Qubool Hai

TKF|| 39.0 ||Chichore Ki Tarah Seeti Mar Rae Ho-SJ - Page 63

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divc

Missed her so much he didn't have the words.  I wanted to hear about his photographic memory again ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Quoting the above ...I really dont get the Jennifer obsession out here , if u so want to discuss her only I suggest the Saraswati Chandra forum would be a better place for you and this thread and I can do the needful by moving this thread there .The point is that the offense is repetitive and involves the same offenders mostly ..And like Pri has already mentioned about the new IF COC I suggest you all to go and read them and abide by them India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules

And before you get to me saying that the DT doesn't do the needful when members are harassed , all i can say a disclosure from my end  can spoil the image of many out here .

Please take this as my last and final unofficial word on this .

Regards
Pooja
QH- DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Tanvi please don ask such logical questions when am trying to delude myself into thinking nothing happened and Asad is convinced about it๐Ÿ˜† Am actually trying to give him the benefit of doubt๐Ÿ˜† He is still in shock and the after effects of the drug haven't worn out i guess๐Ÿ˜† You know its better he kept shut the other day cos he himself is blank as to what happened..All he needs to do to sit for half an hour and think through the sequence of events..And yes, Zoya needs to tell everyone about what the bitch has been upto and then the phone call where she gloated about having sex with Asad..Then someone needs to force a morning after pill like somebody suggested or take her to the hospital asap..Story katam๐Ÿ˜† But yup, i hope Asad tells everyone how he reached the factory and Zoya exposes Tannu..Thats not that difficult now, is it?๐Ÿ˜†

That's making the story too easy... Gul wouldn't do all that.. If all that was to happen, they wouldn't go to Ajmer to solve problems because remember, problems can only be solved in Holy shrines...They are all gonna be dumb and Asad is gonna be the dumbest... I'm not going to be surprised if Tanveer tries to convince Asad that something happened and he actually agrees without questioning her character... And I don't think Zoya will say anything... I bet she will just pack and leave...

That's how I actually imagined it.., I thought that Zoya will be so angry that she will flee to Ajmer without letting anyone know and Asad will feel guilty and go looking for her... But obviously that doesn't seem like the case any longer... I know Poor Asad must be still in major shock but when was holding a dupatta and crying a sybolism of being in major shock??๐Ÿ˜•  All I know is I'm prepared for the worst to happen... And knowing Gul, she won't let this pregnancy slip by without it having some significance., Amrapali is here to stay and the only way I see her staying is if she pulls a baby daddy track and Asad being the dense man he is, believes her... I don't give a shit about the Nikaah happening anymore.. I want this Billi out... But Mishti and all other spoiler portals are suggesting that Tanveer will return to make things worse.. I seriously don't know why they have kept an actor like Alka as Razia.. She has so much potential yet they are letting her play chess with Badi B while Tanveer is challenging Zoya.. Isn't the main face-off between Razia, Zoya, and Asad?? Uff, they have so many tracks banked yet they decide to stretch and continue this Billi crap... Amrapali is probably telling them how she will be jobless if she leaves the show ..
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

why did u make the pic so blurry ??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Closed...

That's making the story too easy... Gul wouldn't do all that.. If all that was to happen, they wouldn't go to Ajmer to solve problems because remember, problems can only be solved in Holy shrines...They are all gonna be dumb and Asad is gonna be the dumbest... I'm not going to be surprised if Tanveer tries to convince Asad that something happened and he actually agrees without questioning her character... And I don't think Zoya will say anything... I bet she will just pack and leave...

That's how I actually imagined it.., I thought that Zoya will be so angry that she will flee to Ajmer without letting anyone know and Asad will feel guilty and go looking for her... But obviously that doesn't seem like the case any longer... I know Poor Asad must be still in major shock but when was holding a dupatta and crying a sybolism of being in major shock??๐Ÿ˜•  All I know is I'm prepared for the worst to happen... And knowing Gul, she won't let this pregnancy slip by without it having some significance., Amrapali is here to stay and the only way I see her staying is if she pulls a baby daddy track and Asad being the dense man he is, believes her... I don't give a shit about the Nikaah happening anymore.. I want this Billi out... But Mishti and all other spoiler portals are suggesting that Tanveer will return to make things worse.. I seriously don't know why they have kept an actor like Alka as Razia.. She has so much potential yet they are letting her play chess with Badi B while Tanveer is challenging Zoya.. Isn't the main face-off between Razia, Zoya, and Asad?? Uff, they have so many tracks banked yet they decide to stretch and continue this Billi crap... Amrapali is probably telling them how she will be jobless if she leaves the show ..

Oh man..This sounds terrible..Looks like the worst is yet to come๐Ÿ˜† They really have to dumb down the leads the story forward i guess๐Ÿฅฑ Asad toh is anyway dumb, so i have no hopes from him..And Zoya has been made stupid and dense to glorify Einstein Tannu on so many occasions..They are just gonna repeat it all over again i guess..I don care about the nikah either..Asad and Zoya are way too dumb at the moment and they don deserve to marry๐Ÿ˜† Now the only thing am looking forward to is the bitch being throw out๐Ÿฅฑ 
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RiDz_rox

why did u make the pic so blurry ??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

????????????  me
soapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Some weeks back there was a spoiler posted by Vicky that was doing rounds in tumblr that post marriage to zoya asad will be put in a situation to leave her and marry Tanveer.

For now whether its to save nikhat's marriage as he and zoya will come to know the baby's truth or because he is still unaware and thinks he fathered is something to be seen

But looks like we are heading towards it. As much as I hate it, it's the fact that we are heading towards worst
_Ridz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapfan

Some weeks back there was a spoiler posted by Vicky that was doing rounds in tumblr that post marriage to zoya asad will be put in a situation to leave her and marry Tanveer.

For now whether its to save nikhat's marriage as he and zoya will come to know the baby's truth or because he is still unaware and thinks he fathered is something to be seen

But looks like we are heading towards it. As much as I hate it, it's the fact that we are heading towards worst

please dont give me heart attack ... i guess it was Vicky's assumption rather than a spoiler 
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS CONTROL UR LOVE FOR HIS WIFE PLEASE! NO MORE JENNIFER RELATED TOPICS N POSTS ANYMORE

mods r back n tkf is at a stake๐Ÿ˜†
_Ridz_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanakyasharan

GUYS CONTROL UR LOVE FOR HIS WIFE PLEASE! NO MORE JENNIFER RELATED TOPICS N POSTS ANYMORE

mods r back n tkf is at a stake๐Ÿ˜†

Jaane kaha gaye woh din ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RiDz_rox

Jaane kaha gaye woh din ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..

feels like a year almost๐Ÿ˜† but wat amuses me is bad topics on zoe n surbhi take ages to shut down but jennifer ki baat aaye toh mods jump like jack n jill๐Ÿ˜†