Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

@bold I will be over the moon if that's the case! But then what about that spoiler of her coming back and causing trouble again after Asad and Zoya get married? She'll most likely use the 'yeh baccha tumhara hai Jammy' card and for this lie to last for blah number of episodes, he has to be under the impression that they did it ðŸ¤¢

Yup that track is so cliched and annoying🤢 Am actually curious to know whether Zoya forgives him after being convinced that nothing transpired between Asad and Tannu OR she understands he was the victim and accepts him despite the fact that he is not 'pure' anymore😆 The later scenario would be good too to show the depth of Zoya's love, where she forgives and accepts Asad despite all the proof staked against him..But i'd prefer the former mainly cos the annoying baby track is on the way🥱
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Morning guys..I was just stalking the last few pages and realized the discussion is about guilt ridden Asad😆 It just struck me that Asad might also be guilty for not turning up to the nikah and causing embarrassment to all and sundry😆 He need not necessarily believe that he hade sex with billi..The fact that he was found with her in a semi naked position on the day of his nikah is enough to cause guilt i guess😆 As of now, i have convinced myself that nothing happened..They don usually show the hero doing the deed with the vamp..The only other show where this was shown was Uttaran, which my mom used to follow religiously but the guy was later declared impotent😆 So as of now gonna continue believing nothing happened until am proven wrong with explicit evidence😆 And yup, i still maintain that Asad and billi walked in together for the dramatic effect and Gul din really think through how they reached the venue😆

gudmorning ranjini🤗if this is the case for his guilty,m so glad yar😃plz gul...show some proof that they didnt did IT🤢
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: niharikapriya1

gudmorning ranjini🤗if this is the case for his guilty,m so glad yar😃plz gul...show some proof that they didnt did IT🤢

Morning Nihu..This show is so annoying you know😆
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nClosed...

They are back but why do you want them back Rashda??😆

i was just wondering ðŸ˜†
now have to be careful😛

credit: original uploader,rashda
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niharikapriya1

credit: original uploader

credit to TKF😆

Morning guys..I was just stalking the last few pages and realized the discussion is about guilt ridden Asad😆 It just struck me that Asad might also be guilty for not turning up to the nikah and causing embarrassment to all and sundry😆 He need not necessarily believe that he hade sex with billi..The fact that he was found with her in a semi naked position on the day of his nikah is enough to cause guilt i guess😆 As of now, i have convinced myself that nothing happened..They don usually show the hero doing the deed with the vamp..The only other show where this was shown was Uttaran, which my mom used to follow religiously but the guy was later declared impotent😆 So as of now gonna continue believing nothing happened until am proven wrong with explicit evidence😆 And yup, i still maintain that Asad and billi walked in together for the dramatic effect and Gul din really think through how they reached the venue😆

But do you think that not showing up to the wedding is a big enough reason for him to drag his ass to Ajmer to cry buckets and wash his sins away in Ajmer Sharif???😕 He didn't even question Tanveer ... And he didn't bother defending himself in front of his family members even after being slapped.. He just kept his head held low... If he believes that nothing of that sort happened then why didn't he say a single word????😕 And also when he woke up, he glanced at his torso and saw lipstick marks...😕 Didn't he question that??? I'm confused... This man and his bipolar attitude is exhausting to puzzle together...
Originally posted by: Closed...

But do you think that not showing up to the wedding is a big enough reason for him to drag his ass to Ajmer to cry buckets and wash his sins away in Ajmer Sharif???😕 He didn't even question Tanveer ... And he didn't bother defending himself in front of his family members even after being slapped.. He just kept his head held low... If he believes that nothing of that sort happened then why didn't he say a single word????😕 And also when he woke up, he glanced at his torso and saw lipstick marks...😕 Didn't he question that??? I'm confused... This man and his bipolar attitude is exhausting to puzzle together...

tanvi...@bold:🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

u r the best in comments i have ever seen🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Tanvi please don ask such logical questions when am trying to delude myself into thinking nothing happened and Asad is convinced about it😆 Am actually trying to give him the benefit of doubt😆 He is still in shock and the after effects of the drug haven't worn out i guess😆 You know its better he kept shut the other day cos he himself is blank as to what happened..All he needs to do to sit for half an hour and think through the sequence of events..And yes, Zoya needs to tell everyone about what the bitch has been upto and then the phone call where she gloated about having sex with Asad..Then someone needs to force a morning after pill like somebody suggested or take her to the hospital asap..Story katam😆 But yup, i hope Asad tells everyone how he reached the factory and Zoya exposes Tannu..Thats not that difficult now, is it?😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tanvi please don ask such logical questions when am trying to delude myself into thinking nothing happened and Asad is convinced about it😆 Am actually trying to give him the benefit of doubt😆 He is still in shock and the after effects of the drug haven't worn out i guess😆 You know its better he kept shut the other day cos he himself is blank as to what happened..All he needs to do to sit for half an hour and think through the sequence of events..And yes, Zoya needs to tell everyone about what the bitch has been upto and then the phone call where she gloated about having sex with Asad..Then someone needs to force a morning after pill like somebody suggested or take her to the hospital asap..Story katam😆 But yup, i hope Asad tells everyone how he reached the factory and Zoya exposes Tannu..Thats not that difficult now, is it?😆

I agree with ranji's theory as i thought the same ...if gul sends asad ajmer not knwoing zoya is there...