Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ (Page 79)

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
credit: original uploader

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav4everClosed.........One-Of-A-KindKulfiBaishanakyasharan

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Morning guys..I was just stalking the last few pages and realized the discussion is about guilt ridden AsadLOL It just struck me that Asad might also be guilty for not turning up to the nikah and causing embarrassment to all and sundryLOL He need not necessarily believe that he hade sex with billi..The fact that he was found with her in a semi naked position on the day of his nikah is enough to cause guilt i guessLOL As of now, i have convinced myself that nothing happened..They don usually show the hero doing the deed with the vamp..The only other show where this was shown was Uttaran, which my mom used to follow religiously but the guy was later declared impotentLOL So as of now gonna continue believing nothing happened until am proven wrong with explicit evidenceLOL And yup, i still maintain that Asad and billi walked in together for the dramatic effect and Gul din really think through how they reached the venueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........Niharikapriya10KulfiBaishanakyasharan

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Morning guys..I was just stalking the last few pages and realized the discussion is about guilt ridden AsadLOL It just struck me that Asad might also be guilty for not turning up to the nikah and causing embarrassment to all and sundryLOL He need not necessarily believe that he hade sex with billi..The fact that he was found with her in a semi naked position on the day of his nikah is enough to cause guilt i guessLOL As of now, i have convinced myself that nothing happened..They don usually show the hero doing the deed with the vamp..The only other show where this was shown was Uttaran, which my mom used to follow religiously but the guy was later declared impotentLOL So as of now gonna continue believing nothing happened until am proven wrong with explicit evidenceLOL And yup, i still maintain that Asad and billi walked in together for the dramatic effect and Gul din really think through how they reached the venueLOL

@bold I will be over the moon if that's the case! But then what about that spoiler of her coming back and causing trouble again after Asad and Zoya get married? She'll most likely use the 'yeh baccha tumhara hai Jammy' card and for this lie to last for blah number of episodes, he has to be under the impression that they did it Dead

Niharikapriya10One-Of-A-KindClosed.........rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

@bold I will be over the moon if that's the case! But then what about that spoiler of her coming back and causing trouble again after Asad and Zoya get married? She'll most likely use the 'yeh baccha tumhara hai Jammy' card and for this lie to last for blah number of episodes, he has to be under the impression that they did it Dead
Yup that track is so cliched and annoyingDead Am actually curious to know whether Zoya forgives him after being convinced that nothing transpired between Asad and Tannu OR she understands he was the victim and accepts him despite the fact that he is not 'pure' anymoreLOL The later scenario would be good too to show the depth of Zoya's love, where she forgives and accepts Asad despite all the proof staked against him..But i'd prefer the former mainly cos the annoying baby track is on the waySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........Niharikapriya10KulfiBai

Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

gudmorning ranjiniHugif this is the case for his guilty,m so glad yarBig smileplz gul...show some proof that they didnt did ITDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........KulfiBairogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharikapriya1

gudmorning ranjiniHugif this is the case for his guilty,m so glad yarBig smileplz gul...show some proof that they didnt did ITDead
Morning Nihu..This show is so annoying you knowLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nClosed...

Originally posted by arnav4ever

arent mods suppose to be back :S
They are back but why do you want them back Rashda??LOL

i was just wondering LOL
now have to be carefulTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........

Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged

credit: original uploader,rashda

arnav4everOne-Of-A-KindClosed.........shanakyasharan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index