the taskLOL We can then end the show after making sure everyone has slept with everyoneClap Now this is creative brillianceLOL
depressed kahi kiLOLLOL
I swear am done with this Tannu-Jammy crapDead Its sick and Gul is well on her way to make a mess out of something as sensitive as rapeClap
@Suja-Yaar am depressed as well..Way more than you can imagine..Ask Karu how much i bugged her the other day..So much so that she told me its just a show and i need to calm downLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Moon i saw at fajar so pretty :*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaGoodyTwoShoesFhatTheWuck.shanakyasharan

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Thank you thank you

jaldi??????????mujhe to itna time lag gaya...main to snail pace me aage bad rahi hu..main bhi ab sari post pe TFS likhna shuru karungiLOL

tfsROFL

u knopw i used to write "tfs"  before...but after joining in zoya's AT,n TKF i even stopped stalking the main forumLOLi hardly read main forum's postsLOL

GoodyTwoShoes

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Some weeks back there was a spoiler posted by Vicky that was doing rounds in tumblr that post marriage to zoya asad will be put in a situation to leave her and marry Tanveer.

For now whether its to save nikhat's marriage as he and zoya will come to know the baby's truth or because he is still unaware and thinks he fathered is something to be seen

But looks like we are heading towards it. As much as I hate it, it's the fact that we are heading towards worst
Yup and then we can have Zoyaan married and Imran-Humeira married as well..We should make sure that these two couples consummate cos Jammy and Tannu are way ahead..Then a 100 episodes later, we can swap couples for some absurd reason and have Asya, Ayaan-Humeira and Imran-Tannu married and make sure the first two couples do the deed cos again Imran-Tannu have completed the taskLOL We can then end the show after making sure everyone has slept with everyoneClap Now this is creative brillianceLOL
depressed kahi kiLOLLOL
I swear am done with this Tannu-Jammy crapDead Its sick and Gul is well on her way to make a mess out of something as sensitive as rapeClap
@Suja-Yaar am depressed as well..Way more than you can imagine..Ask Karu how much i bugged her the other day..So much so that she told me its just a show and i need to calm downLOL
i can understand ranji...and i am still in that effect...stories which touch my heart..i get too attached to those and its difficult for me to come out of it...but i seriously dont want to hear future track predictions anymore...i am done with it...i can not change anything...so better i dont make any predictions now on...and i am already thinking about todays episode

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

depressed kahi kiLOLLOL
i can understand ranji...and i am still in that effect...stories which touch my heart..i get too attached to those and its difficult for me to come out of it...but i seriously dont want to hear future track predictions anymore...i am done with it...i can not change anything...so better i dont make any predictions now on...and i am already thinking about todays episode
To be honest, i don care about Asad and Zoya at the moment.Its more to do with how Gul deals with something as sensitive as rape..I recently did a project on rape victims and traumatic to say the least..as someone suggested, you don make the victim feel guilty or marry the rapist..Not done..Consent given under the influence of drugs is obviously nothing less than coercion and the last thing you need to do here is make the victim feel guilty..It doesn't matter if its a guy..The issue is gender neutral..This is exactly what is bothering me the most at the moment..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index